TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A surveillance camera from a business overlooking the ditch where the body was found could bring clues as well, officials said.

About 100 people turned out for the vigil Tuesday evening, but the group did not include Jonathan's parents. They were at Houston Police Department headquarters downtown, meeting with detectives.

Authorities said that everyone close to Jonathan, including his parents and babysitter, are considered persons of interest in this case.

http://www.39online.com/news/local/kiah-missing-boy-and-burned-body-story,0,2652951.story

I do not know what medication he was on but there are many that a dr really has to kinda play around with being that some kids respond to adderall and some as in my case with my daughet it makes her in rage. There is vyvance that works ok but doesnt help to the extent needed. Ritalen is what has worked for us.

my son took adderall until it just wouldn't last the whole day anymore. He was put on vyvanse and that medication turned him evil. He was the angriest child I've ever seen on that med. Now, he takes concerta which to me is AWESOME.....my son doesn't take a break, he is very hard to deal with when he hasn't taken his meds.

Finally I am approved to post, hello all!
I followed this thread all day at work yesterday and then last night. This is such a sad and horrific case. I pray the burned body is not of JF. Sadly, cases such as finding bodies in houston is on the news almost weekly.

Welcome, Andi_Tx! Thanks for joining us - and thanks for posting...

ugh... i wish we had more info on this babysitter...

...(snipped)...If his shoes are missing,he walked out of there.And in the most recent pic two weeks ago,a bike is next to him,is the bike missing?

I don't see the shoes as a big deal. My kids will wear their shoes all day long inside, if you don't remind them to take them off (our new 'rule' at home). Even if Jonathan was wearing the shoes, it doesn't necessarily mean he walked out. JMHO.

Jonathan took Concerta, His aunt said he's severely ADHD and like i said last thread, some psychiatrists recommend meds holidays, it's good for their body despite how out of control they are. My own child gets med holidays but we have to have safety plans in place becasue he's very difficult to deal with when not on mood stabilizers and stimulants to help with the ADHD, and anti psychotics. But sometimes it does a lot of good. to cleanse their little systems... and sometimes just start from scratch especially when med levels start to get high etc....
Also here on his stimulant meds. we have to go see the Dr in person every single month to get a refill due to stimulant. The script cannot be faxed to the pharmacy it has to be picked up by me and dropped off to the pharmacy in person, it could also be mailed directly to the pharmacy, but we've never went that route.

Jonathan took Concerta, His aunt said he's severely ADHD and like i said last thread, some psychiatrists recommend meds holidays, it's good for their body despite how out of control they are. My own child gets med holidays but we have to have safety plans in place becasue he's very difficult to deal with when not on mood stabilizers and stimulants to help with the ADHD, and anti psychotics. But sometimes it does a lot of good. to cleanse their little systems... and sometimes just start from scratch especially when med levels start to get high etc....
Also here on his stimulant meds. we have to go see the Dr in person every single month to get a refill due to stimulant. The script cannot be faxed to the pharmacy it has to be picked up by me and dropped off to the pharmacy in person, it could also be mailed directly to the pharmacy, but we've never went that route.

yep us too....plus we have to have a check up with the dr every 4 months

I've been bugged, did mom receive state assistance for Jonathan, or was in the process or applying, maybe that is why step dad moved out, so she could claim being a single mother, maybe jonathan turned out to be more expensive then she thought (my boys are still pretty young and can EAT, jonathan is 12 i bet he could eat too LOL) and signed up for FIP food stamps etc.. to help her out with his expenses. it just seems to coincide with jonathan coming there to live that the step dad moved out.. makes me wonder if she was trying to avoid getting into trouble , so she was telling everyone they weren't living together and then this happened, she didn't get in trouble for welfare fraud. It would make some things make sense. at least for me
My theory could be waay off, maybe she had a well paying job!

ugh... i wish we had more info on this babysitter...

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/chronicle/7356276.html

Initial reports that Jonathan had disappeared after running home from a babysitter's house to retrieve a video game turned out to be false, Harris said. The boy's mother eventually admitted that Jonathan was not in the care of a babysitter when he disappeared, he said.
"There was some shame and embarrassment about leaving a kid home alone, but it's not unusual for a 12-year-old to be home alone," Harris said

Local news this morning...

only thing new since last night is the expectation for confirmation / identification this morning...other info was already reported last night.

HPD expects to hear official identification of body found burned "sometime" this morning

Worked throughout the night

Key evidence found on surveillance video and hope to make an arrest today

will post link when it's up

I expect and hope for an arrest in Jonathan's case today. It sounds like LE is closing in.

I think the time of death and the cause of death will be instrumental in telling the tale on the burned remains.

I suspect the timeline in this case is not as it appears. JMO

So am i to beleive JD's meds were in the house? The only things missing was ONE pair of shoes,pair of pants,a shirt,a hoody jacket and a cordless phone?

So am i to beleive JD's meds were in the house? The only things missing was ONE pair of shoes,pair of pants,a shirt,a hoody jacket and a cordless phone?

yeah.
No confirmation he was still ON meds, but was with his aunt and uncle until last Nov. However with his severe ADHD and the fact that the schools have said he was a wonderful student. I'm leaning towards the fact he was still on meds. Just an educated guess.

Was not with babysitter

Initial reports that Jonathan had disappeared after running home from a babysitter's house to retrieve a video game turned out to be false, Harris said. The boy's mother eventually admitted that Jonathan was not in the care of a babysitter when he disappeared, he said.
"There was some shame and embarrassment about leaving a kid home alone, but it's not unusual for a 12-year-old to be home alone," Harris said

my kids were staying home alone at 12.....some are very responsible at doing that.

Was not with babysitter

we know Jonathan wasn't with the babysitter, but the babysitter is considered a POI - see darlin gal's post #282

Was not with babysitter

while I agree he was at home alone and the babysitter story was made up for cya, I still believe there is a "sitter"/roomate in this somewhere....

Authorities said that everyone close to Jonathan, including his parents and babysitter, are considered persons of interest in this case.

http://www.39online.com/news/local/k...,2652951.story

my kids were staying home alone at 12.....some are very responsible at doing that.

Yes, Thank you, mine were also staying home at 12 years of age,
My sister lived next door.

Was just posting that link, for those who may not have known there was no babysitter, that he was stated at, and yes you are correct there is a POI babysitter.
Thank you again.

we know Jonathan wasn't with the babysitter, but the babysitter is considered a POI - see darlin gal's post #282

And then there's the headlines of the parents AND babysitter being questioned by HPD. Again, poor reporting? Or the truth...? (I don't believe that the SD and babysitter are the same person, as some have speculated. I think there is not a babysitter, or this is one but Jonathan was not at the sitter's that day)

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Authorities-search-for-missing-12-year-old-Houston-boy-112505914.html

Finally I am approved to post, hello all!
I followed this thread all day at work yesterday and then last night. This is such a sad and horrific case. I pray the burned body is not of JF. Sadly, cases such as finding bodies in houston is on the news almost weekly.

Welcome to Websleuths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member