TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am ill today and just now logged on. There are about 10 pages of posts since I was on this morning.

So they have found a body of a child.
Can some post how far the address is from where Jonathan lived at and/or babysitter.

Is there any other children (recently) missing in the area.

Surely LE is disecting every lying word they say.

I am ill today and just now logged on. There are about 10 pages of posts since I was on this morning.

So they have found a body of a child.
Can some post how far the address is from where Jonathan lived at and/or babysitter.

Is there any other children (recently) missing in the area.

Someone said 8 miles and there is a 4 yr old boy missing as well

If this is Jonathan (the body found) then the Amber Alert would not have made a difference in this case, and maybe LE was getting that feeling early on...still, it seems fairly harmless to issue an alert...

Interesting comment made at the end of the tape by the Stepfather. Very similar to Ronald Cummings comment when he threatened to kill the one who took his daughter.....SD commented that whoever took him wouldn't have to worry about going to court and that he would...............(paraphrased by me).

Yes, I was just listening to that too.

Starting about :25

DD: "Whoever did it doesn't have to worry about going to court because if I find him first..."

http://www.39online.com/videobeta/?watchId=22119ce7-3e5e-4d7c-a876-52e273f9a7ca

I don't think it's the same guy either. The ears look off to me too. But I will say I am VERY impressed with the amount of detail the TX Sex Offender Registry offers. Other states should offer that much detail as well!

Family watchdog is the site these RSO are showing on and this is available nationwide, if you put in your address and zip it will show you what neighbors you have that are RSO, and if you give them your email, you get notified anytime one moves in or out or gets a new job in your town...FYI.

Family watchdog is the site these RSO are showing on and this is available nationwide, if you put in your address and zip it will show you what neighbors you have that are RSO, and if you give them your email, you get notified anytime one moves in or out or gets a new job in your town...FYI.

How diligent are they with updating? New addresses, compliance, etc. One of the big points (besides the ears from a front and side view) is the location listed. Do you know by chance?

He WAS at Grandma's a few days prior to Christmas. Grandma works, too though. Everyone keeps mentioning Jonathan's ADD like he is mentally challenged or something - he is a normal 12 year old boy, just very high energy. He is not easily confused IMO. My son is 12 too and FYI most daycares in this area stop taking kids after the age of 12, even though I really think it is good to have for parents peace of mind. It is hard to find care for older kids.

Yep - I had ADD severely as a kid. Still a normal kid though, wasn't considered mentally handicapped, just extreme energy and exhausting to adults LOL

At 12 my brother was 8. Our neighbors, who were just a few years older than me (either 2 years or 5 years depending on which sister). I think my parents just wanted an extra person in the house, even if she was just one grade above me and a "bff" too. It wasn't really babysitting me, but more my brother. This of course changed the second I stepped foot into Jr High and I actually babysat kids.

Just to confirm what someone else mentioned earlier- with burning ligaments and tendons will contract and the body will appear shorter than when alive. How much this appens depends on the degree of thermal damage. Sorry to be gross, but we can't go on guesstimated height. This entire situation makes me want to vomit.

How diligent are they with updating? New addresses, compliance, etc. One of the big points (besides the ears from a front and side view) is the location listed. Do you know by chance?

That's just it. The system is so over worked that it's impossible to keep up with the ones who don't register.

he said "him" weren't they looking for a raspy voiced woman????

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/chronicle/7356228.html
this seems to match jonathons description better, omg how many children are they searching for down there? this is too sad.

The body found in the bayou would seem to badly decomposed by the description and would not likely be this child. Also, this park is nowhere near the area the Jonathan lived.

Keep an eye on the burned body for this child as it will take a while for them to get anything from that scene since the body was so completely burned.

Channel 2 reporting on the case right now. They just found a baby's body as well in SE Houston.....more tragedy

I am very familiar with Family Watchdog but I was specifically talking about the Texas Registry. They give ALOT more detail than I have seen listed at many other state sites. More pictures, more detail about the crimes committed, more detail about where they work, live, etc.

Just had to ask again... but how many bodies were found in Houston today?

I getting confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member