TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
your the best, because I often have a lot of trouble going back to find things even on this site.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/chronicle/7356276.html

I did not yet locate the exact video I was searching for, but during my search, I answered my own question. If you go to this link and listen to the "probable cause hearing" statement being read, it is stated she was brought in for an interview and gave consent to search her residence....

That was probably why she was not handcuffed, as they had apparently not yet searched her residence.

Even as I am typing this, I am still confused by the vision I still have of the video where it appeared police were in the process of searching and bringing out items they found. So I'll still go back and see if I can locate the first one where she is getting in the unmarked police car.

My biggest question though, was did LE already think she was going to be charged and had they found all of their "evidence" at the time we see her getting into that car? Sorry if I am confusing everyone, I have been sick with a really bad cold since right after Christmas and feel a little "fuzzy headed" about the events as they were unfolding in the beginning. And no I did not celebrate New Years Eve to contribute to my "fuzzy headedness" LOL.

Below is a timeline. Feedback welcome. The section with the phone calls is a bit messy due to varying accounts. If giving feedback (e.g. corrections) please snip due to length.

Timeline

1984 – 2008
MN’s criminal history includes aggravated robbery, trafficking Mexican nationals, theft by check, operating a stolen vehicle, possession of marijuana, terroristic threat, criminal mischief, simple battery charge, assault on a family member. (Ref Click2

cloudajo, thank you for this hard work! I am going to copy this post and make it a sticky. if you want to add to it, please ask any moderator for assistance. otherwise just add to the sticky thread. thank you!

LE I don't think reacted to any smell in that video. MOO

IMO, they seemed more uncomfortable with the person who was videotaping them. you can see them keep looking at the camera.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/chronicle/7356276.html

I did not yet locate the exact video I was searching for, but during my search, I answered my own question. If you go to this link and listen to the "probable cause hearing" statement being read, it is stated she was brought in for an interview and gave consent to search her residence....

That was probably why she was not handcuffed, as they had apparently not yet searched her residence.

Even as I am typing this, I am still confused by the vision I still have of the video where it appeared police were in the process of searching and bringing out items they found. So I'll still go back and see if I can locate the first one where she is getting in the unmarked police car.

My biggest question though, was did LE already think she was going to be charged and had they found all of their "evidence" at the time we see her getting into that car? Sorry if I am confusing everyone, I have been sick with a really bad cold since right after Christmas and feel a little "fuzzy headed" about the events as they were unfolding in the beginning. And no I did not celebrate New Years Eve to contribute to my "fuzzy headedness" LOL.
while reading another case on this forum, I found a link that discussed detectives processing a crime scene and in that article it stated when they first go to the scene usually no warrant is in hand, they question the suspect but while at the residence they do a visual hard look at the surroundings noting where everything is, position of furniture, I mean they take a big mental picture of the area. Once a warrant is issued they already know what items are of interest that were in plain view.

Absolutely nothing surprises me anymore. My 15 yr. old granddaughter was raped by a man who had worked at the high school where my daughter attended. He worked as a janitor. He was already a sexual predator after raping a 13 yr. old girl. The high school hired him anyway without any background check at all. Doesn't this make you feel warm and fuzzy???????

yikes.
I am sorry to hear this. In King County, WA State they hired RSOs to drive school buses. Children should be safe while at school and in route.
It really bothers me that this happened to your grandaughter.

IMO, they seemed more uncomfortable with the person who was videotaping them. you can see them keep looking at the camera.

I noticed that too, like that one older guy told the younger detective as he was coming out, there is a camera, then he looked up at the camera, then went back inside. Wonder if this made them not to handcuff her at the time.

Michael Nelson said the last time Mona Nelson visited the family was when she went to Mount Pleasant around Christmas 2009.
http://www.click2houston.com/news/26334596/detail.html

So it appears the last time Mona visited her children was Christmas 2009, but this Christmas and the days after the murder she spent with her sister.

reminder: if any of you see a post that violates TOS or etiquette, please alert on the little triangle in the upper right corner of the offending post and scroll on by. No need to respond. There will be a little leeway on TO's while people acquaint themselves with the rules, but not much after that.

Thanks for everyone's cooperation, you all are what makes this an informative and interesting crime forum.

ok sorry for the interruption.

I just watched this video for the first time: http://www.click2houston.com/video/26334823/index.html

One cop theory is sexual abuse is the motive but another cop thinks there is evidence to point that isn't the case. I so cannot type what I thought would fit this because well, it is disgusting but my gut tells me she did this to him.

I believe she was not handcuffed in the video, was because she was not being arrested, just being brought in for questioning.

I get the feeling that AD or SE left it slip to MN that JF would be alone that day......
but why did MN wait til afternoon? til all neighbors were busy? no one near MN apt?

I just watched this video for the first time: http://www.click2houston.com/video/26334823/index.html

One cop theory is sexual abuse is the motive but another cop thinks there is evidence to point that isn't the case. I so cannot type what I thought would fit this because well, it is disgusting but my gut tells me she did this to him.

The motive in this case is hard for me. Yet we know she must have had one. I'm just not sold on anything I've seen so far. Or should I say for me there needs to be some clarification or additional information for it to click for me.

Thanks cloudajo for the time-line.

Here is a video where SE states that JF was gone between 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM. This is around the 1:20 mark. No mention of DD though.

The name RJ is an error and it is SE.

http://www.39online.com/videobeta/1...7096f47004db/News/Missing-Boy-Update-12-29-10

This video was posted days ago on WS.

Oh dear. I have to get away from the computer for a bit. Is it me or does every female on any video we have seen have what could be considered a "raspy voice"? Going to bed now. Maybe tomorrow will bring some more specific news about this sad, sad case.

Obits are notoriously expensive...so much per word - no abbreviations allowed here in my area. I'm sure that is why no other family members were mentioned. And pretty much...most of the family members have already been mentioned in MSM...so those names are out there and the people know who they are. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill