Found Deceased TX - Jennifer Pautenis, 29, not reported by husband, Granbury, Hood Co., 20 Oct 2019 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I found the link for it ,but it was the Trisha Goddard show. Worth the watch.

Also you tube has their wedding video
So I just watched the video on the Trisha Goddard show and it is hard to tell how much of that is staged. He made accusations on the show which he also did on social media on October 23rd.

He wrote "Shes been picking up guys on apps off her phone ..2 last week then she left Sunday Evening"

Last edited:
Last edited:
Volunteers Expand Search For Missing Hood County Mother Jenn Pautenis
snipped
Thornton-Newhouse said she believed Pautenis’ seven-year-old son and five-year-old daughter were with their father, but had not been able to speak to them since their mother’s disappearance.

The Sheriff’s office said Ed Pautenis has been cooperating in their investigation.
-----------------
good to see the Rangers are involved. But not much in the way of new news - will keep hunting.

ETA - IMO her family not being able to speak to the kids is a huge red flag. Reminds me of a couple of other missing moms and their families that couldn't see the children because of the father....

Woman, 29, still missing
snipped bbm

Edward reportedly said he was putting the children down for bed when he heard the door open and a car leave, according to family members. Jenn’s van was still parked at the house, family members said.

“I’m freaking out,” said Jenn's sister, Melissa Thornton. “Her babies are her world. She’s never left her babies like that.”

Jenn's cell phone was found in her home, Thornton said. She's about 5 feet, 4 inches tall, and has brown hair with blonde tips.

According to family members, Jenn is a 911 dispatcher for LifeCare EMS in Weatherford. Thornton contacted the Hood County Sheriff’s Office to report her sister missing, according to an incident report released by the sheriff's office after the Hood County News filed an Open Records request. No other information was available because Sheriff Roger Deeds has stopped communicating with the Hood County News.

---

So what car left?
why is the Sheriff not communicating? I guess if it's moving to a foul play situation ??
JMO

Woman, 29, still missing
snipped bbm

Edward reportedly said he was putting the children down for bed when he heard the door open and a car leave, according to family members. Jenn’s van was still parked at the house, family members said.

“I’m freaking out,” said Jenn's sister, Melissa Thornton. “Her babies are her world. She’s never left her babies like that.”

Jenn's cell phone was found in her home, Thornton said. She's about 5 feet, 4 inches tall, and has brown hair with blonde tips.

According to family members, Jenn is a 911 dispatcher for LifeCare EMS in Weatherford. Thornton contacted the Hood County Sheriff’s Office to report her sister missing, according to an incident report released by the sheriff's office after the Hood County News filed an Open Records request. No other information was available because Sheriff Roger Deeds has stopped communicating with the Hood County News.

---

So what car left?
why is the Sheriff not communicating? I guess if it's moving to a foul play situation ??
JMO

Grandbury is so small I hope the sheriff isn't friends with said hubby.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carzytoaster
Back