TX TX - Jeanie Chavez, 32, San Antonio, 15 Jul 2024 *belongings left behind, last seen at boyfriend's home*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
[...]

Chavez was last seen at her boyfriend's house on Aganier Avenue on July 15. Chavez's mother, Annie Salcido who lives in California says her daughter has been struggling with addiction.

[...]

... she was about to get help by going into rehab.

"She was kind of excited about it. She had a conversation with her daughter, who's 10, and basically just said, 'you know mom, I'm done. I'm tired. You know I really want to go,'" said Salcido.

[...]

Calls to Jeanie's phone went unanswered, about a week later Salcido says Jeanie's boyfriend called her.

"He said, Jeanie left my house. She's no longer here, and I said, What do you mean she's no longer here? She didn't want to be here. She left, somebody picked her up," said Salcido.

[...]

Court records in Bexar show she was evicted late 2023, with a judgement against her of several thousand dollars. That was appealed, and it appears it was upheld, she was left owing $4500. She may have been technically homeless at that point so don't know where she would have gone if she indeed did leave the boyfriend's house as he stated. My heart breaks for her daughter, how scary for her. Bexar County Justice Portal

Officials said Jeanie Chavez was last seen in the 1000 block of Againer Avenue on the North Side, not far from West Summit Avenue.

SAPD said Chavez has tattoos on her arms, neck, ankles and chest. She is five feet five inches tall, weighs 100 pounds and has black hair and brown eyes.

She’s also right-handed and has straight, shoulder-length hair.

Is there information about the boyfriend?

There was a case of a woman of a similar age / ethnicity who went missing in San Antonio last year in August: TX - TX - Kassandra Lizzete Gonzalez, 30, mother of 4, San Antonio, 12 Aug 2023 *reward* Kassandra's (the other missing woman) belongings were found in the truck of a man that lives in the area that has the access to remote areas due to his profession and a court history of DV.

Is it possible that these two women had the same social circle?

There was a case of a woman of a similar age / ethnicity who went missing in San Antonio last year in August: TX - TX - Kassandra Lizzete Gonzalez, 30, mother of 4, San Antonio, 12 Aug 2023 *reward* Kassandra's (the other missing woman) belongings were found in the truck of a man that lives in the area that has the access to remote areas due to his profession and a court history of DV.

IMO the family seems to suspect with whom she is, there is a lot more for this case if you google her name than in any other cases. She seems to be very very loved by family and friends who look for someone but we cannot discuss rumours here as LE has not yet apparently indicated a POI or suspect.

Also IMO , seeing all her pics, she would not have voluntarily left her family, kids and friends, especially kids.

Just my opinion by studying her case

BUMP, no news.

This site has two areas marked, one where she was last seen and another where her belongings were last found.

OCT 3, 2024
"I received a phone call from this gentleman that she had been dating stating to me that she didn't want to go to rehab but was embarrassed to tell me. I just knew that it was all false information," Salcido said.

A few days after that, she received her daughter's belongings.

"A bunch of pictures of the kids, important information like kids' Social Security cards. Most importantly, what stood out the most for me was her journal," Salcido said.

I’m really intrigued by the mention of her belongings being found in that man’s truck who lives in the area but I can’t find anything mentioning that. Do you have any more details regarding that by chance?

And yet again an abusive relationship…..and she is nowhere to be found….does not look good unfortunately.
Unless she is hiding from him and protecting her mother by not saying where she is.
But unfortunately we all know these cases.
I still have a glimpse of hope she is safe somewhere and pray for that

I’m really intrigued by the mention of her belongings being found in that man’s truck who lives in the area but I can’t find anything mentioning that. Do you have any more details regarding that by chance?

I replied with a link on her thread.

The full names of both the men are available, and they're different men.

I wondered about social circles, because I was curious if Jeanie would potentially be in a situation to encounter the man that Kassandra was last with. There are several women of similar demographics with a history of substance abuse issues missing in same city that the police don't appear to be looking into too closely.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missingjustice89
Back