TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I regret stepping back in here tonight. This is all horrible; there really isn't a word to describe what it is, imo. This case gave my anxiety the night before last and I can't remember a time I was filled with so much anger, confusion, sadness and then, as of now, despair.

I guess all I can give here now is the support to JF's family, which belongs in another thread. I won't stick around for the rodeo/circus this will become. It's a sad world when people can't use their heads - or better yet, their hearts - to see that this young man was whipped out of his life by nothing less than a monster. To act on the behalf of anything else than that, well... I can't find any logic in it.

Still praying for his family, and his mother, and still... the quickest justice possible.

I too feel the same way as you do,I've been reading thru the threads and am dumbfounded and at a loss for words on this case,how very very sad.

I believe somewhere an article said everyone was questioned again today?Don't get me wrong.I do strongly feel she could have done it on her own also.Anyone who can burn a body(a corpse,especially a child)is psychotic.I'm just looking into what everyone is saying and trying to figure out what I think happened.I would like to look at all angles and theories.I do believe she burned the body and hid him.Just maybe she really didn't kill him.I'd have to hear more as it all comes out.

Doesn't appear that Mom and SDad were re-interrogated again, at least IMO.

BBM; SNIPPED

Police spent Friday interviewing the child's family once again, shoring up the timeline of events and filling in routine gaps in the statements that were given immediately after the crime.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/26334262/detail.html

Can't imagine what the test results will show, but believe will be ugly.

SNIPPED
http://www.click2houston.com/news/26334262/detail.html

DNA tests are being ordered to analyze any bodily fluids.

They also spent several hours organizing the carpet and other evidence confiscated from Nelson's home. One officer said, "We got all we need (from there)."

This leaves me to believe Jonathan's poor body was almost incinerated and a cutting torch sure would do that. It is like they are saying they are going to see if any bodily fluids survived. OMG just to think about the high degree of the flame coming out of the tip makes me nauseous and so broken hearted for this poor child.

Some in our world have gone completely over to the dark side. How in the world could someone do this????? How could they be this cold??? It is scary as heck.

If anyone has "reasonable doubt" with regards to what part Mona had, then so will a JURY!

I dont think so. That will depend on the evidence LE has collected and imo they have plenty and it is all against Mona.

IMO

If anyone has "reasonable doubt" with regards to what part Mona had, then so will a JURY!

We aren't privy to all the evidence so that's a very strange statement to make.

IMO -- Quannel X involves himself in most cases in Houston he feels are biased to minorities which is just about every high profile case. He may has just cause for some of those cases, but, IMHO, not this one. The evidence, horrific and cruel as it is, clearly points to MN. She may be a grandmother but that does not mean she is not a psychopath. Quannel may have been passing on what she said but that hardly makes it facts. The facts/evidence tells another story. It will be interesting to see if he continues to "counsel" her.

All of this case is weird. The only thing I can possible come up with is that the woman over heard a derogatory comment made by someone close to Jonathan about her that just put her in a rage. Then this was her revenge. IDK

This was way beyond anger and revenge to me BB.

This was sadistic and barbaric.

IMO

We aren't privy to the evidence so that's a very strange statement to make.

I made my statement solely based on what we all are hearing via press conferences, timelines, evidence they stated they took and so on.

I don't find "reasonable doubt" to be a strange statement especially with the timeline of events from 1:45 PM to a little after 2:00 PM.

ETA:
All it takes is ONE JUROR to have reasonable doubt!

This was way beyond anger and revenge to me BB.

This was sadistic and barbaric.

IMO

ITA! I also think it should be classified as a hate crime, because to be able to be this cruel:furious: to an innocent child she was filled with hate.IMO

I made my statement solely based on what we all are hearing via press conferences, timelines, evidence they stated they took and so on.

I don't find "reasonable doubt" to be a strange statement especially with the timeline of events from 1:45 PM to a little after 2:00 PM.

I find it strange because police isn't going to reveal all the evidence they have via a press conference.

I dont think so. That will depend on the evidence LE has collected and imo they have plenty and it is all against Mona.

IMO

The surveillance tape of her disposing the body is very convincing. I wonder if this woman will get a team of "high end" defense lawyers that will pull out all the tricks to excuse away her crime.

I find it strange because police isn't going to reveal all the evidence they have via a press conference.

You are right, Jenny, they aren't, but they did list enough to show me they have the right person who did this crime.

Can you even imagine how the jury will react when the surveillance video is shown of Mona disposing of Jonathan's body in the drainage ditch or the crime scene photos taken inside her home?

IMO

ITA! I also think it should be classified as a hate crime, because to be able to be this cruel:furious: to an innocent child she was filled with hate.IMO

This is why I asked about the NBPP of which the original Black Panther Party doesn't even recognize. They're a anti-semetic, racist, militant group who don't obey by "white law". Or so they chant.

Indeed maybe she called on Quannel Evans to pass that information.

I know what you mean as every crime is hateful. In order for the hate crime to be tacked on they'd have to prove MN murdered that poor little boy motivated by prejudice against his race, color, Religion, disability...........IMO that was not the case.

I do feel Mona is guilty of disposing of the body - 100% and that can be confirmed via the surveillance camera.

I can lean towards the fact that perhaps after the death of Jonathan, Mona could have done the horrific acts, but someone has to prove to me that she killed Jonathan.

Nelson told community activist Quanell X that police need to take a closer look at Jonathan's stepfather.

"She said she's not a child killer and she would never do this," community activist Quanell X said.

Quanell X said that Nelson told him she feels wrongly accused and that Davis had a hand in the boy's death.

"She said the stepfather, David, paid her $20 to dispose of a container, and in that container she later learned it was the child's body," said Quanell X.

You have got to be kidding me, the above statements are nothing more than someone jumping into the ring so to speak to slip the race card into the mix. The next thing the "community activist" will do is pay for attorney for MN.

Quanell X's invitation to get together a "pity party" for MN is just as despicable as MN herself.

I do not know what exactly a "community activist" does however, I would hope that he is as caring and protective to Jonathan's mother and family who have has a child ripped from their arms in one of the most horrific ways anyone can even imagine.

The idea that anyone would believe the 20.00 to dump a container story that MN wants spew out neglects to give explanation of the evidence collected at her home.

MN can lawyer up and get those who wish to support her in the community to do just that if they wish to. With the information so far it seems as MN fate is death row. I do not believe that LE would name her as only suspect and make arrest as they did so soon and be so open about their confidence in the case unless she was the ONLY person that EVIDENCE led them to.

The community activist can throw a pity party on how she "feels" wrongly accused but the only victem in this is Jonathan and his family.

I do feel Mona is guilty of disposing of the body - 100% and that can be confirmed via the surveillance camera.

I can lean towards the fact that perhaps after the death of Jonathan, Mona could have done the horrific acts, but someone has to prove to me that she killed Jonathan.
I agree and someone else wasn't involved.

Well maybe that's why forensic testing of her apartment is going on, don't you think? I am sure they will test the torches and the carpet, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman