TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged w/ Murder - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"David Davis told investigators that Jonathan was home playing video games when he went to check on the boy at 1:45 p.m. Friday."

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/st...-that-of-missing-boy-925549.php#ixzz19uAtOuoN

Didn't MN scare Jonathan enough for him to mention her first visit to DD? Maybe he was more scared that he let someone in the house. Just seems like if MN frightened him at all on her first 12:30 visit that Jonathan would've told DD about it when he went there to check on the boy.

Heck, she could have even announced at AD's place that she was leaving several days to visit family. And who knows, she might have gotten away with it, except for that wonderful priceless surveillance tape.

AMEN to that.
I am so thankful for that pesky video which has sealed her destiny.

jmho

"David Davis told investigators that Jonathan was home playing video games when he went to check on the boy at 1:45 p.m. Friday."

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/st...-that-of-missing-boy-925549.php#ixzz19uAtOuoN

Didn't MN scare Jonathan enough for him to mention her first visit to DD? Maybe he was more scared that he let someone in the house. Just seems like if MN frightened him at all on her first 12:30 visit that Jonathan would've told DD about it when he went there to check on the boy.

Mona was known by Jonathan because she was friends with SE and had been to the cottage as a visitor in the past. He knew Mona because SE was his babysitter first, then AD moved in with SE. I don't think he had any thought of being afraid of her until the very end.

MOO :twocents:

The time line on multiple phone calls is fuzzy. The first one IIRC was about roommate phone number, not an emergency. May be MN did not go into the house at that time and no reason for Jonathan to be alarmed.

I don't think Jonathan was scared of her. Children really are trusting and the police said that Mona was acquainted with Jonathan. So she wasnt a stranger. She probably was very nice and friendly to him. Most of these psychopaths can be very charming when they are luring their prey.

The fact that she made an issue out of Jonathan not having a shirt on chills me. When she saw him with no shirt on did she get pedophilia urges (gag) and then formed the intent to come back and lure him away?

imo

Did MN lawyer up???
What is the next legal step?
Any pressers scheduled?
Locals any new news?

With the abundance of overwhelming evidence LE has I can certainly wait until trial to pinpoint other issues if I can stand to hear them then. So far this case has had the worst media coverage I have ever seen.

I totally believe LE when they say she acted alone. They have no reason to lie about it nor would they.

Some people are just wicked and I believe this case is a tough reminder of just that.

jmho

I don't think Jonathan was scared of her. Children really are trusting and the police said that Mona was acquainted with Jonathan. So she wasnt a stranger. She probably was very nice and friendly to him. Most of these psychopaths can be very charming when they are luring their prey.

The fact that she made an issue out of Jonathan not having a shirt on chills me. When she saw him with no shirt on did she get pedophilia urges (gag) and then formed the intent to come back and lure him away?

imo

I think the "no shirt" was only made in reference to somebody else in the house, planting a seed of suspicion on a imaginary person. Doubt if there is any truth in it. All part of the careful planning of a premeditated murder.

With the abundance of overwhelming evidence LE has I can certainly wait until trial to pinpoint other issues if I can stand to hear them then. So far this case has had the worst media coverage I have ever seen.

I totally believe LE when they say she acted alone. They have no reason to lie about it nor would they.

Some people are just wicked and I believe this case is a tough reminder of just that.

jmho

It once again proves......wickedness and evilness is not reserved just for one gender.

imo

Can you even begin to imagine the horror a jury will feel as they watch that video?

imo

I really don't want to.
This trial is going to be one of the hardest any jury has been a part of.
Recently there have been some bad ones, but honestly I believe this one will be more horrifying. :tears:

jmho

I think the "no shirt" was only made in reference to somebody else in the house, planting a seed of suspicion on a imaginary person. Doubt if there is any truth in it. All part of the careful planning of a premeditated murder.

I first thought that too but now I am not so sure.

Over the years I have learned even pathological murderers will slip a little truth in among their lies.

I don't see why him coming to the door with his shirt off made her think someone was there. A lot of little boys walk around in their house without their shirts on. Yet she made a point to mention it like it stuck in her mind.

imo

(BBM)

And, even if JF wasn't scared by MN's 12:30 pm visit, it's curious to me that it wasn't at least mentioned by JF to DD - even if in a nonchalant manner...
JMO ~

Did a little 12 year old boy coming to the door turn this <mod edit.> (woman) on?????

We may never know the WHAT or WHY of this heinous crime.

With all the cases over the years they are becoming more vile by the day.
This one absolutely boggles my mind and totally disgusts me to the core.

jmho

I know where the roommate worked but am still wanting to know where mom worked so we can figure out how long it took her to drive home. Would help with timeline stuff which is driving me batty.

I first thought that too but now I am not so sure.

Over the years I have learned even pathological murderers will slip a little truth in among their lies.

I don't see why him coming to the door with his shirt off made her think someone was there. A lot of little boys walk around in their house without their shirts on. Yet she made a point to mention it like it stuck in her mind.

imo

I've noodled a bit on her psychology, whether her say it "seemed like" someone else was there, was actually a sort of little play on words, a little clever joke she was making to herself.

Sometimes this type, like Joseph Duncan, refer to themselves when they commit these horrors as if they are a different entity. It sometimes is misunderstood or mistaken as a multiple personality. But it's not. To me, they seem to hold almost a reverence for the part of their personality that is able to commit these horrific acts.

So I've noodled whether she has that same oddity. And since she had gone back over to Jonathan's house, where his grieving and suffering parents were, for what I can only believe was an opportunity to 'enjoy' the 'fruits of her labors', whether, as I said, her reference to it "seeming like" another person was there, was actually a clever play with words, and with the minds of Jonathan's parents, on her own self, who was there to commit atrocities on their little boy.

I will be interested as this goes along to hear more about this from the experts and profilers and psychiatrists.

Just some thoughts.

Since she killed him and dumped the body the same day she abducted Jonathan, that would take some real nerve to burn a body, outside, in broad daylight.

It would take nerve for people like us, i.e. "normal people" ;), but MN is anything BUT normal, and she has brass ones for kidnapping a child from his home, taking him to her home, brutally killing him, dumping his burned body, and then within a few hours, returning to the home where she had kidnapped him to sit on the couch of the grieving Mother!!! :banghead: I just remembered another case from Houston!!! In 2007 Timothy Wayne Shepard got into an argument with his girlfriend, Tynesha Stewart. He murdered her, dismembered her, and spent the next TWO DAYS trying to destroy the "evidence" by placing her dismembered body parts on two grills on the balcony of his second story apartment!!! Neighbors wondered about the smell and even asked him about it. Interestingly, Quanell X got involved in that case as well and assisted with getting him to confess. I wonder if MN worked at the apartment complex Timothy Wayne Shepard lived at??? You can google the case, but here is a link to a quick Wiki summary of it:
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Tynesha_Stewart[/ame]

That's what makes no sense to me also. I would love to know what they were thinking that night. Who did they think this woman was? The police weren't convinced it was an abduction until Monday. So all day Christmas, all the next day, what was everyone thinking happened?

Removed by Mod, can repost with a link from msm to show what you are saying. Thanks. Ima

crap. i posted a reply and it didn't post. i'll do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member