GUILTY TX - Johnathan Ramsey, 10, Dallas, August 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Feh. Father knows exactly where he is. You don't forget something like that, even if you're the worst, coldest, most useless piece of crap there is (and he is). But he knows they'll just raise the charges once they have the child's body.

His lawyer probably trying to make a deal, too.

:banghead:

On cnn it was reported his body was found.

My heart just breaks for the little angel & what he must have endured. He reminds me of my ds18 when he was that age :(

I don't think he has been found, I think CNN must have pulled their source off the web. I hope he has, but I can't find another MSM report to confirm it. jmo

They need to find him so he can be laid to rest....and his "perps" be held accountable. They can't charge them properly without his body.

Police have not recovered the body, but said charges may be upgraded if Johnathan’s remains are found.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/04/02/starved-boys-biological-mother-says-ex-husband-withheld-food/

I can't find any updates on this case, I hope Jonathan is not forgotten, the facts of this case are awful enough, Jonathan needs to be found and shown the love and respect in death he failed to receive in his short life.

I just read on fox news dfw that they found Jonathans body. I don't know how to link from an iPhone, may he rest in peace and those two evil monsters suffer forever.

Thank Goodness, now charges will be increased and these two or more evil people involved in the abuse and neglect of Johnathan will be punished for what they did. I live here, where Johnathan's body was dumped and my son in law is in LE. I have been hounding him constantly over this case. He kept telling me that Dallas has jurisdiction because the murder took place in Dallas and our local City and County could only assist if asked. But I do know everyone in this community was not going to just let it go and kept calling Dallas to ask the status. I am so glad they found him.

Remains Found In The Seach For Body Of 11-Year-Old Boy

Police say they have discovered remains consistent with what they are looking for in the search for the body of an 11-year-old boy who may have been killed as much as a year ago.

Dallas police Sgt. Brenda Nichols, supervisor of the child abuse unit confirms the bones of a child or small adult were found around 2 p.m. in a creek in Ellis County on Saturday.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/04/21/remains-found-in-the-seach-for-the-body-of-an-11-year-old-boy/

I have known and loved the stepmother her whole life. She is my sister. I don't know why they did the horrible, unthinkable thing that they have done, I just know they did and both need to pay for what they have done. I would like to clear something up. my parents do live across the street. They are elderly with multiple health problems. My mother has a hard time remembering an hour ago. They were told that Jonathan had gone to NM to live with his birthmother. They had no reason to question it. They are broken hearted for that sweet boy. she was never pregnant. That was a frequent lie they told. I saw someone post about domestic violence on her. never happened. I'm just so sorry to Jonathan and pray that he rests in peace! The justice system will take care of His father and my sister.

I have known and loved the stepmother her whole life. She is my sister. I don't know why they did the horrible, unthinkable thing that they have done, I just know they did and both need to pay for what they have done. I would like to clear something up. my parents do live across the street. They are elderly with multiple health problems. My mother has a hard time remembering an hour ago. They were told that Jonathan had gone to NM to live with his birthmother. They had no reason to question it. They are broken hearted for that sweet boy. she was never pregnant. That was a frequent lie they told. I saw someone post about domestic violence on her. never happened. I'm just so sorry to Jonathan and pray that he rests in peace! The justice system will take care of His father and my sister.

Thank you for sharing. I'm sorry you and your family have to go through this.

Welcome to Websleuths. And thank you for your candor. I cannot begin to imagine how difficult this must be for you.

Thankyou everyone. It is very hard. my parents have already lost my brother at age 31, my sister at 33, and now all of this. I'm so worried about them. I can't even start to express how I feel so sorry for Jonathan and his family that someone from my family could do something like this. He really was a sweet little boy. I'm so thankful they found him so he can be buried properly and my sister and the father can be charged properly.

:rose: R.I.P. dear, sweet Johnathan :rose:

May you rest now in His arms. You are safe from harm, and you are experiencing greater peace than we will ever understand here on this earth.

Thankyou everyone. It is very hard. my parents have already lost my brother at age 31, my sister at 33, and now all of this. I'm so worried about them. I can't even start to express how I feel so sorry for Jonathan and his family that someone from my family could do something like this. He really was a sweet little boy. I'm so thankful they found him so he can be buried properly and my sister and the father can be charged properly.

Thank you so much for coming forward. It must be hard -- your family has been through so many losses.

Do you know if drugs were involved, or addictions of another kind? The lying about the pregnancy is strange --makes me wonder if other things were going on in the family.

BBM
so, they have confirmed the remains found were Johnathan's?

They haven't confirmed it is him yet but he was where the father said he was and the sleeping bag was there. I don't know about their lifestyle because I quit talking to her when she started lying about being preg with triplets. I met sweet Jonathan twice. All I saw was a normal little boy. I'm a mom of 4. Grandma of 4. They are my world. I can't understand why they did it. WHY!!

I am so sorry you are going through this. I understand how it feels when a loved one does something horrible. In my case it was 30+ years of drugs, lies and living a double life, ending with him being in federal prison when my babies were born, missing every major event in my life. He is still my Dad, I still love him, I will never be okay with the things he has done.

K_pate500 welcome to WS. Thank you so much for sharing your feelings during this very difficult time. I can't imagine how shocking it must be for you and your family.

I can't imagine how these two could not only starve beautiful little Jonathan, but also watch him become "like a concentration camp victim", and not feel any empathy to save him. It sounds like there were plenty of family members that could have and would have taken him if they could not handle parenting him.

I wonder if your sister just wanted her own child so badly that she made up the story about being pregnant and basically resented Johnathan because he was not her own?? I will say that I am glad that they "confessed" and helped to allow Johnathan to have a proper burial now that the truth is out.

Bless you abd your family as you continue to deal with this horrible tragedy. I know that you can love a person, but hate their actions. May you find peace and healing.

My prayers are with your and your family as you mourn the loss of your step-nephew and the sister and brother-in-law you thought you knew.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored
Back