TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if motive is something investigators are in disagreement about. I didn't see the 6 PM broadcast but this part of the article made me wonder:

As for a motive, one HPD investigator said officers believe sexual abuse was behind the crime.

The officer said there is no evidence to confirm the theory at this point, but police say there was no ransom demand after the boy was kidnapped, so one officer said, "That's the only other motive (that makes any sense)."

http://www.click2houston.com/news/26334262/detail.html

My only hope that during their thought process they throughout on the round table: drugs, revenge, etc., etc. as other sorts of motive and just not get stuck on one thought process that "just makes sense"! :banghead:

WARNING: GRAPHIC SNIP

Police said a section of carpet was badly burned and the smell of a human body filled the area around that carpet.

Do we need more? I don't. She's a psychopath.

She's the queen of psychopaths, especially when you consider that her sister said she behaved normally on Christmas! There's no getting around that report of what she left in the apartment. I'm floored. How do you turn something like that off, and go on like nothing happened? You don't, unless you're a psychopath.

Okay, all... one more thing...

Happy New Year, my WS buddies! I'm going to try to sign off for good tonight. It's New Year's Eve! We're driving up I-95 and will soon be stopping for the night. I want to now turn my attention to my own little family. I'm going to try to fill my head with warm wishes and happy thoughts for a wonderful 2011... I wish the same for each and every one of you.

For 2011...
102507_peace_400x400.jpg

I can't get past mona saying this and when I can't get past something,then something is usually there.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/26330826/detail.html

Nelson: Stepdad Paid Me To Dump Body

Nelson told community activist Quanell X that police need to take a closer look at Jonathan's stepfather.

"She said she's not a child killer and she would never do this," community activist Quanell X said.

Quanell X said that Nelson told him she feels wrongly accused and that Davis had a hand in the boy's death.

"She said the stepfather, David, paid her $20 to dispose of a container, and in that container she later learned it was the child's body," said Quanell X.

You know,I just might believe and can go with what Mona said about the SD.That he offered her $20 to dump the body and it was in a container.That she did just that,burned his little body to not show how he died at her place and dump his body.It wasn't one of her better ideas to do it at her home and why in the open in a culvert?I'm starting to think she burned him already dead(abuse of a corpse)Maybe the SD did do something to little Jonathan.I just don't understand why he would be tied up though.Have LE checked to see if the SD had a container like she said.What did she say the container looked like.Who else did she say was involved?I am interested in looking at all things and possible theories.$20.Done dirt cheap.

"I've never seen burns like this," said one officer who viewed the boy's body after it was found in a ditch off the Hardy Toll Road on Tuesday.

the burning was so intense and thorough that many veteran homicide investigators are struggling with the notion of such a grisly and painful way to die."

I'm struggling with how the twine survived unless it was put on after death

Gruesome to think about but I am assume MN burned portions of his body and not the entire body. Consequently, she could do this on the floor of her home.

"I've never seen burns like this," said one officer who viewed the boy's body after it was found in a ditch off the Hardy Toll Road on Tuesday.

the burning was so intense and thorough that many veteran homicide investigators are struggling with the notion of such a grisly and painful way to die."

I'm struggling with how the twine survived unless it was put on after death

Well I am getting confused.

One video has the officer saying he did not die by being burned up but this article states just the opposite.

investigators are struggling with the notion of such a grisly and painful way to die."

All of this case is weird. The only thing I can possible come up with is that the woman over heard a derogatory comment made by someone close to Jonathan about her that just put her in a rage. Then this was her revenge. IDK

I regret stepping back in here tonight. This is all horrible; there really isn't a word to describe what it is, imo. This case gave my anxiety the night before last and I can't remember a time I was filled with so much anger, confusion, sadness and then, as of now, despair.

I guess all I can give here now is the support to JF's family, which belongs in another thread. I won't stick around for the rodeo/circus this will become. It's a sad world when people can't use their heads - or better yet, their hearts - to see that this young man was whipped out of his life by nothing less than a monster. To act on the behalf of anything else than that, well... I can't find any logic in it.

Still praying for his family, and his mother, and still... the quickest justice possible.

I can't get past mona saying this and when I can't get past something,then something is usually there.

Nelson told community activist Quanell X that police need to take a closer look at Jonathan's stepfather.

"She said she's not a child killer and she would never do this," community activist Quanell X said.

Quanell X said that Nelson told him she feels wrongly accused and that Davis had a hand in the boy's death.

"She said the stepfather, David, paid her $20 to dispose of a container, and in that container she later learned it was the child's body," said Quanell X.

You know,I just might believe and can go with what Mona said about the SD.That he offered her $20 to dump the body and it was in a container.That she did just that,burned his little body to not show how he died at her place and dump his body.It wasn't one of her better ideas to do it at her home and why in the open in a culvert?I'm starting to think she burned him already dead(abuse of a corpse)Maybe the SD did do something to little Jonathan.I just don't understand why he would be tied up though.Have LE checked to see if the SD had a container like she said.What did she say the container looked like.Who else did she say was involved?I am interested in looking at all things and possible theories.$20.Done dirt cheap.

I think LE has it dead to right. Mona did this despicable thing all on her own. She is just trying to implicate the step dad to save her own pathetic ***.

I am glad that it is not working and LE isn't buying a word of it.

She is the one who was A WELDER. She is the one that has the evidence in her home. I think she was hanging around up to no good and seized on the opportunity that Jonathan was alone and vulnerable. Most psychopaths can be charming when they are luring their victims.

She knows without a doubt she is going to get the death penalty for what she did to Jonathan. It like CA trying to say Kronk murdered Caylee imo. It ain't gonna fly.

LE is satisfied with all the alibis of his family members including his step dad.

I think she lured him away after she saw the step dad leave.

IMO

Do you think Det. Miller has been had then? He is quoted as saying that MN provided a statement to LE implicating others as well as herself. Those others were put under the microscope and they weren't involved. MN acted alone.

I wish we could rid the world of these horrors. It makes me sick thinking of these inhuman wretches who get pleasure harming their fellow human beings & enjoying plotting to eliminate the children & the weak.
I will be including this prayer in my new year wishes & resolve to pass this on & encourage the resolution to rid our world of evil people. It is a monunental task,but we can all do our part!:seeya:

Gruesome to think about but I am assume MN burned portions of his body and not the entire body. Consequently, she could do this on the floor of her home.

WARNING GRAPHIC
That's what I was thinking. If she used a cutting torch then the burns went deep but maybe didn't cover every part of his body which could leave pieces of twine. Would for sure be burns the detectives have never seen before and gruesome.

I can not even begin to imagine that someone could accept $20 to dispose of a body and do it by burning it with a welding torch. Then when questioned by detectives be chatty and have no reaction, no remorse when accused of capital murder. That's inconceivable.

What I'd like to know is why is a member of the New Black Panther Party involved?

Filly,

If I remember correctly MN wanted to talk to him.

She's the queen of psychopaths, especially when you consider that her sister said she behaved normally on Christmas! There's no getting around that report of what she left in the apartment. I'm floored. How do you turn something like that off, and go on like nothing happened? You don't, unless you're a psychopath.

ITA krazyfingerzz and then to add to "how do you just turn something like that off?".. and when the totality of it all is looked at it becomes even more apparent socio/psychopathic seems too tame of a word..

because MN roughly left the duplex around 2pm with Jonathan and under 4 hours later she is on Rolled Alloy surveillance video placing Jonathans body in the culvert.. That means in under 4 hours SHE IS COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY FINISHED WITH ALL THAT SHE INFLICTED, ABUSED, DESECRATED, ETC, ETC TO LITTLE JONATHAN FOSTER AND HAS HIM TOSSED INTO A DITCH AS IF IT WAS AN OLD RUG THAT SHE DIDN'T HAVE A PLACE TO DUMP..and the kkicker is THIS....

SHE LEFT THE CULVERT/DITCH WHERE SHE HAD ATTEMPTED TO SHOVE JONATHAN'S REMAINS INTO AND DROVE DIRECTLY TO THE DUPLEX OF SHARON'S WHERE HIS MOM, ANGELA ALONG WITH OTHER NEIGHBORS AND FRIENDS WERE INTIMATELY GATHERED CONSOLING ANGELA!!!!!!!

THIS WAS THIS PYSCHOPATHS NEXT STOP AFTER DUMPING PRECIOUS LITTLE JONATHAN FOSTER OFF THE SIDE OF A ROAD LESS THAN 4 MILES FROM THE DUPLEX..SHE GOES AND VISITS HER VICTIM'S MOM AT THE RESIDENCE WHERE SHE HAD ABDUCTED HIM FROM JUST 4 SHORT HOURS AGO... KNOWING WHAT SHE HAD BRUTALLY, SADISTICALLY, AND MONSTEROUSLY JUST INFLICTED ON THE INNOCENT CHILD THAT EVERYONE IS GATHERED AND WEEPING FOR... SHE ARROGANTLY, PROUDLY STRUTS BACK IN THAT DUPLEX AND BOASTS THAT SHE'D SEEN HIM AT 1230 AND TALKED WITH HIM, THEN PLANTS THE SEED IN HIS MOM'S MIND
THAT WHEN SHE SPOKE WITH HIM HE HAD NO SHIRT ON{imo insinuating that some type of sexual assault was possibly occuring}AND THAT SHE SENSED THAT SOMEONE ELSE WAS THERE IN THE DUPLEX WITH JONATHAN AT 1230 WHEN SHE STOPPED BY...PSYCHOPATHIC IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE IMO..

**why would MN make the odd/strange insinuation about Jonathan not having shirt on{along with that she thought there was someone in the duplex with Jonathan}..which to me insinuates that possible sexual activity/abuse was taking place...why would she do this? IMO to possibly set up that idea in case it was some how detected that Jonathan had indeed been sexually assaulted..but thats just my opinion..

but also in my opinion Mona went above and beyond to cover up and leave no discernable proof of sexual assault where Jonathan was concerned,,as I said JMO, tho..

Do you think Det. Miller has been had then? He is quoted as saying that MN provided a statement to LE implicating others as well as herself. Those others were put under the microscope and they weren't involved. MN acted alone.
I believe somewhere an article said everyone was questioned again today?Don't get me wrong.I do strongly feel she could have done it on her own also.Anyone who can burn a body(a corpse,especially a child)is psychotic.I'm just looking into what everyone is saying and trying to figure out what I think happened.I would like to look at all angles and theories.I do believe she burned the body and hid him.Just maybe she really didn't kill him.I'd have to hear more as it all comes out.

Well I am getting confused.

One video has the officer saying he did not die by being burned up but this article states just the opposite.

investigators are struggling with the notion of such a grisly and painful way to die."

Can't imagine what the test results will show, but believe will be ugly.

SNIPPED

DNA tests are being ordered to analyze any bodily fluids.

They also spent several hours organizing the carpet and other evidence confiscated from Nelson's home. One officer said, "We got all we need (from there)."

Hi OCB! What soot would there be from an oxy-acetylene torch? With your husband having such extensive experience with these types of torches.. what would his opinion be about the presence of "soot" from the oxy-acetylene torch?..TIA

**Thank you for giving us your insight from your husband's experience..it's greatly appreciated because what can be found, googled, and read over the internet usually doesn't suffice with the details many of us sleuthers are wanting to know..:)

He has just gone to bed Smooth.

I will ask him in the morning but I do know that using a cutting torch gives off smoke.

My hubby doesn't use his welding torch nearly as much as he does his other welders but he used it all day on the 23rd and complained that he thought he had inhaled too much smoke while using it.

He said hours afterwards he could still smell the smoke in his nostrils and it had given him a headache.

A cutting torch has a blue flame so it is I can see how it would smoke as it is used to cut the metal.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member