TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So bear with me for a second, and I apologize in advance if I offend anyone, but what if SD was into drugs and had undesirable "friends of the family???" He and biomom are on the outs. He needs money. He knows that JF is getting a new gaming system for Christmas. (He even mentioned this in one of the interviews and I found it so odd, because really, a grown man excited about the little boy getting a gaming system??? excited enough to mention it when the boy is missing???? It really stood out to me MOO)

Mentions the new gaming system to (now-known recently arrested) "friend" who says I can get money for that! They go over to apartment to get the gaming system, and poor little JF is there. He knows this is trouble, hence he calls mom.

Had to off JF to cover up theft from apartment.

My hubby would be super excited if a new gaming system was coming. Even if it belong to his 19 year old step daughter. Although he would be more excited if it was going to his 12 yr old step daughter because he would get to play it more with her. I am not suspecting anything odd with that statement.

I thought it sounded very juarez mexico like in the details of the crime.

Phone call,
kidnapping
burned boy in a very public place close to the crime.

Now the step fathers statements about a child molester are weird. But even more weird in relation to the way these events have played out was his statements about how he wants revenge . Which is what it is seeming this crime is about.

Also I am not sure Angela has not been told to say things about the Video game and the sitter and other things that are not true. I think she may have been told to say certain things in the media to aide the investigators and not tip off the suspects.

"he went to get a game from a friend" == he was taken from outside no reason to think anyone was in the home. I do not think Angela is as clueless as to what happen and who has done this as the LE wanted us to think at first.

Sources: Woman to be charged in 12-year-old boy's disappearance

A woman is expected to be charged Wednesday in connection with the disappearance of 12-year-old Jonathan Foster, police sources said.

The woman, who is not a relative of the boy, was taken into custody Wednesday morning.

Police sources said she was not being cooperative with the investigation, but detectives have collected a considerable amount of evidence linking her to the boy’s disappearance.

Investigators could be seen removing evidence from the suspect's home after she was taken into custody Wednesday.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<full article and PHOTO at link>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://www.khou.com/home/HPD-defends-Amber-Alert-delay-112574489.html

The Chronicle reported she's expected to be charged w/ kidnapping & murder

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/chronicle/7356276.html

Expected is not definitive...

Still wondering about the man they are still looking for. Maybe, the guy broke in the house took the boy back to the friends house and she was trying to get the boy back... phone calls... the man stopped it. Or could this be he was taken for the shoes???

SD and mom may be hidden away for protection.

ABout 15 mins until we learn the name of this woman correct ?

Anyone notice this smoke mark at the home where the woman was taken into custody? I wonder if this is normal from regular ol' utility functions, or if from burning something else. :(

Sorry - I zoomed in so it's a little blurry. This is the building in front of the home, and the other things they took seemed to come from either the area between the home/building, or from this building:

attachment.php

It could be mold.

Anyone else think this is related to the relationship break up? Mom could even be involved or the mom and SD or SD alone (without or with mom knowing) worked with the neighbor friend(s) to get rid of the child. Either she (the SD's friend) or she and others were paid to help out... drugs may or may not have been involved, but I see more of a motive revolving around JF recently coming to live there and affecting their relationship and being a burden on them. We also don't know the temperment of the SD and if she was afraid of him.

Why couldn't he have been kept at this woman's house and killed at a later date? We really don't know exactly when he was killed. Could have been after Christmas Eve..and not necessarily in a 30 min window. We don't know when the body was placed where it was.. although LE surely knows since they have the video tape.

If she was driving the Mercedes of the SD, then surely he was involved as well.

Thank you for joining Websleuths, Tacostand! :wagon:

I'm also very curious about that surveillance tape and the time set on it. And I'm also VERY THANKFUL it was there and in use!

How would a "close family friend" not know Angela was JF's mother (according to police reports of the phone call)? How would anyone other than some druggie acquaintance of the stepfather's not know that? I'd think any "friend" would know the mom, stepdad, and child.

I think what bothers me is that this woman is a 'friend of the sd' and didn't know the mom's name, but that the sd said before they even found the little body, that he thought a pedophile got the boy.

Voila! One of HIS friends is arrested.

interesting,
JMHO
fran
:(

IIRC, they said a news broadcast. Locals, be ready for your 4PM news! :grouphug:

Thank you for joining Websleuths, Tacostand! :wagon:

I'm also very curious about that surveillance tape and the time set on it. And I'm also VERY THANKFUL it was there and in use!

We really need to be thankful for the observant person that saw something and actually picked up the phone and reported it. How tough this must be for him/her as well.

Does anyone know how long the mother and stepfather have been married?

tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member