Found Deceased TX - Joel Frazier, 65, Dalhart, 11 July 2017. *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am just so sad about Ben being involved. It makes me sick, really. I knew him well - around 1998 - as my ex and he were good friends. He was always wild, but he did have a good heart at one point.
Oh dang, Mom. I'm so sorry :(

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Just heard a rumor last night that Joel was shot in the head and that they had sealed his body in a barrel and stored it in the freezer to be burned later. That Buck had just put the body in the incinerator but it was so solidly frozen and the incinerator not working properly it wouldnt burn. Law enforcement got a tip and showed up but didnt have a search warrant but the lady who either owns it or runs it gave them permission to search and thats when they found him in the incinerator. I swear they should make Joels case into a lifetime movie. Totally unreal.
^^bbm
I just watched this case on ID Channel's "Mean Girl Murders" -- season 1.

S1 E5

Mean Rodeo Queen

42mTV-144/10/2023
Former rodeo queens vie for their father’s attention. Then he disappears

It is so awesome he bought Joels saddle and gave it to Jamie. Did they have to have an auction because of creditors? I never hear anything about Joels son Jodee. Were they not close? My heart breaks for Jamie. Shes lost the most through all of this. Not only her dad but her sister too.

It seems the estate of Joel's late wife was still open so I think the auction may have also included the liquidation of Donna Sue Frazier's assets as well.

Per a January 2017 notice, the family residence was set to be sold at auction (foreclosure) on October 3, 2017. We know that JF disappeared in July 2017.

I am just so sad about Ben being involved. It makes me sick, really. I knew him well - around 1998 - as my ex and he were good friends. He was always wild, but he did have a good heart at one point.
I'm sorry about your acquaintance getting involved here. Since he was first arrested on a probation violation, seems he'd been in trouble before this happened. Sounds like he might be a victim of substance abuse which is known to take over and ruin more than one good person. He's probably out of prison now and hope he got his life back on track.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back