TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me that doesn't really matter because lets say for the sake of argument there were presents...they could have bought some right before the phone call to the police to make it look good knowing they can return them and get their money back.

Except LE could easily find out when they were bought. Buying right before phone call=hinky.

in the earlier video's a reporter was standing in front of a duplex cop cars were in the driveway in the back of unit. I had asked way back in thread 1 who lived at that duplex because my understanding was the mom lived in the apartment building and not the duplex. Was it the babysitter's or who? Now I'm thinking that duplex might be the bio dad's residence?

I saw the same video & the reporter def said/implied the duplex they showed was where J lives (with Mom&SD) & then right after the apt. complex they showed was where the babysitter lives. :banghead:

I believe it's been cleared up that the bio-dad doesn't live close or have anything to do with J. Please correct me IF I'm wrong someone. TY!

It makes you feel like its a set-up. I wonder if the father really did take the 4 year old or is this some kind of revenge.
Wondering if there is some kind of connection between adults associated with the two kids.
There just doesn't seem any logical reason to harm Jonathan (by family) since he could easily be shuffled off to someones elses home. imo

Except LE could easily find out when they were bought. Buying right before phone call=hinky.

But what if there were NO presents..Isn't that even better proof the SD lied & they knew J would NOT be opening any on X-Mas?

It makes you feel like its a set-up. I wonder if the father really did take the 4 year old or is this some kind of revenge.
Wondering if there is some kind of connection between adults associated with the two kids.
There just doesn't seem any logical reason to harm Jonathan (by family) since he could easily be shuffled off to someones elses home. imo

Murder is NEVER logical. imo

My child must be a freak. He's way more than twice the size he was at two and he hasn't went through puberty yet:waitasec:

I kid you not, my friends Granson was almost 5 ft tall in first grade. He is now in 7th grade and towers over us women.

So what does mommy and step dad allege they were doing from the time mom received those phone calls and the time she finally got around to reporting him missing?

Were they out and looking for him? Asking neighbors? Making phone calls trying to track him down? Speaking with his friends and their parents?

I would really want to know the answer to your questions to. What were they doing??

Can I post a picture of a body burned beyond recognition so people can see the contraction I'm trying to describe?

Ok to answer some questions that have been asked. Jonathan went back to Texas last November to his grandmother, he went back to live with her because she wanted him back there and he wanted to go back. Jonathans wish was to go live with his mom and grandmother let him. Angela never lost custody of Jonathan, when we had him we had a POA and so did his grandmother. I have been informed that equusearch will not be out searching tomorrow until the remains have been identified. I am trying to remember all the questions but if I missed IRS please repost and I will try to answer

I would really want to know the answer to your questions to. What were they doing??

Yeah, if they have an alibi. I wanna hear it. Someone had to see them if they were indeed looking, they would have spoken to someone. Phone records should prove VERY interesting!

In the Alicia DeBolt case they said she was found curled up in the "fetal position" which tells them she was probably 'set on fire' while alive cos that would be a natural instinct.

I don't believe she was as 'charred' as this little boy so is it possible they couldn't tell if this body was also curled up=the diff in height?

SORRY TO BE SO GRAPHIC! :(

I wondered about presents also, but they can be returned to store.

Has anyone spoke up about seeing Jonathan Christmas eve day? We only have the word of mom and stepdad w/wo babysitter (Zinita). He could have been taken away, a long time before this 1:45p.

Was Houston schools out all of last week? Did he have a good/close friend?

cell phone to call grandma or 911 means someone was paying approx $9 a month for this service. If only 911, then it would be free, no service needed.

shoulder rubbing is a new "watch for" for me.

maybe he was bullied to death? SO took/has him. Any places around that area that might have a working cam?

SD may not be smiling, but grimicing...bad teeth, faulty false teeth. I also think he has an alcohol problem unless he is ill. Trying to find info from AA would be tough, also should be impossible.

I know this is a useless question,but is there a game missing? At the price of some of these games, I would think someone would know.

God blesses you all for what you are doing here.

That's why i wanted to know where she worked and if she started calling people from work on a work phone, on the way home from a cell phone etc....

Is there any more info on that surveillance video reported earlier located near where the body was found?

How many missing children are in this area (about a 30 to 50 mile radius)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OKseeker