TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
30b1mqt.jpg

Gosh I just zoomed in. The arms do not look like that of a woman or the hands.... There appears to be lots of hair on the arms. I don't see any line for women's undergarmets. I hope we haven't been led down the path again with not getting the story straight. This looks like a picture of a male not female to me.

She is a female grandmaj, she has b@@bs :crazy: Or at least that is what I think I saw ...

Reporter says Angela doesn't know about what happened to Jonathan. She talked to media at her door. (Can't see this video while typing, we need to link to it quickly for clues).

Angela believes Jonathan is still alive.

A lot of LE and detectives coming and going and questioning people.

I had terrible flashbacks of Misty Cummings while watching the video of the mother.

gonna check out the scanner thread ( this better be good )

I'm not so sure I'm picturing that woman as a girlfriend (at least not a current one) of the sf. Maybe a former lover who was jealous of his new relationship?

Given sf's theory of a sex offender - and threats against same - could he have had a friend/acquaintance who was an offender? And perhaps sf recently found that out - or the offender made some comment regarding the boy which concerned the sf and caused JF and his mother to move out?

Sorry if already posted..Threads moving so fast...

Here's where I've got side by side window open watching live stream..and just WOW is all I can say...

http://www.click2houston.com/video/10903347/index.html

ETA~ Kimster this is the link where I just saw the video clip you are talking about{Angela at the door of the house she shares with roomate and Jonathan...also roomate speaks and says JF there alone, she was at work and he disapeared btwn 130-230}..sorry for typos no time tp sit and correct..lol

Gosh I just zoomed in. The arms do not look like that of a woman or the hands.... There appears to be lots of hair on the arms. I don't see any line for women's undergarmets. I hope we haven't been led down the path again with not getting the story straight. This looks like a picture of a male not female to me.
I hope I dont get in trouble for this but I know what you mean. I've just never seen man *advertiser censored* that big:innocent:

First time we don't see the SD when mom gives a video... wonder where he is now?

Mom lived in a house somewhere and that's where he was when he was abducted. The "roommate" was briefly heard to say, "He was here when it happened, and I was at work." SF lived in the apt. complex. Mom was crying and does not think this is him. Somewhere (gosh this happened so fast) along the line in the broadcast, they mentioned someone else was taken to LE for questioning. Still no name.

You waited three years to ask me this Lone? :lol:

It means Main Stream Media

LOL, I'm so embarrassed! You would not believe the guesses!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to start the new year out right, OK? Be easy on me, please, LOL.

I can't get over the fact that he was at a house, not an apartment.

That is completely different.

In an apartment you often hear your neighbors.

In a house, you don't.

Is it an actual house, or a duplex?

My head is spinning all over again.

I wonder if it's the duplex shown way back when......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman