TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/chronicle/7356276.html

BBM

Investigators were focused on local leads and the likelihood that someone close to Jonathan knew what had happened to him, Harris said.

"Unfortunately in life, often it's not the strangers who we have to fear, it's the people we know that probably pose the most danger to us, and that can be friends, neighbors, whatever," he said.

It would only be a shot in the dark. Hopefully we will hear who this woman is within a short amount of time.

I sure hope so.

FWIW.....one of the sites I originally referenced included height/weight/race info, so it was fairly easy to narrow down.

If we get a beat on this suspect's name...can we post it?

As long as it's in the MSM, of course you can.

If someone posts it and it's the wrong person, then there will be trouble. Can you imagine having your name posted in error in a case like this? :(

I firmly feel that this is going to be step dad and a lover that Jonathan caught him with.
Possibly others who helped in the "after"

I have given that scenario a lot of thought, especially since HLN just stated that the woman arrested was a very, very close personal friend of the Stepfather.

Anyone else think this is related to the relationship break up? Mom could even be involved or the mom and SD or SD alone (without or with mom knowing) worked with the neighbor friend(s) to get rid of the child. Either she (the SD's friend) or she and others were paid to help out... drugs may or may not have been involved, but I see more of a motive revolving around JF recently coming to live there and affecting their relationship and being a burden on them. We also don't know the temperment of the SD and if she was afraid of him.

But it would've been much easier on everyone to send JF back to his grandmother or his aunt & uncle if, in fact, they thought JF was the cause of their problems. (Which I'm sure he wasn't. Apparently AD has been married at least 3 times? She does not have a history of stable relationships.)

I have Click2 open if someone wants to monitor a different station. Thank you Mendz! :hug:

Not as a user, but sure could be manufacturing and distribution of said drug.

I know, I know....it was more of a set up for a joke, which I deleted.

Not that is anything to link this kidnapping murderer to drug manufacturing.

Wondering if she could be the "roommate?" I know she was arrested at her house but I've known of people who bounce around from a parent's house to living with "friends," etc. Just thinking about the media erasing references to a "roommate" from stories. There must be a reason for that. (Then again, you would figure Angela's roommate would know she was his mother!)

Pic of woman taken into custody.

http://www.khou.com/news/HPD-defends-Amber-Alert-delay-112574489.html
foster-suspect-29.jpg

Directed to any/all: I'm (still) confused... in the article at the link above, it continues to state that Mom did not call and report Jonathan missing until 9:30 pm - haven't they (the media) had ample time to correct this info, rather than continue re-posting/printing it? Was LE actually quoted or seen on video stating differently (actual time of 911 call reporting Jonathan missing)? TIA ~
Quote from article;
"Foster was last seen by his stepfather around 1:45 p.m. on Christmas Eve. Foster’s mother reported him missing around 9:30 that night."
(Link above)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member