TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://radioamber.net/?p=3770

Day 5 morning summary:

Angela Davis, received a call at work the day of his disappearance. The call was from her son, she did not talk to him personally, but a message was left saying it was an emergency.

The Houston police said Angela Davis called home to check on the child and a woman answered the phone. She asked to speak to her roommate. The woman responded that the roommate wasn’t there. She then said, “This is Angela, I’m Jonathan’s mother. Who are you?” She could hear the woman ask, “Is Angela your mother?” The child replied, “Yes, ma’am, Angela’s my mother and then the phone went dead.
Thanks dreamweaver, that is the roommate info that was pulled from the chron.com site last night :)

I personally think it is time for this speculation to be put to rest.... this man really doesn't look anything like SD... the lips are thicker than SD's, the ears have hangy lobes where-as SD's don't, his ears are close to his head on top where-as SD's stick out (and no it isn't the hat, as the hat doesn't go down that far), and his face is thicker on bottom where-as SD's is narrow.

JMO

Yes, and the chin is wrong and the nose doesn't quite match. They're very similar looking men, but it doesn't look like the same person to me.

News just reported that they have a suspect, a woman has been arrested and is being interviewed now. She is from the Mom & Stepdad's neighborhood

Can you tell us what channel you heard this on?

Houston has no zoning laws, so that is why you have industrial mixed with neighborhoods.

lovingmom,

Do you have a camcorder where you can record the news and perhaps upload it to YouTube or Yahoo etc.?

News just reported that they have a suspect, a woman has been arrested and is being interviewed now. She is from the Mom & Stepdad's neighborhood

thanks...which channel? i was watching ABC and they didn't mention it...do you remember which station?

Nothing on new suspect that I can find in any media links,

http://www.fortbendnow.com/2010/12/29/49682
The investigator also said “all indications” are that the burned body is that of Foster.
Police also said they had recovered some “significant evidence” from a surveillance camera at the Rolled Alloys facility next to where the body was found. They would not disclose the nature of that evidence, but the stepfather’s car was searched and impounded by police shortly after detectives completed their review of the video.
It was also revealed there had been recent domestic problems between Angela and David Davis.

Thanks Patty :) Is there anyway to do a side by side with DD and this pic ?

If it is possible for someone to screen cap a full frontal view of DD, looking straight up (not down, or to the side) I can super impose the pictures on top of the SO to line up ALL their facial features.

[this post probably doesn't matter any more now that they have a suspect in custody. but in the case it's needed, I have all the time in the world to do it today.]

If the person has been arrested they haven't been put into the system yet.

I don't know if this is old news; however, Foxnews is reporting that a body was found and they think that it might be Jonathan.

Police say that the body was badly burned. They also say there are several security cameras pointed at the area where the body was burned.

Well stated - that pretty much sums up that area, and that type of "semi-industrial" neighborhood. It's kind of hard for people who don't live here to get the picture. I guess other places don't do things quite like this. Houston isn't really good about separating living spaces and neighborhoods, so you'll have a pocket of small industrial type buildings a street or two away from a cluster of older homes, 50's homes, etc in that area if I recall correctly. Not a far drive for someone who lives in the neighborhood, something with which they would have been familiar - maybe raced those streets in their cars when they were younger, knowing they're deserted at night.

I'm north of Houston but have lived in Houston proper in the past. You are right. There are no zoning laws and it is strange for some people to see warehouses, homes and then a random cow pasture right by a freeway.

That said, I'm having such a hard time wrapping my brain around this. Who could do such a thing. It's just so awful.

I don't know if this is old news; however, Foxnews is reporting that a body was found and they think that it might be Jonathan.

Police say that the body was badly burned. They also say there are several security cameras pointed at the area where the body was burned.

Oh my, FOX is 24 hours behind schedule. :crazy:

Look at the location of the ears in relation to eye level. One is high, the other is low. Not the same man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin