TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Amysmom, have not "seen" you in ages, I am still "looking" for Kyron everyday :(
I too believe that body size cannot be accurately judged when burned...and somehow feel that the search would not have been suspended unless there was a chance they found Jonathan...but at least this child was found today...

Hi C! I've been mostly lurking..I'm sorry Kyron hasn't been found yet..I so admire your desire not to give up "looking" :innocent:

A caller on NG asked if they could tell if this body has an "overbite" but I didn't catch the answer..I assume they can still use dental info to identify burned remains? If so, maybe there is an "overbite" which gives them an immediate reason to believe there's a very good chance it's J?

Hi C! I've been mostly lurking..I'm sorry Kyron hasn't been found yet..I so admire your desire not to give up "looking" :innocent:

A caller on NG asked if they could tell if this body has an "overbite" but I didn't catch the answer..I assume they can still use dental info to identify burned remains? If so, maybe there is an "overbite" which gives them an immediate reason to believe there's a very good chance it's J?

The ME on NG says noto the overbite & the described condition of the body. *I* don't believe that.

http://www.39online.com/videobeta/?watchId=22119ce7-3e5e-4d7c-a876-52e273f9a7ca

Yikes, I listened to this video too (several times at full blast)... I hear(d) "He a curious kid, he's a pest. He, I mean, he's a wonderful baby."

Gonna admit, hearing this just set my boat off course.

Her reactions, and I don't say this with any condemnation, but they remind me of those that are in withdrawal from drugs/alcohol. (I watch quite a bit of Celebrity Rehab.)

Having watched the videos, I'm getting a very very strong feeling of the same. Living in Houston, you see a lot of tweaking meth addicts and prescription drug addicts that come up in parking lots trying to con you for this and that. That's the feeling I get from her. I have an aunt who, sadly, is the same and this is the very same act I have gotten used to from her: no tears, but fake crying, voice cranked up, shaking and very aggitated nervous system. No puffy eyes from crying, no nose rubbed raw from crying, no puffiness at all to the face, covering the face a lot to hide a lack of real tears. Mom keeps changing her story: "baby sitter", then "he wasn't at home when I got home", then "step dad stepped in", then "there really was no babysitter", and the whole "mystery phone call". I'd like my crow served with salt, pepper, and a nice chablis if I'm wrong - but I don't think I am on this one, sadly. Godspeed Jonathon, I hope you're safe, and if you're past all this I hope at least your body can be recovered so that those who truly mourned you can show you the respects you deserve.

It sound like the woman on phone ask JF if Anglea was his mother and he said yes. If this call is true was JF running from someone and did this woman get caught in middle. Wasn't there a body found floating... comments reports that it was woman body :waitasec:

If call is true where is this woman? how come she hasn't come forward?

Can you imagine getting a call like this at work? And then going home and he wasn't even there? OMG I would be hysterical. I don't think I would have walked into the apartment alone. I would have called 911 enroute to the apartment. Something is just not right, IMO.

(((Q)))) not the fbi... not per se.. but it has been quoted here in msm articles (about this possibly being an abduction)

not that I believe it..

at all.

but just throwing it out there for evaluation by all of you great sleuthers.

The only thing I can say is IF he was last seen at 1:45 and was not reported until late that evening, then, yes, a SO could have had 7 hours to happen upon him and abduct him...but I am doubtful that is what happened...

she is an idiot on all levels if she said "pest"...

can any other words like "best" be substitued to make sense?

If not than my cold meter on my hinky meter just went down by like three thousand degrees. Seriously.

Reneeloveyou, I haven't yet been able to get to your posts, but I just wanted to say thank you for the love that you showed Jonathan. I'm so relieved to know that he had that in his life. Please know we're all hoping/praying for the good family and friends that Jonathan had, the ones that will really be worried and hurting right now. I hope that you all get some good miraculous wonderful answers, that maybe he really is safe somewhere.

On that last map, the last place seen and where the body was found is a straight shot up Crosstimbers. That area right there is not a good one - full of drugs and whatnot.

One possible scenario in my mind (and there are many, btw):

IF phone calls are true: Jonathan walks in on SD doing something, calls mom. Woman takes phone away and hears Angela talking. Asks Jonathan if Angela is his mom's name. Hangs up the phone. She tells SD that Jonathan did in fact call his mom. At this point, SD does something to Jonathan (rage? accidentally harms? purposefully harms?) and gets rid of the body.

REGARDLESS of phone calls being true or not: SD is controlling mom. Out of fear of him? Out of mental control? Out of threats to turn her in to LE for drugs or something? (Just speculating here -- all MOO).

Just because it has been reported that the mom has a problem with lying a lot, it does not mean that she is guilty in her son's disappearance. She may be guilty of letting questionable people into her life who have contact with Jonathan (we've seen that too many times here), or she may have issues that keep her from being the mom she should be (substance abuse? emotional? who knows - again MOO.) but those are still a far cry from murder. Someone speculated that the mom may have known he was dead before even leaving for work. Not sure about that, but I still think that even if she knew, she may not have played a part and is just covering for SD.

My guess is that SD is in over his head here, and the mom is being strung along, being forced to lie. Maybe this is because I want it to be that way. Tired of reading about parents harming their own children.

ETA: I've even wondered if the adult female found was the woman with raspy voice - another witness who had to be disposed of.

(I realize I have been rambling here- that's because there are so many thoughts here about what could have happened)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay