TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The young boy is dead. I cannot judge this person or his motives or his love for his son. I suppose I could, but I don't want to.

To my knowledge we have him saying he is devastated and needs supprt and will be leaving the immediate area to go and seek it. Who am I to judge. Just as I will not judge mom, who LE has cleared, I will not cast judgement on dad's shortcomings in the support you ex area.

Dear God - I am praying he was drugged and didn't feel any pain. He must have been drugged (I keep telling myself) because wouldn't SOMEONE hear him scream??!!??

omg. your post shows how hard it is for us to even think about jf's demise.... for his family and everyone who knew or loved him.. torturous

Dear God - I am praying he was drugged and didn't feel any pain. He must have been drugged (I keep telling myself) because wouldn't SOMEONE hear him scream??!!??

I would pray so. In earlier posts someone mentioned she had a taser. Maybe he was passed out. I just can't imagine (and won't let myself go there) that he was torched to death :(

MOO

Mel

There would be smoke, but just from

*GRAPHIC*

Just from the smoking flesh and it would put off a ton of odor, but i dn't think smoke like a real fire, dpending upon the size of the torches, they burn small amts at a time and i'm thinking she used a small one because it was done in the house according to LE.

afternoon before Christmas, were where the people in the house in front of MN apt?
They could of been working, shopping, visiting...............maybe no one was around where she murdered Jonathan.

WOW! the man has just lost his stepson. what he should do is try to get through today...or maybe even the next minute or so....his stepson has just been murdered....

I agree. I know some folks say that he wasn't Jonathan's stepdad long enough to really care about him. I don't think any of us can answer that question about how deeply he felt about Jonathan or not. But one thing I can say - I would be terribly affected if any child I even KNEW had been through what Jonathan went through. My God... it's awful... Think about how bad it's affecting all of us and except for two WSers, none of us even met Jonathan. I can see him wanting to run away from it all. I would want to, also, if I had known him and lived with him and cared for/about him -- just run and run and run and hope that it eventually would leave my head. :cry:

The one just over 20 minutes long. I'm not at my home right now - can someone grab the link if they have it handy?

And PattyG, I was paraphrasing what he said, not "quoting" or I'd use "quotation marks". :)

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7869821

This is 21 minutes. Listening now. Will transcribe what is said re anyone being cleared.

eta
@10:01ish

[This is Detective Miller speaking.]

Mona Nelson provided a statement to us implicating others as well as herself. Those others, we put under the microscope. We've interviewed them at length and documented every second of their day. Uh, they weren't involved. She acted alone. ...

I don't think it gets much clearer than this. Mona had implicated the stepdad. Detective Miller states that he (and the others implicated) were not involved (aka cleared).

<Mod snip>
tx to ??? for posting about a child being killed. beautiful.

I noticed there was only one witness that saw the truck, but now they are coming out of the woodwork for their 15 mins of fame. I could not tell you who was or was not home in my area.

Maybe mom didnt want SD around, she may blame him in some way, because he said he saw him. then Mom gets a case of the "If only's"

I have out and stole several things that some of you have said, it speaks to my heart, and I want to keep them, what you have said here may be a help to someone someday.

It is a comfort to know he is in the arms of our Lord. No more pain, No more fear.

I jump all over my kids about watching their children, they think im getting crazy in my old age, I wish they would come here and see what we see.

I pray with a prayer group at 8pm, God said you all can pray also at 8p :)

Thank you all once again for putting up with me and my MS, Have a Wonderful new year and pray for the parents of this world, pray for our President, pray for our Military, pray for our children.

I am beyond sad about this. Cant even imagine what his family and friends are going thru. If people were accusing me of helping in any way of doing this I would want to go stay with supporting friends too. jmho. Also when people leave these memorials they often times leave notes there is no telling what they say and I know that from personal experience.

WARNING: GRAPHIC SNIP

Police said a section of carpet was badly burned and the smell of a human body filled the area around that carpet.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/26334262/detail.html

Do we need more? I don't. She's a psychopath.

LE just HAD to know something went down in there the minute they stepped foot in the door, from the smell alone. I'm shocked she walked out of there so easily with them, and without any cuffs on tbh.

Buckle your seat belts and get your tums/wine/vodka/diet coke/cigarettes, whatever ready.... this case is going to get ugly. :twocents:

I shuttered when I read that. I can't imagine it getting uglier and yet I know it could and might.

It just gets worse. Bad enough that she took him and killed him, but now, she might have killed with the welding torch????

Oh dear God!

afternoon before Christmas, were where the people in the house in front of MN apt?
They could of been working, shopping, visiting...............maybe no one was around where she murdered Jonathan.

Read that one of her neighbor's stated that he/she actually thought that no one was living in MN's apartment.

Also, read that another of her neighbors stated that she kept to herself.

HPD described her at presser as "self-contained." Or am I imagining that word?

Sounds like some other types of murderers.

Read that one of her neighbor's stated that he/she actually thought that no one was living in MN's apartment.

Also, read that another of her neighbors stated that she kept to herself.

HPD described her at presser as "self-contained." Or am I imagining that word?

Sounds like some other types of murderers.

I believe Detective Miller said that! BBM

LE just HAD to know something went down in there the minute they stepped foot in the door, from the smell alone. I'm shocked she walked out of there so easily with them, and without any cuffs on tbh.

She's confident, arrogant, cocky, relaxed, feels superior to LE. A Bundy-type.
Even appears to be her own attorney>Had no attorney as of last evening. Reeks of her feeling she's smarter than the pros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulani03