TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
theres more to this i just know it....sf is not an innocent victim in this ....imo these CLOSE friends did not do this without the knowledge or participation or cover up for sf....an aquaintance maybe, close friend NO!!! :furious:

Ritalyn is normally not taken after lunch or you are up all night. Concerta is time released capsules... once a day. I have never been prescribed 2 different medications at the same time. I still function with or without my medicine.

Most of us that are clinically diagnosed with ADHD are extremelly bright.

it's a 5mg ritilyn.....very low dose to be taken at 4pm as needed. My son pitches baseball and plays football and basketball....when we have evening games he needs the extra dose to focus....normally we don't give it daily.

yes he is very bright.....straight A's

Not anything new from HLN - the reporter they were talking to was out of San Antonio...he talked about charges pending against the SF's acquaintance, body has not been confirmed to be Jonathan, that the gold Mercedes belongs to the SF & LE is looking for another male.

I couldn't hear properly (kid was singing near the TV). Did the reported state that the woman was seen driving the vehicle, captured on video, and was it the SF's gold Merceded she was driving? TIA

Fox news here in Michigan said that the woman arrested who will be charged with murder was/is a good friend of the stepfather. They said the car they had towed had been seen on video in the area of where the burned body of a child was found. The car is registered to the stepfather. They mentioned looking for another male. I can't remember the rest of what was said.

Can you think of a single good reason to kidnap & murder a 12 and burn him up, then dump him like garabge? I can't.

Don't look for this crime to make sense. It isn't going to. Whoever did this is BEYOND twisted. imo

So bear with me for a second, and I apologize in advance if I offend anyone, but what if SD was into drugs and had undesirable "friends of the family???" He and biomom are on the outs. He needs money. He knows that JF is getting a new gaming system for Christmas. (He even mentioned this in one of the interviews and I found it so odd, because really, a grown man excited about the little boy getting a gaming system??? excited enough to mention it when the boy is missing???? It really stood out to me MOO)

Mentions the new gaming system to (now-known recently arrested) "friend" who says I can get money for that! They go over to apartment to get the gaming system, and poor little JF is there. He knows this is trouble, hence he calls mom.

Had to off JF to cover up theft from apartment.

So... if the SD did pop in and check on him at 1:45... left. Maybe, a perp thinking the house was empty after the SD left tried to break in... then kidnapped him so he could not identify them. They are saying she was arrested but they didn't say for murder or did they?

So... if the SD did pop in and check on him at 1:45... left. Maybe, a perp thinking the house was empty after the SD left tried to break in... then kidnapped him so he could not identify them. They are saying she was arrested but they didn't say for murder or did they?

"A source in the Houston Police Department says a woman is expected to be charged with capital murder in connection to the disappearance of a 12-year-old boy."

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/101229-source-woman-arrested-in-connection-to-missing-child

So bear with me for a second, and I apologize in advance if I offend anyone, but what if SD was into drugs and had undesirable "friends of the family???" He and biomom are on the outs. He needs money. He knows that JF is getting a new gaming system for Christmas. (He even mentioned this in one of the interviews and I found it so odd, because really, a grown man excited about the little boy getting a gaming system??? excited enough to mention it when the boy is missing???? It really stood out to me MOO)

Mentions the new gaming system to (now-known recently arrested) "friend" who says I can get money for that! They go over to apartment to get the gaming system, and poor little JF is there. He knows this is trouble, hence he calls mom.

Had to off JF to cover up theft from apartment.

That sounds plausible also. :( :(

And I want to also welcome you to Websleuths!

:wagon:

Renee,

Thank you so much for taking such good care of this beautiful boy. He deserved the best and it is at least a little comforting to know that he had it. I hope it is also of some comfort to you.

I'm glad that he had at least those 4 years of being a happy, loved, safe little boy. We don't always see that in these heartbreaking cases. I'm glad that this boy was able to be a happy, easygoing kid. :hug:

I am so relieved for you and your family's sake that it appears so far that Angela is not involved. Hopefully that will hold true... and I hope that they move quickly so this is not long and drawn out for you.

Please let us know if we can do anything to help you or your family. We do care very much, that is why we are here. :hug:

The comment about missing Christmas made me think of something...I wonder if there were presents in the home? Maybe Christmas PLUS his coming there to live played a big part...as in someone needs money for something else and they are just so frustrated. There is something about it happening when it did that strikes me for some reason.

Also, the two separate apartments...maybe someone was given an ultimatum (sp?) to clean up their act since a child was going to be in the home but they chose to continue their extracurricular activities.

I wish they would use one of the great pictures that were posted here in their stories. He looks so tired in the one MSM uses.

Also, saw reference to SD being a registered SO...did we confirm that? I thought there was speculation but may have missed the link for that.

IMO, IF the car driven by this woman is the step-father's car .... well then, I think they know where that male is located.

Fox news here in Michigan said that the woman arrested who will be charged with murder was/is a good friend of the stepfather. They said the car they had towed had been seen on video in the area of where the burned body of a child was found. The car is registered to the stepfather. They mentioned looking for another male. I can't remember the rest of what was said.
BBM
:banghead:

Back to the last person who was reported to have seen him!

maybe SD went home just to make sure the door was unlocked so his friend could get in.

IMO, IF the car driven by this woman is the step-father's car .... well then, I think they know where that male is located.

I thought that too Patty but then, they know where he is, unless he pulled a runner.

On HLN

This person is a close personal friend of SD
LE also looking for a man also linked to disappearance
Woman not formally been charged w/murder expecting that this afternoon
Break in the case came from security camera they apparently found this womens car, a car used by this women in an area where the dead child was found yesterday. Yesterday a gold Mercedes was towed from apt complex, where Foster lives w/family. That gold Mercedes is registered to sf so you have to think there is some link here. car was towed by le and the women taken into custody today.

Just putting this out! IMO this has more to do with the breakup of mom amd SD.

JF moves in with his mom and three weeks later SD moved out or mom did (still confused on that part)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro