TX TX - Jason Landry, 21, enroute from TSU to home, car found crashed at Luling, 14 Dec 2020 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have held the belief from the beginning of all this that Jason intentionally met someone on Salt Flat Road who was in another car and that the accident was staged as were the clothes etc. I believe that he was required to leave ALL aspects of his previous life behind, including his underwear, fish and watch. A clean and total break, if you will.

The staged scene has served to keep the focus of all searches and assumptions and attention on Salt Flat Road and not elsewhere.

We know nothing of his state of mind in the semester at TSU, including his grades, whether he registered for this semesters classes, whether he had paid next months rent, all indicating that he was intending to return.
It is significant to me that he had attended three different universities in three years. He comes from a loving supportive family who all seem to be successful in life. He may have felt profoundly inadequate and recognized that he was not "keeping up". I believe he is the kind of guy his family sees him to be but I also believe he does not see himself that way.
He comes from a religious family albeit a mainstream denomination and he may have felt the pull of a religious sect as a way of finding himself and a direction in life. It doesn't mean that he is rejecting his family, he may have felt a higher calling and he may not have been able to face a month at home over the holidays with them.

I believe that he is not being searched for in the right places.
MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO

Where is Texas State student Jason Landry? | khou.com

The search for Jason Landry has taken many twists and turns, but so far no one knows for sure exactly what happened. In a new podcast released this week, we walk you through the timeline of the 21-year-old's disappearance. It also features KHOU11 Reporter Grace White's reporting on the case.

In the episode, you can hear an extended interview with Landry's father and an update on the search. Just look for True Crime Chronicles wherever you get your podcasts.

I also sometimes think there is someone else involved but I cannot think of a motive for that.
So, I go back to believing LE saying , single accident, no other vehicle involved.
But.... we have clothes and personal items left in the road.

I do believe in T Equisearch.... completely, but sometimes, bodies are missed if down in deep ravines or crevices ..no fault of the searchers for not finding them.

UGH.. Jason... What happened and where are you ???

That's why my mind kept going to drunk driver with prior dui's and/or no license. Maybe even someone with a job/marriage/status on the line if this crash came to light. They didn't steal anything because that wasn't what they were after. They needed Jason to disappear and not be able to turn them in. Either they caused him to wreck or they hit him walking after he wrecked and decided to move him to an area out of the search radius. Or I am open to him meeting someone and something going bad and the whole accident being staged. I just keep having this feeling someone is involved and it is beyond cruel to do this to his family. Every picture of Jason he seems to have a big smile and radiates good nature/kind heart sort of energy. I hope they receive the answers they deserve soon.

That's why my mind kept going to drunk driver with prior dui's and/or no license. Maybe even someone with a job/marriage/status on the line if this crash came to light. They didn't steal anything because that wasn't what they were after. They needed Jason to disappear and not be able to turn them in. Either they caused him to wreck or they hit him walking after he wrecked and decided to move him to an area out of the search radius. Or I am open to him meeting someone and something going bad and the whole accident being staged. I just keep having this feeling someone is involved and it is beyond cruel to do this to his family. Every picture of Jason he seems to have a big smile and radiates good nature/kind heart sort of energy. I hope they receive the answers they deserve soon.
I'd really like to know how many oil workers were working that night. Most oil workers work 12 hour shifts with a shift change at midnight. The timing fits. MOO

I'm searching for a link, and will post as soon as I find one. Someone on FB had recorded the segment, so I was able to watch it there.

Retired FBI agent and private investigator, Tuleta Copeland, was interviewed, and she wants to know what other cell phones were in that area the same time Jason was.

They are trying to get a geofence warrant, which is the box around the vehicle accident.

Jason's dad still firmly believes someone else was involved in his son's disappearance. :(
Does this mean that LE doesn't know what other cell phones were in the area at the time of the accident? Shouldn't they know that by now? MOO

I'd really like to know how many oil workers were working that night. Most oil workers work 12 hour shifts with a shift change at midnight. The timing fits. MOO

You know what I find interesting about your comment... that if this was true for the field off SFR... then you'd think we'd have heard about at least one of them (or many, many more) that came forward telling LE, or media, what they saw. Yet, all we've heard about is one that drove by a little before the VFF stumbled across the accident, and he said he didn't see anything. I find that..... odd if that was around shift change.

Do any locals on this thread know if there is a midnight shift change for those fields?

Do any locals on this thread know if there is a midnight shift change for those fields?
My friend who worked on an offshore rig said the 12 hour midnight to noon/noon to midnight shifts were basically industry standard for offshore.
The oil fields may have some variation. Hopefully a local person can tell us.
I was searching for oil worker jobs online to see what the hours would be. I saw that oil field jobs are an area where convicted felons are frequently hired. No judgement, just interesting. MOO

Because of limited parking access, oil field workers may not always drive to the job site. In many cases, workers are shuttled from a common pickup location to the jobsite in vans or old school busses. It just depends on the regulations and layout of the terrain.

"Jason's dad still firmly believes someone else was involved in his son's disappearance. :("

I believe that too. I'm thinking dating app. I've met some real weirdos on dating apps. A couple of them wanted to meet in a rural area like that. Creeps.

"Jason's dad still firmly believes someone else was involved in his son's disappearance. :("

I believe that too. I'm thinking dating app. I've met some real weirdos on dating apps. A couple of them wanted to meet in a rural area like that. Creeps.

OMGosh! That is scary to even think about. That should raise a red flag for anyone but I wouldn't be surprised if some think nothing of it. I'm in the 'better safe than sorry' camp and would never do that. Heck, even being in the middle of things doesn't mean something can't happen to you. The Sarah Everard case is proof of that. She was on a busy street with cars, buses, etc. going about doing their business. She still met a horrible fate.

I believe whoever he Snapped with at the intersection across from the park is who he drove there in the middle of the night to meet with. Then he was going to continue on to a friend's house till his sister arrived at his parent's house, THEN he was going to go home for Xmas which is why he had his betta with him. He planned on being away for a longish period of time (days).

Interesting! @AuntBecky, your experience with dating apps is making me rethink the entire scenario. I’ve been thinking head injury, but I suppose I'm on the fence now.

How does the car damage fit into the stranger-hookup scenario?

Does anyone have a SS or can you confirm that JL was a dealer in High School? I know I saw that somewhere, but I cannot find it anywhere! TIA

That's not something that can be posted here due to this site's TOA. It would be rumor, not fact, so unless it's been released by LE or approved Media... it's not allowed here. Sorry....

This might help: Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Interesting! @AuntBecky, your experience with dating apps is making me rethink the entire scenario. I’ve been thinking head injury, but I suppose I'm on the fence now.

How does the car damage fit into the stranger-hookup scenario?

While I'm not AuntBecky.... for me it would mean the hookup went bad (either planned that way in advance by the bad guy, or something just went off the tracks in the middle of the meeting), and the accident was staged to coverup whatever happened.

Last edited:
While I'm not AuntBecky.... for me it would mean the hookup when bad (either planned that way in advance by the bad guy, or something just went off the tracks in the middle of the meeting), and the accident was staged to coverup whatever happened.

Also Interesting! And robbery seems an unlikely motive as nothing of value, apparently, was taken.

Also Interesting! And robbery seems an unlikely motive as nothing of value, apparently, was taken.

We only know what wasn't taken as it was left behind. We have no idea what was taken though. Maybe some drugs other than the few joints that were in his backpack? They obviously didn't want his gaming equipment as it was left behind. IF whatever happened even ended up a robbery.

A definite possibility but wouldn't his dating app activity be known to LE by now? Would LE have access to the info on his phone by now? MOO

A definite possibility but wouldn't his dating app activity be known to LE by now? Would LE have access to the info on his phone by now? MOO

Not sure about recently but the family doesn't have Jason's passcode and LE has filed warrants for his SM accounts and other online accounts but it could take up to 22 months.

Snapchat would seem the most likely method he would be communicate with someone, given that he opened the SC app at that intersection. MOO.

I know there's 0-day exploits to get into locked iPhone u it's but they're probably quite expensive (the FBI paid a group to get into the San Bernardino shooter's phone).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member