Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/chronicle/7356276.html

I believe that Tim Miller would be assisting in this search, regardless of who's body this is.

It is a child. Who has been murdered. I don't think Tim Miller is going to say "when you decide it's Jonathan let me know and THEN we will help you look for burned areas."

He would be out there looking if it was Jaidin or any other child as well, in my opinion.

Thanks, didn't think about that........

I would want someone watching him so he wouldn't be tempted to run wild on the streets. I had a sitter for my kids when they were young teens - she wasnt much older and seemed more like a friend to them - however, it was someone who knew what they were doing and was accountable to me.

Worth. Every. Penny.

I agree, kids this age will run wild if you let them. My son is lucky to have his Grandma here for him but when she is not I found a daycare that will take him, although he hates it. Just saying, it is difficult to find one though.

The RSO DAVIS lives in Lubbock, not the Houston area. I just don't see him being involved. The two are 582 miles apart.

Thanks...I saw that one...but the poster said a "small boy" so that's what I was searching for...but reading your link again, it's been updated and includes this addl. statement which I hadn't seen before!

"My best understanding is that someone saw what they believed to be burned debris and they called it in and upon further inspection, they thought it might be a body," said Lt. Martinez with the Houston Police Department.

Oh sorry. I just read that the body was badly burned and the could not tell the gender. (crying)

Officials say the body was so badly burned they can’t determine the child’s gender. The discovery sparked speculation that it was Jonathan Foster, who was last seen at a north Houston apartment complex Friday afternoon. Jonathan lived at the Villa Nueva Apartments, in the 800 block of Oak, near Shepherd and 43rd.

Equusearch founder Tim Miller said this afternoon that volunteers are going back out today to look for areas that might have been burned.

Hi all... just caught up....

thoughts on the babysitter story... is it possible that the mom was 'told' this by the stepfather???

for example she leaves for work and he is home playing video games... gets the strange calls, comes home from work and step dad says he sent him to the babysitter and he came home to get a game/last time he saw him?

just thinking out loud here.

I think the babysitter story could be a fabrication on the part of one or more parties but leaning more toward step father imhoo.
not to quote my own self but also adding in the part in the video interview when step dad tells mom not to give out too many details.

why is he worried about this at this time?????!!????

strange.

Are they no longer looking for Jonathan, instead looking for "areas that might have been burned"?
That does not sound good.

The RSO DAVIS lives in Lubbock, not the Houston area. I just don't see him being involved.

I don't think it's the same guy either. The ears look off to me too. But I will say I am VERY impressed with the amount of detail the TX Sex Offender Registry offers. Other states should offer that much detail as well!

What is really sad is that a child's body could be found and there is doubt about who the child is...

I don't think it's the same guy either. The ears look off to me too. But I will say I am VERY impressed with the amount of detail the TX Sex Offender Registry offers. Other states should offer that much detail as well!

I am not good at determining matches but there was enough there for me to do a side by side for all you eagle eyes!

BTW - HLN just added the story to their loop and NG covering tonight - as we know.

On the loop story - no mention of today's find yet. Still as a kidnapping story.

HLN is sticking to the kidnapping line and a woman w/raspy voice (just moments ago) but then again they reported such a narrow view last night... NG should be interesting, hopefully will uncover some facts.

HLN is sticking to the kidnapping line and a woman w/raspy voice (just moments ago) but then again they reported such a narrow view last night... NG should be interesting, hopefully will uncover some facts.

HA! 5 minutes of what we already know reguritated 15 times! Ya want facts? stick around here;)

TES out searching again - grandmother driven away with LE

<snip>

Asked what she would like to say to the child, Gifford replied, "Little fellow, I love you, hang in there, don’t give up, we’re looking for you."

Gifford, clutching a stuffed animal that she said belonged to her grandson, then got into a police vehicle that drove away.

Equusearch founder Tim Miller said this afternoon that volunteers are going back out today to look for areas that might have been burned.

Tim a man with a huge heart. He is truly one of my heros. Knowing that he is out looking for areas that may have been burned leads me to believe this sweet child that was found today is Jonathan. JMO

He WAS at Grandma's a few days prior to Christmas. Grandma works, too though. Everyone keeps mentioning Jonathan's ADD like he is mentally challenged or something - he is a normal 12 year old boy, just very high energy. He is not easily confused IMO. My son is 12 too and FYI most daycares in this area stop taking kids after the age of 12, even though I really think it is good to have for parents peace of mind. It is hard to find care for older kids.

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Authorities-search-for-missing-12-year-old-Houston-boy-112505914.html

Thanks for your input. I was going by what Grandma herself said in the above article "Foster suffers from Attention Deficit Disorder and, according to his grandmother, gets easily confused. "That’s why we want him home safe," she said."

I was just trying to say I don't think it's unusual for an 11 or 12 yr. old to have a babysitter. Especially since he just moved in with his mother, she may be exercising an abundance of caution.

Do you think or know that he did in fact have a babysitter?

I'm so glad you joined us here and appreciate your input. Please send Grandma our prayers.

So they found 2 bodies today (one burned and one floating).

There is currently 2 children missing and I read on another site a young mom missing as well.

I hope we are not learning that neither of these bodies belong to these 3...there could be 5 victims...but boy I sure don't want to learn that any of these 3 have been ripped from their families!

Prayer to them all at this time - what they must be suffering through, especially at this time of year! Hugs to them all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member