TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen anything more about the surv. video on the burned body.. just that one teaser

Not according to stature-for-age charts used by pediatricians.
http://www.chartsgraphsdiagrams.com/HealthCharts/images/growth-2-20-boys.png
36" is the average height of a 2.5 year old child. Although heat would rupture/burn spinal disks, it would be impossible for a burned corpse of a 5 foot child to be reduced by 24 inches.

Praying for Jonathan and his family.

I wish NG's show would have at least mentioned the other child also missing in Houston - 'Jaiden Marin"; especially since Jaiden's size seems closer to the child found today. JMO.

Is there a thread started for Jaiden?

Why couldn't bio mom take care of Jonathan for 8+ (?) years????
watching NG again.........

Again.....Now that I think about it..no one knows when this child was last seen.

NO One ?????????

I haven't seen anything more about the surv. video on the burned body.. just that one teaser

Interesting that soon after we heard about survailance video, car was towed and mom and step dad were taken again for interviews.

At this point, no one has been verified as an insider in J. Foster's case.

Fire has effects on the body that should be taken into account when interpreting the remains. For example, fire causes skin to shrink and the shrinking skin may split, which can be mistaken for blunt trauma injuries. In another example, fire causes the muscles to contract, flexing the joints of the body. This can create the "pugilistic pose," which has been mistaken for a defensive posture of a victim being attacked, when in fact it was caused by a fire effect. Taking this effect further, severe flexion of joints from thermal effects can fracture bones, which have been mistaken for pre-fire injuries. Similarly, skulls do crack, often along the suture lines, as a result of the swelling of brain tissue or expansion of gases inside the skull as the body heats. Possible explanations like these should be taken into account when the body is evaluated. For a detailed discussion of interpreting fire effects in the pathological examination, consult the Kirk's Fire Investigation chapter on Fire-Related Deaths and Injuries. In addition, an extensive discussion of the effects of combustion on a body and of postmortem changes in the body can be found in NFPA 921.
http://www.interfire.org/features/fatalities.asp

Interesting that soon after we heard about survailance video, car was towed and mom and step dad were taken again for interviews.

I missed that link about survailance video. Do you happen to have that link without you having to search hard?

Can I post a picture of a body burned beyond recognition so people can see the contraction I'm trying to describe?

You can add it via a link with a: warning * graphic* photo at link message.

We no longer allow copy and paste of post mortem photo's at the UID forum, so the rules for graphic images is the same here.

hth

Cubby

In the Alicia DeBolt case they said she was found curled up in the "fetal position" which tells them she was probably 'set on fire' while alive cos that would be a natural instinct.

I don't believe she was as 'charred' as this little boy so is it possible they couldn't tell if this body was also curled up=the diff in height?

SORRY TO BE SO GRAPHIC! :(

Hi, Amysmom, have not "seen" you in ages, I am still "looking" for Kyron everyday :(
I too believe that body size cannot be accurately judged when burned...and somehow feel that the search would not have been suspended unless there was a chance they found Jonathan...but at least this child was found today...

Bio-Mom seems off to me in a 'slow' kind of way..If I'm correct, that would make it much easier for SD to manipulate her..I've also noticed his rubbing her shoulder while she speaks & also in 1 video she was still talking when he cut her off..OTH! It will also be easier for LE to break her which would be a good thing.

I missed that link about surveillance video. Do you happen to have that link without you having to search hard?

I'm sorry I don't. That's it in a nutshell though. It was reported video caught something interesting and law enforcement was moving on it. That's the whole jist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrina Sleuth