GUILTY TX - Johnathan Ramsey, 10, Dallas, August 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am so relieved that they found him, for real this time.

I have known and loved the stepmother her whole life. She is my sister. I don't know why they did the horrible, unthinkable thing that they have done, I just know they did and both need to pay for what they have done. I would like to clear something up. my parents do live across the street. They are elderly with multiple health problems. My mother has a hard time remembering an hour ago. They were told that Jonathan had gone to NM to live with his birthmother. They had no reason to question it. They are broken hearted for that sweet boy. she was never pregnant. That was a frequent lie they told. I saw someone post about domestic violence on her. never happened. I'm just so sorry to Jonathan and pray that he rests in peace! The justice system will take care of His father and my sister.

I always wonder what the suspect's family is thinking and how they are handling it... because I've been the suspect's family.
It will be difficult but I hope that your family does not have the unpleasant experiences that my family had. It's hard enough already.

I am so sorry that you even have to deal with accepting and trying to understand what your sister has done.
However, your early acknowledgment of what your sister did... will help both with your healing and other people's treatment of you.

Rest in Peace young one. You are now wrapped in God's arms and safe. I am sorry for you and both families K-Pate500. Words are hard to find at a time like this, but we all know, you can't control what others do. I am wondering if the father suffered some kind of PTSD while in or after the Military? Seems he may have been suffering from some disorder and felt the need to ration food and imprison Jonathan. I have no clue as to the step mother, but sadly both of these individuals are clearly sick and whatever is wrong, it has to cause ice water to flow through their veins. Thank goodness both will be evaluated and charged, and thank goodness there will be no children created by them.

From July 2014:

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...s-life-sentence-for-starving-boy-to-death.ece

A Dallas woman was sentenced Wednesday to life in prison for helping starve her 10-year-old stepson to death, a boy relatives described as sweet and imaginative.

Elizabeth Ramsey, 33, must serve 30 years behind bars before she’s eligible for parole. She also must pay a $10,000 fine. She was convicted Tuesday of injury to a child in the starvation death of Johnathan Ramsey, whose skeleton was found stuffed into a sleeping bag in an Ellis County creekbed in April 2012. He died the previous August.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigSexy2024
Back