TX TX - Joanna Rogers, 16, Lubbock, 4 May 2004

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Montanagirl said:
I vote we do it especially if Joanne is found!! No one deserves it more than this !!!!

OK, so we are going to do it then. We'll have to figure out a place to meet and everyone remember to bring your shovel. Plan on staying at least a week or two cause that is a lot of garbage to shovel back. We won't want to use a backhoe cause that would get the job done to fast. I think we can just bind his wrists and ankles together...gag him...throw him out in the middle of the hole and then start shoveling. We can bet he will never hurt another woman :dance:

Name a date and a time and me and my shovel will be there! With a smile on my face and a song in my heart!:p

When is trial? Is it going on now?I think he must have blamed Joanne for making him kill her. Her parents were very upset that he was maligning her. I noticed he blamed Summer for making him kill her. He said she was smoking crack and then she started trying to stab him. I doubt if that was the way it went at all. He is a serial killer and a liar.

At least the family knows now, this wasn't the outcome i had hoped for but at least she has been found. my thoughts and prayers are with Joanna ans her family.

Oh my God, I was hoping for a better outcome for Joanna. My prayers go out to Joanna's family and friends.
I look forward to hearing more definite news on this story since I have been following it for a long time.

God be with them.

Gozgals

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=5583408

This is not what I was hoping for either, and my heart goes out to her family and friends. I am glad though that at least they can at least know what happened to Joanna , instead of always wondering..such a sad ending......

Oh, how I wish this had a different ending. I went to her website and just burst into tears. :(

I am unbelievably sad to hear this - Joannas' case was what originally brought me to WS and I always hoped for a different ending to this. My thoughts and prayers are with the Rogers family. :(

I'm so sad to hear this and yet I'm so pleased she won't have to lie in that horrible dump anymore...she can have a proper burial and her parents will now know where she is & can visit her, although she's truly been in God's arms the whole time. Prayers for the entire Rogers family. God bless them, and all the searchers who so tirelessly looked for Jo.

May there be swift and terrible justice for the animal who did this.

I'm very sad at this outcome for such a beautiful young lady. At the same time, I feel good that her family has found her and can properly put her to rest. God bless her family.

What a bittersweet day for her family. Rest in peace beautiful red haired girl, I did not know you personally but I have seen your smiling face on many posters and websites and today I have shed a few tears in your memory. Bless you and your family.

Now I'm left to wonder how many more women Rosendo has murdered? He hasn't been charged in Joanna's murder yet but, he told them where she was. They are seeking the death penalty against him in Summer Baldwins case, I hope he rots in hell.

jodieo said:
Now I'm left to wonder how many more women Rosendo has murdered? He hasn't been charged in Joanna's murder yet but, he told them where she was. They are seeking the death penalty against him in Summer Baldwins case, I hope he rots in hell.

Exactly...what about Rachel Cooke? I know TX is a big state but it makes you wonder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back