Found Deceased TX - Jennifer Pautenis, 29, not reported by husband, Granbury, Hood Co., 20 Oct 2019 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That video was so sad! How many people have to take lie detectors to prove they love their significant other?

That poor baby boy is going to grow up knowing his Father thought he wasn't his and then his Father kills his Mother!

Such a sad sad story. I hope her kids come out of this whole!

Hood County Sheriff's Office
News Release 12-4-19

Missing woman’s husband arrested

On 12-4-19 Hood County Sheriff’s Office Investigators and Texas Rangers arrested Edward Michael Pautenis (59 yoa) in the 2100 block of Ruth Smith Dr. in Granbury, TX.

Edward Pautenis is charged with Murder (felony 1) and Tampering with Evidence (felony 3) and is in custody at the Hood County Sheriff’s Office Jail, where he is awaiting arraignment.

The charges stem from the investigation into the disappearance of Jennifer Pautenis (29 yoa), who has been missing since 10-20-19.

We are currently working a scene in Hood County where human remains are being recovered and may be the remains of Jennifer Pautenis. The remains will be sent to a forensic lab for identification and processing for DNA to confirm the identity of the remains.

The case is still under investigation by the Hood County Sheriff’s Office and the Texas Rangers.

Quote from Sheriff’s Roger Deeds:

“I’m glad to see this case move forward. My investigators have worked non-stop since Jennifer was reported missing and my hope is, we give Jennifer’s family some type of closure on this terrible tragedy.”

Public Information Officer
Lt. Johnny Rose
Hood County Sheriff’s Office

You usually don't report your missing spouse if you are the one who disappeared them ...just sayin

There have been quite a few that do. They report them missing and act like the poor concerned spouse, because that is what they would do if they were innocent. Somebody is going to notice they are missing sooner or later and if you are the person living them then you are most likely to notice first, hence why they do it to try to look innocent. Of course they may come up with some lies to try to throw LE of the right track.

Sad that this is going to end how I feared. :(

So they located some unidentified remains, seemingly at roughly the same time they arrested him. I wonder what order that happened in- for some reason I don’t see this man helping LE to find her but that’s just my own feeling..

That disgusting sicko did that with their children in the house, then told them that Mom and Dad were playing a Halloween prank?

I saw that talk show that they were both on- I wish she had left him before then, instead of trying to prove herself to him, that she was faithful, that the baby was his.

Those poor children. One day, they'll see that talk show and read this interview about their parents. They lost both parents- one where he belongs, the other murdered.

Good Lord!

Whatever happened to working things out; or not, and then getting a divorce?

So let's have an argument, and since I'm mad, I'm just going to kill you. Not just kill you....overkill you.

Those poor children.

What a .

MOO

That video was so sad! How many people have to take lie detectors to prove they love their significant other?

That poor baby boy is going to grow up knowing his Father thought he wasn't his and then his Father kills his Mother!

Such a sad sad story. I hope her kids come out of this whole!

Poor Jen, he was gaslighting her big time.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SierraShadow2139125
Back