TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, I am beginning to think that the murderers did more than burn this little body.
Dental records would make an ID rather quickly.............
unless the killers did something to the teeth?
IIRC, a murderer smashed / pulled out all teeth in a case of a woman.
Death penalty to who ever did this! JMOO

Lera, I wondered that too, but I would assume LE knows where he is right?

We aren't in the member's only forum guys. Let's get more serious about the tags please. :nono:

And yes, the mods can see who is adding them so don't.

I can't read today, and I am asking a ton of questions, but didn't I see that it could take up to 2-weeks to identify the burned body?
And about the teeth, dental records were given, iirc. So, I am hopeful that they ARE able to identify the body through that.

Happy thought: Maybe the body ISN'T JF.

sherryk
I have been sick over this as well. Heartbreaking.
I just have to pray justice will be served for this precious little man.

:hug: Try to stay positive as things will improve. You are so blessed to have your children.

JMHO

I can't read today, and I am asking a ton of questions, but didn't I see that it could take up to 2-weeks to identify the burned body?
And about the teeth, dental records were given, iirc. So, I am hopeful that they ARE able to identify the body through that.

This keeps crossing my mind too, but as soon as it does, I still remember it is SOMEONE'S child.......then I get sad again. :(

I agree with you. But the sad thought is that if it's not him, it's some child...some child that we don't even know is missing.

Am really glad Texas is a DP state. This entire case is an abomination!!!! How could anyone do this to a sweet innocent child. All he wanted to do was live with his mom!!!!!!!! At Christmas time!!!! This sucks!!!!1:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Am praying SD isn't involved.......but it doesn't look promising.

Whoever it is, that burned body is someone's loved one, so I don't think there can really be a happy thought no matter who it turns out to be.

So... are we waiting on the name or what? Do you think that may be withheld now that they are searching for a man in connection?

Well, lets just say they couldn't even get the time to tell correct either.
So we wait - even though some of us think we have known for hours! LOL:innocent:

Is the supposed address for the SD on beechnut?? Court Glen Dr.?

O/T my friend tried for 5 years to have a baby, I just went to an ANGEL's Mass.
Yes her baby died in her womb of a rare blood clot.
Baby almost full term and named with much love.
WHY? WHY? When people want a child so bad, this happens?
Then others have no regard for human life...........I feel so sad.
Bless whoever this poor child is, justice asap.
How can anyone hurt or destroy God's creation????

looks like a corona branded shirt, and i have no idea what that small blue badge is.

I'm still catching up so don't know if this was addressed already, but her shirt says New Orleans. They are sold all over there and made to look like a corona bottle label.

OK so an acquaintance of the step father. Motive guys? What would it be? You don't just go around kidnapping children and burning their bodies without a reason.

I've said drugs from the first time I saw mom being interviewed - not just because of her, but because of him, too. I'm sorry, but I will back up on thinking mom knew something happened - but I'm not backing up on drugs. Meth, prescription, something. She's tweaky, they both have the look, it's the area, and others being involved (and a burning) make it even more strong a suspicion for me. There were drugs there somewhere, and I don't think the kid took them. Did he walk in on something? Was the "good friend" really more of a "close associate"? Who knows. But I'm calling drugs.

I would love to eat my words and say I'm wrong some day. But I don't think I will about this.

So do I. Lots of us tomboys don't walk like girls. Most of the girls I played basketball with walked more like men that most of the men's basketball team. :innocent:

I think it's a woman... but then again I have a lot of butch women friends. So I might just be influenced by that.

Yes, she could just be a butch or athletic woman -- but there's a difference between not walking like a girl, and walking like a man -- when she goes around the car, it looks like she's turning her knees out the way a man does. Could just be the camera angle, I suppose.

http://www.click2houston.com/investi...30/detail.html
POSTED: Monday, December 6, 2010
UPDATED: 6:56 am CST December 7, 2010

(maybe this was a kidnapping gone wayy wrong.) Houston seems to be getting the name of being High kidnapping.

Sometimes I wonder if NG pays out big bucks so she can announce the name or major development.

We aren't in the member's only forum guys. Let's get more serious about the tags please. :nono:

And yes, the mods can see who is adding them so don't.

I admitted it was me...
sEm_ImSorry.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members