TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
**if** this is Jonathan...and even if it is NOT...

this could still be stranger danger... do not forget Somer thomson where everyone was so quick to jump over those at work..

there is so little we know here. Not that I sway one way or the other... I obviously am curious to those who last slept near him the night before he went missing. Who fed him breakfast? Who ate cheerios with him that morning? Who sent him off to the babysitters and with what promise of a return for Christmas eve that night? Were church services planned on being attended? How about any other family plans for the evening?

SOMETHING... SOMETHING... Makes fbi say stranger abduction..what is it? ((I know it is only one article previously linked but obviously they are concerned enough to have leaked it))

but then we also have everyone being carted off to the SO for interviews including cars and computers being seized... is this normal?

Where oh where is this little boy..

I bet it is normal. They kind of have to work from the inside out, eliminating all kinds of possibilities. Plus, didn't LE state they were receiving contradictory statements from the family so they weren't sure what was going on, or something like that?

**if** this is Jonathan...and even if it is NOT...

this could still be stranger danger... do not forget Somer thomson where everyone was so quick to jump over those at work..

there is so little we know here. Not that I sway one way or the other... I obviously am curious to those who last slept near him the night before he went missing. Who fed him breakfast? Who ate cheerios with him that morning? Who sent him off to the babysitters and with what promise of a return for Christmas eve that night? Were church services planned on being attended? How about any other family plans for the evening?

SOMETHING... SOMETHING... Makes fbi say stranger abduction..what is it? ((I know it is only one article previously linked but obviously they are concerned enough to have leaked it))

but then we also have everyone being carted off to the SO for interviews including cars and computers being seized... is this normal?

Where oh where is this little boy..

I think they are looking at the family. They have to keep their options open as we know. If J went missing and was home alone, does the babysitter even exist? Or was J by himself all day?

ME guy was talking about the remains found today.
dna would show what sex the remains are.........unless ovaries are located inside
body.
I should of added IMO, DNA might be used for ID.

Can someone tell me what the distance is from
place last seen to where pond/body was?
place last seen to where ditch is?
TIA

all I am saying is that we know what we know.. and so far.. we do not seem to know much about that day.

I hold much of the same opinions that you all hold.. trust me.

I am just throwing that question into the mix.

Nurse, did the FBI say this was a stranger abduction?

I think they are looking at the family. They have to keep their options open as we know. If J went missing and was home alone, does the babysitter even exist? Or was J by himself all day?

I dunno anything about this case anymore, that's pretty apparent. However, it was stated in MSM that the babysitter was brought into the police station tonight for questioning.

I'm sure LE is all over this. Did LE verify and track the two phone calls to mom's work?

I'm sure LE is all over this. Did LE verify and track the two phone calls to mom's work?

I'm sure they have (my opinion), but it hasn't been stated anywhere by MSM that they did

ME guy was talking about the remains found today.
dna would show what sex the remains are.........unless ovaries are located inside
body.
I should of added IMO, DNA might be used for ID.

IMO He was talking about charred remains on general. He was simply giving his opinion in NG based on the same limited information we have on the remains.

Reneelovesyou:

When you get verified by Tricia, the owner of Websleuths, could you let us know what you think happened to Jonathan?

TIA

I can answer part of your question. The body found in the pond was reported as an adult female. OT- but there was also an infant found too... in addition to the charred remains of a child.

hth - am not a local so can't help with the maps.

MOO

to me it is apparent that the stories have changed so much that LE finally realized they have to get these people in to have their statements in writing to lock them in.

You know it still could be not the Mom and SD, maybe they have changed stories because who knows why.

It could be a serial killer, and sex offender, or some stranger. I'm trying to remain open minded but certain things that were stated by the parties involved just leave me turned inside out with confusion.

Hi- I'm new, so if I do anything wrong, I'd like to apologize in advance! I'm a huge fan of this site, and have been forever.

I registered today, because something struck me as I was reading through this forum. Jonathan's bio-mom says she got a phone call at work- caller described as a woman with a raspy voice... could this caller have been Jonathan? At 12 years old, his voice may be starting to mature, and if the person on the other end of the line wasn't familiar with the way he sounds, could it have possibly been him? If so, maybe he was interrupted before his mom could be summoned to the phone?

It sound like the woman on phone ask JF if Anglea was his mother and he said yes. If this call is true was JF running from someone and did this woman get caught in middle. Wasn't there a body found floating... comments reports that it was woman body :waitasec:

If call is true where is this woman? how come she hasn't come forward?

Reneeloveyou the grandma on NG crying for Jonathan, is that the grandma that helped raise him?
Is she Angela's (J's mom ) mother??? maternal grandma?

TIA

lOFIn.png

MSM has reported 900 block and 1500 block of Hardy - conflicting, but Hardy.

A: last seen
B: Hardy body (arson) 8.1 miles, iirc. 15 min w/traffic

And map of Bayou body: Post #502
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5938202#post5938202"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5938202#post5938202[/ame]

don't remember distance, but 35 minutes drive per googlemaps.

Jonathan was a fifth-grader at Durham Elementary in the Houston Independent School District. He enrolled at the school in mid-November after withdrawing from Sheldon ISD. Durham staff members, who had known the boy for only three weeks, helped in the search.

"He was a positive influence on campus," said Durham Principal Daniel Breiman. "He had good peer relationships. He worked hard for the short amount of time he was here. Really we’re just very sad. Staff, students, parents – we want to extend our thoughts and prayers to Jonathan and to his family."

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/chronicle/7356276.html

School Newsletter – December 20 Winter Holiday Begins

http://www.durhamschool.org/view_pdf.php?id=37

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads