TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
someone had a theory of maybe JF came in and saw SD and another woman, and maybe the body found in the water could be that woman...the so called raspy voice? Interesting theory.

It's possible, but why kill the woman with the raspy voice? I think another drug connection gone bad. SD is in over his head here.

I think it depends on how badly the body was burned. My father was worse than that picture! When they removed his body his limbs fell off into ash. (sorry for graphic)

For a body to be burned that badly though it would have had to have had a high constant fuel of some sort used or just burned for hours and hours! I have heard the smell of a burned body is very distinct and strong also.

IMO it wasn't burned as bad as your dad. (I am so sorry about your dad) It was moved

There is yet more to the phone calls...
That afternoon, someone called Angela Davis’ workplace, , Harris said.

"We believe Jonathan’s actually on the phone and asks to speak to his mom," Harris said. A colleague who answered the phone said she was working and she would call him back.

"And then a female gets on the phone and says this is an emergency," Harris said.

By the time Jonathan’s mother picked up, no one was there, he said.

Angela Davis called the land line where she and Jonathan live, and a woman with a gruff voice answered, Harris said. Jonathan’s mother asked for her roommate, and the woman said the roommate wasn’t there.
"Then Angela says, ‘Well, this is Angela, I’m Jonathan’s mother. Who are you?’" Harris said. "And the woman is heard saying, ‘Is Angela your mother?’ And the boy replies, ‘Yes ma’am, Angela’s my mother.’ And then the phone went dead."

A few minutes later, the mother arrived home, Harris said. Jonathan was gone, and the cordless phone was missing, he said.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/chronicle/7356276.html

From above link:

Initial reports that Jonathan had disappeared after running home from a babysitter’s house to retrieve a video game turned out to be false, Harris said. The boy’s mother eventually admitted that Jonathan was not in the care of a babysitter when he disappeared, he said.

Looks like things are starting to fall apart for the mother as far as her stories go.

ktrk is reporting body is believed to be Jonathan's. Full news coming up soon. Don't know if I can transcribe much. Sick, with sick little one and typing on mobile.

Thank you for joining Websleuths Renee. My prayers go out to you and your entire family.

I have contacted my MIL and sheis trying to find out what abc13 is saying that it is Jonathan. If it is they disnt even notify family before releasing that it's him

This is NOT the way to find out such information. :mad: The whole family should be notified first!

If mom changed her story, that's not good...I suppose she could have been trying to hide the fact that she left him alone? But at 12, that would not be a crime, as far as I know, would it?

So the mother has a roommate????? and the roommate had a friend over, a woman with a rough voice?????
I don't think i'm getting it :(

no clucian, most states don't have a set age, it's based upon access to a phone to call 911 maturity and knowledge on how to deal with situations that might come up.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/chronicle/7356276.html
But saying she admits no babysitter makes no sense since articles said the sitter was pulled in for questioning at 5:30 pm CST tonight. unless mom aske d that person to lie for her and the woman who claimed to be the sitter broke under questioning.....

Could be another case of bad reporting. OR, there could be a babysitter but he was not with the babysitter that day. Who knows. I have no idea what to believe anymore.

If this story about the phone call is true, and mom was scared (feared something happening at home), the phone being gone means prints of this woman wouldn't be on that object - because it's missing.

Could be another case of bad reporting. OR, there could be a babysitter but he was not with the babysitter that day. Who knows. I have no idea what to believe anymore.

Which makes having Reneeloveyou here 100 x better, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay