TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To my knowledge Jonathan has not had contact with his bio father since before he came to live with us in 05 andnin 4 years never had contact with him and didn't ever mention him. His mother rarely called in 4 years, he had emergency surgery after an accident and she didn't bother to call to see if he was ok.

Does the bio father live near where Jonathan lives?

Kimmer Jonathan did always have circles under his eyes, he was always the first one awake.

That makes me feel better I thought the poor little guy had 2 healing black eyes, it is good to know that was not the case, Thank You for your answer.

raining and flooding going on the day in question therefore yes it leads to an agreement that the body if that is JF found had to have been burned inside somewhere.

Are fire places common in this area of Houston? Any park pavilion type large BBQ grills around area?

Where does SD work, babysitter's (husband job?) etc.

Car and computer either gotten with their permission or LE got search warrant.

Believe search warrant, though---reporter.
Parents cooperating though, but are honing in on family.
Questioned separately, but inconsistencies coming from family.

To my knowledge Jonathan has not had contact with his bio father since before he came to live with us in 05 andnin 4 years never had contact with him and didn't ever mention him. His mother rarely called in 4 years, he had emergency surgery after an accident and she didn't bother to call to see if he was ok.

Renee, I am so sorry about your crisis...is your husband the mom's brother?

Old Today, 05:58 PM
peeples post:

he said "him" weren't they looking for a raspy voiced woman????

Forgive me for bringing this over from last thread in such an inelegant, non-techy, cut-paste form, but I thought it had to be repeated, as I believe it is relevant. Thank you, Peeples.

No wonder lawyers tell clients to keep their mouth shut, as the Birth Mother and Step-father are their own worst enemies for swaying public opinion. IMO

Hi- I'm new, so if I do anything wrong, I'd like to apologize in advance! I'm a huge fan of this site, and have been forever.

I registered today, because something struck me as I was reading through this forum. Jonathan's bio-mom says she got a phone call at work- caller described as a woman with a raspy voice... could this caller have been Jonathan? At 12 years old, his voice may be starting to mature, and if the person on the other end of the line wasn't familiar with the way he sounds, could it have possibly been him? If so, maybe he was interrupted before his mom could be summoned to the phone?

Took computer for online predators; LE looking for online predators contacting child: JeanC

On NG they said he spent most his life in houston which is not true

Hi- I'm new, so if I do anything wrong, I'd like to apologize in advance! I'm a huge fan of this site, and have been forever.

I registered today, because something struck me as I was reading through this forum. Jonathan's bio-mom says she got a phone call at work- caller described as a woman with a raspy voice... could this caller have been Jonathan? At 12 years old, his voice may be starting to mature, and if the person on the other end of the line wasn't familiar with the way he sounds, could it have possibly been him? If so, maybe he was interrupted before his mom could be summoned to the phone?

Good thought!

raining and flooding going on the day in question therefore yes it leads to an agreement that the body if that is JF found had to have been burned inside somewhere.

Are fire places common in this area of Houston? Any park pavilion type large BBQ grills around area?

Where does SD work, babysitter's (husband job?) etc.

IIRC, the rain did not start until late afternoon in our area.

There are some parks around with family size BBQ grills but no large scale grills that I am aware of.

Some houses have fireplaces, but not all. Most average apartment complexes do not.

NYPD Detective, Guest: get rid of evidence-physical abuse and/or sexual assault>burn the body.

Several states away and talking to who ??????. Could have had bad info?? He wasn't too old, but there was no car, no license plate # and no perp to describe. I think it was a misunderstanding? JMO

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5940138&postcount=276"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5940138&postcount=276[/ame]

I think where you and I are getting lost in communication is that I realize an Amber Alert was issued, but it was issued yesterday. JF went missing Friday, his mother reported him missing on Friday night - 930PM. Other family members (who have joined WS) reported him missing on Saturday - yet LE/PD still didn't move.
Boils down to, they didn't have information on Friday to issue one, regardless of the time or a car license plate - I get that.

However, 36 hours give or take pass and there is still none of that information - just more of a time lapse - and they FINALLY issued one.

I just don't understand that logic, personally. I understand that is system, has to work a certain way, may not of worked here, but what really is the harm in at least putting up a picture/height/age/clothing of a child last seen - ESPECIALLY on Christmas Eve, of all days?

I think in the best/pest video - towards the end of it, the stepdad mentions presents waiting to be opened or something like that.

Renee have you and your husband contacted LE in Houston to give them some background or have they contacted you two yet?

Talk about poor reporting, Jean just called him "Steven Foster". WTH?

:websleuther::wagon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member