TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a woman on the SO's registry. Her initials are KD.The zip code is 77018. Please go and look and tell me if you thinks she looks similar to the woman that has been arrested in J's case.

whats the link to the SO registry..I googled so registry for zip code 77018 but am not having any luck...whats the link to this kd pic?

There is a woman on the SO's registry. Her initials are KD.The zip code is 77018. Please go and look and tell me if you thinks she looks similar to the woman that has been arrested in J's case.

Male victim, Age 12

No Believe. I questioned the picture. Early on there was a story about a hispanic male . Then the story changed to a woman was being taken into custody. Because MSM has gotten things twisted so much I questioned if we were seeing what the story was saying.

Thank you grandmaj-I think that the photo is wrong or the description is wrong....JMO.

ETA: I think the MSM has been consistently now identifying her as a woman, but they are looking for a male accomplice. Perhaps that is where the hispanic male comes in?

No Believe. I questioned the picture. Early on there was a story about a hispanic male . Then the story changed to a woman was being taken into custody. Because MSM has gotten things twisted so much I questioned if we were seeing what the story was saying.

Thank you grandmaj-I think that the photo is wrong or the description is wrong....JMO.

ETA: I think the MSM has been consistently now identifying her as a woman, but they are looking for a male accomplice. Perhaps that is where the hispanic male comes in?

I think it was someone on WS, on a previous thread, who saw a newsclip and ID'd the woman as a Hispanic male, IIRC. I'll look for the post...

ETA: Here ya go: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5942575&postcount=561"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #3[/ame] (I think it was a case of mistaken identity by someone watching the news. I don't think the news reports ever stated it was a 'male'.)

Channel 2 again says the "suspect was handcuffed at her home" and that her car was seen on the video and that is what led them to her.

The one we have video of was not handcuffed....

They are looking into the suspects history and will have more in an hour.

See this is what I mean. The video does not show handcuffs being applied there were none. And "her car" I thought we have read that the car was registered to SD.

I'm so not believing anything the media is saying right now.

Local news ABC 13 stated the female in custody is 40 years old. No link yet.

I think you are spot on, I was wondering early on if it could be a female SO :(
it also looks to be that her charges were SA on a 12 year old male.

Can someone with knowledge of the area google-map the distance between the female RSO's residence and place of work to see if it crosses paths with where JF was found?
I mean, I googled it, but I have no idea where anything is, so it was pointless.

If the woman was a RSO that could explain her being taken in for questioning and her house being searched. She may NOT be the one arrested.

Is the RSO one of the ones listed as "waiting to be charged"? If the one arrested is an RSO we will hear about that in an hour on Channel 2, as they are gathering information about her.

If this crime was committed by a female RSO I think that would be a first. A female committing the crime would be rare enough. Though, with a male accomplice it becomes more common.

I am sorry can someone please tell me what building it was that the body was found nearby...tia

whats the link to the SO registry..I googled so registry for zip code 77018 but am not having any luck...whats the link to this kd pic?

smooth the best one on the net is familywatchdog and is is nationwide so just pull it up and put in the zip code

Wow that RO named KD could be the same. Except it says she is 28 and MSM is saying 40?

If the woman was a RSO that could explain her being taken in for questioning and her house being searched. She may NOT be the one arrested.

Is the RSO one of the ones listed as "waiting to be charged"? If the one arrested is an RSO we will hear about that in an hour on Channel 2, as they are gathering information about her.

If this crime was committed by a female RSO I think that would be a first. A female committing the crime would be rare enough. Though, with a male accomplice it becomes more common.

True dat

so... are we to believe that this woman meets step dad two weeks ago... is at the house... kills the child and uses step dad's car to transport the body all without him knowing about it?

oh... also throw in the evidence seized from her (I say that with reserve after seeing the pictures!... I agree with you grandmaJ~) house and it looks like you had some sort of something going on with the crime at another location.

This goes deep... deeper than we are seeing now. IMHOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member