TX TX - Jason Landry, 21, enroute from TSU to home, car found crashed at Luling, 14 Dec 2020 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny that Jason's thread popped up for me today. Last night I couldn't sleep and was listening to my usual Crime/Misisng podcasts and Crime Junkie's podcast about young men missing from their cars came up.

I knew about Jason and Brandon but hadn't heard (or read) about another young man missing from his car - Daniel Robinson. You guys probably talked about it here and I missed it when I was busy with life. But in case someone else wants to listen to the podcast I heard last night, here is a link.

Yes I've been keeping a close eye on Daniel's father's FB page in hopes of the day he can brought home to his family too. There are a few other missing men cases that have no leads or explanation currently in the national media too. What can be the reasons why there are so many Missing Persons cases that have the same strange MO's?

I don't know if I can get on board with anything 100% other than the fact that Ferry grinds my gears! I appreciate PI Pena and his team immensely. Correct me anyone if I've missed it to be proven by CCTV or any other way on this ok? Everything that I have been led to believe by investigators states that Jason's phone pinged from The Retreat, his apartment beginning at 10:55pm and along the way down Hwy 80 to the intersection of 80 and 183 in Luling. In the media dump by the CCSO of JL's phone records the pivotal point is the Snapchat that was the last known correspondence from JL. The reason why he either logged out of the WAZE APP or as Ferry stated Jason would have caused the WAZE APP to operate in the background with Snapchat being his only concern. I apologize for my long winded response I want to be positive that I have the details down pact. Was that final Snap an image sent to Jason or a face to face chat? I don't know if I believe that Jason Landry was alive and well and acting on his own accord anytime after the recorded Facetime inside of JL's San Marcos apartment.
I'm not understanding OP's question with references to Ferry -- do you have a link to share? Thanks.

I'm not understanding OP's question with references to Ferry -- do you have a link to share? Thanks.
I'm sorry if it appears that I have a question for Ferry above. I do not. I politely explained how his theory given on the Paramount+ channel episode of NEVER SEEN AGAIN that I linked a few posts up left me thinking.

Thanks for posting this, Justice. Did any theories pop out for you that made you go Hmmmm.....?

The episode of Never Seen Again covered Jason's case last night. It is absolutely heartbreaking watching Mr. & Mrs. Landry discuss the search for their son. You have the opportunity to utilize your WATCH ONE FREE EPISODE in my link below. I urge you to watch it and see what you think about the theories discussed.
@Seattle1

I'm sorry if it appears that I have a question for Ferry above. I do not. I politely explained how his theory given on the Paramount+ channel episode of NEVER SEEN AGAIN that I linked a few posts up left me thinking.
Thanks @Justice4Wilder for your response.

I'm not familiar with Paramount's Never Seen Again program. Can you please give us a synopsis of the program/episode relative to Jason missing? Thank you.

PI Pena has been interviewed by MSM several times and recall CCSO Jeff Ferry shared his latest opinions in January. Also, I don't get the impression that he's been very responsive to Jason's parents. JMO

Jan 14, 2022 New details released in search for missing Texas State student

Searchers wear GPS trackers while looking for Landry. They have used drones to isolate white pixels and locate - so far, all have been animal. They also used drones to identify maggots feeding on decomposition. Ferry believes Landry’s remains were likely consumed by feral hogs or river otters. He said it is also possible Landry climbed inside an oil tank.

The episode of Never Seen Again covered Jason's case last night. It is absolutely heartbreaking watching Mr. & Mrs. Landry discuss the search for their son. You have the opportunity to utilize your WATCH ONE FREE EPISODE in my link below. I urge you to watch it and see what you think about the theories discussed.
I couldn't find a way to listen without signing up to subscribe after a trial period. What am I missing? TIA!

Interesting. I listen for free by going to the Apple PodCast App and searching Crime Junkie. Its episode from October 25, 2021. It called Missing: Young men from their cars
I think we might be talking about two separate mediums: one is a documentary series ('Never Seen Again') by Tyler Perry on subscription-based Paramount, and the other, is a Podcast ('Crime Junkie'). JMO

I think we might be talking about two separate mediums: one is a documentary series ('Never Seen Again') by Tyler Perry on subscription-based Paramount, and the other, is a Podcast ('Crime Junkie'). JMO

Ahh yes. Im sorry. Those are two separate things. My bad.

I am not entirely sure if I know what I am doing, tbh here lol. If you go back to the post I made in regards to the episode and you click on it you should be taken to the Paramount+ page for Jason's episode. Here's the link again. Once you click it and are taken to the site you SHOULD see the offer to watch one free. I'll try to add the screenshot I just took of it for better description on my end. Watch Never Seen Again Season 1 Episode 8: Jason Landry - Full show on Paramount Plus

Attachments

• chrome_screenshot_1652645834284.png
    chrome_screenshot_1652645834284.png
    291.2 KB · Views: 8
I am not entirely sure if I know what I am doing, tbh here lol. If you go back to the post I made in regards to the episode and you click on it you should be taken to the Paramount+ page for Jason's episode. Here's the link again. Once you click it and are taken to the site you SHOULD see the offer to watch one free. I'll try to add the screenshot I just took of it for better description on my end. Watch Never Seen Again Season 1 Episode 8: Jason Landry - Full show on Paramount Plus
I tapped the one free episode offer and was able to watch the one episode covering Jason Landry's case.

Felicia Sundgren, a booth organizer, told KXAN she was “surprised that many people still had never heard of Landry’s case.” Some volunteers drove from Dallas and Houston for the event. The booth was supplied with “Swedish Fish” candy, one of Landry’s favorites, Sundgren said.

Officials and others searched thousands of acres around the crash site, but Landry remains missing. Personal possessions, including his wallet, phone and clothes, were discovered at the crash site.

In January, members of the Caldwell County Sheriff’s Office released new evidence related to the case, including a call log, over an hour’s worth of body camera footage from law enforcement personnel at the scene and a screen-recorded FaceTime call with Landry.

I recently read about the disappearance of Ty Sauer— he was a high school senior from New Jersey who had begun acting erratically and fled to Shenandoah National Park in VA where he crashed his vehicle and then took off into the woods. He was found after a 4 day search and had died of hypothermia. This recent article says he was taking isotretinoin ( accutane) for acne and his dose was recently increased. His parents are wondering if the medication was responsible. Does anyone know if Jason was taking any prescribed meds that might have affected him that night? Just a thought.

I recently read about the disappearance of Ty Sauer— he was a high school senior from New Jersey who had begun acting erratically and fled to Shenandoah National Park in VA where he crashed his vehicle and then took off into the woods. He was found after a 4 day search and had died of hypothermia. This recent article says he was taking isotretinoin ( accutane) for acne and his dose was recently increased. His parents are wondering if the medication was responsible. Does anyone know if Jason was taking any prescribed meds that might have affected him that night? Just a thought.

Another interesting similarity-Ty’s clothes were found strewn over the trail, even though the temp went below 10 degrees. I know this often happens with hypothermia.

I had a friend in high school whose younger brother killed himself while on accutane. :(

Does anyone know if Jason was taking any prescribed meds that might have affected him that night? Just a thought.
^^rsbm

At the time JL was reported missing, there were no reports that JL was taking any meds. However, several months later, his dad acknowledged that he was not aware of how much JL was using marijuana (i.e., self-medicating) during covid isolation. That said, I don't think there's any evidence to suggest JL's marijuana use caused him to disappear from Luling. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member