TX TX - Jason Landry Missing After Car Found Crashed Near Luling, Dec 2020 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here's the thing though: I am going to assume a thorough search was done looking for him or his body and he was not found---that is the piece of the puzzle that does not fit- How far could have gone in that state?
There are so many cases here where the body has not been found. One off the top of my head is Bryce Borca. It sadly happens all the time. :(

Here's the thing though: I am going to assume a thorough search was done looking for him or his body and he was not found---that is the piece of the puzzle that does not fit- How far could have gone in that state?
There are a surprisingly large number of cases where a person has disappeared after a single car accident, even ones that are not severe. And they haven’t been found near their car despite searches. I don’t think there’s something driving around looking for accident victims and removing them. I just think we don’t really understand that much about possible head trauma in these accidents.

Maura Murray disappeared 20 years ago under similar circumstances (single car accident, gathered some times, and walked away from the car) and hasn't been found.

I feel like there must be some...innate survival instinct after a crash like this? Triggers the survival/flight instinct. Another man, Christopher Bartell, was missing after he crashed his car in Liberty, TX in 2021. Luckily, he was found alive about 48 hours later. (article) However, I don't know offhand how far he got from the crash site.

Here's my guess what happened that night: Checking that SnapChat made him take the wrong route which put him on a gravel road. He was obviously driving too fast on the gravel, had a single car accident, was knocked out for some time. Suffered from hypothermia and paradoxical undressing (hence why his clothes were scattered around) and his body just hasn't been found.

I just don't see an opportunity or motive for foul play.

All IMO.
I agree. Death by misadventure.

There are a surprisingly large number of cases where a person has disappeared after a single car accident, even ones that are not severe. And they haven’t been found near their car despite searches. I don’t think there’s something driving around looking for accident victims and removing them. I just think we don’t really understand that much about possible head trauma in these accidents.
Head trauma exacerbated by drug use is not a good combination.

It's so sad to see that Jason is still missing. It reminds me of Brandon Lawson, except with head trauma instead of hard substances (both equally sad).

So was he only supposed to be away for one night? Did he have his pet fish with him? If so, I wonder if he brought his fish for overnight visits.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back