TX- Jocelyn Nungaray,12 strangled, left under bridge. Houston June 17, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In charging documents, prosecutors said the men lured Jocelyn under the bridge, and remained with her there for 2 hours. They took her pants off, tied her up and then killed her, according to a note in a bail motion.

Prosecutors asked for each man's bond to be set at $1 million.

Records posted on the Harris County District Clerk's website just after noon Friday didn't indicate if a magistrate judge immediately set bail.
*the details are ugly. just like those two 'alledged' killers

That's really odd behavior for men that age, or any age really. I can only imagine WHAT they were yelling at women, and probably not in English either.
Catcalling, while creepy in and of itself, is terribly common.
Especially among men who treat women like objects, the way these two degenerates treated this child. :mad:

jmo

I wonder if there are any other open cases of missing young women in the area? Could this be a possibility of serial team killers?
"Department of Homeland Security (DHS) sources said Pena Ramos crossed into El Paso, Texas, on May 28. He was released soon after his interaction with border agents."

"The second suspect, Rangel Martinez, crossed the border at El Paso on March 14 and was released with a court date in August, sources said." Migrant charged with murder of 12-year-old Jocelyn Nungaray was released into US just weeks ago

If these 2 child killers (alleged) were any sort of team after the 2nd one arrived, this is the window LE would be looking at anyone being reported missing. A really short window, but it's certainly possible poor Jocelyn wasn't their only victim.

jmo

I wonder if the suspects lived in the same apartment complex as Jocelyn and followed her to the store.
I haven't seen any reports that said where Jocelyn lived, other than 'very close by'. The apartments on Northborough(the suspects lived on Northborough) are the closest to the scene where her body was found.
The local news stations have been reporting during their broadcasts that the two men went to Ojos Locos before they saw Jocelyn at the gas station. There are many Ojos Locos locations in the Houston area, they're kind of like Hooters/Twin Peaks/Bombshells but with a Latin flavor.

The local news stations have been reporting during their broadcasts that the two men went to Ojos Locos before they saw Jocelyn at the gas station. There are many Ojos Locos locations in the Houston area, they're kind of like Hooters/Twin Peaks/Bombshells but with a Latin flavor.

I asked Uncle Google about these "Ojos Locos"
("Mad eyes" by the way)
and...
it is called "a sports cantina"
with Mexican food
and scantily clad waitresses.

Last edited:
In charging documents, prosecutors said the men lured Jocelyn under the bridge, and remained with her there for 2 hours. They took her pants off, tied her up and then killed her, according to a note in a bail motion.

Prosecutors asked for each man's bond to be set at $1 million.

Records posted on the Harris County District Clerk's website just after noon Friday didn't indicate if a magistrate judge immediately set bail.
*the details are ugly. just like those two 'alledged' killers

Two hours.
120 minutes.
7200 seconds.
Time stopped.

Two hours. Two dangerous, murderous, unstopping men.

She. Was. 12.

Jesus weeps.

JMO

I can't see two random men, hooking up together, and murdering a 12 year old girl, just as a chance meeting. It is rare enough to have a team of killers. Let alone, two men who just met for drinks.

There must be more to this story.

I can't see two random men, hooking up together, and murdering a 12 year old girl, just as a chance meeting. It is rare enough to have a team of killers. Let alone, two men who just met for drinks.

It sounds like they shared an apartment, so I don't think they just met for drinks.
As I posted further back, neighbors said that they would sit on their balcony and yell out at women.

ooops. Yeah, I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me and cutting of my incorrect line of discussion.

Violent predators IMO on the constant look-out for an opportunity. Stole one the first chance they had. I'll be shocked though if this is their first face-off with extreme violence.

JMO

There are earlier comment about how this happened with two men who entered the country separately and quickly formed a close bond to rape and murder. Given the descriptions of them heckling women from their apartment balcony, it sounds like they bonded over similar views of women.

"The term folie a deux refers to two individuals who plan and commit crimes that neither would concoct on their own. the presence of the same or similar delusional ideas in two persons closely associated with one another."
Merriam-Webster Dictionary

There's also this, which makes it possible that they knew each other before they crossed the border two weeks apart:

I asked Uncle Google about these "Ojos Locos"
("Mad eyes" by the way)
and...
it is called "a sports cantina"
with Mexican food
and scantily clad waitresses.
I remembered that Copa America is starting soon and wondered if a Venezuela game was on the 16th, which might have raised their testosterone also.
But from what I can see on a brief search was not a lot. No national team games anyway, but I only checked for soccer.
Not that it is important in the whole picture but it could be something that could jog a witnesses memory at some point, if they need that.

JMO
I think they had drinks at the 'Hooters style' place, getting urges but frustrated because they couldn't act on them. The waitresses are told not to allow inappropriate actions, and they will tell the guys (or gals) off and let supervisors know.
They left there, frustrated and tipsy/drunk and ran into Jocelyn, not a protected waitress in a resturant.

There are earlier comment about how this happened with two men who entered the country separately and quickly formed a close bond to rape and murder. Given the descriptions of them heckling women from their apartment balcony, it sounds like they bonded over similar views of women.

"The term folie a deux refers to two individuals who plan and commit crimes that neither would concoct on their own. the presence of the same or similar delusional ideas in two persons closely associated with one another."
Merriam-Webster Dictionary

There's also this, which makes it possible that they knew each other before they crossed the border two weeks apart:

I am unsure which link, so JMO, but I am sure the later entering one said they were meeting with their cousin.

I think it is meant purely in the sense that two adults are able to keep two sets of eyes on the child rather than just one set.
Also, if the family became single-parent recently, due to either parental separation or the death of a parent, the child may be more vulnerable to people who don't have their best interests in mind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back