TX - Joshua Brown, 27, (witness in Amber Guyger trial), shot and killed, Dallas, 4 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
could well be. But, if they took it, was it before or after they killed him? It is possible he was not actually carrying ID in his wallet. I was responding to a question on whether it was a known fact that his wallet was missing. It is not, there was merely an alleged statement about a delay in identifying his body due to lack of ID found on the body.
I.D. is something most do not carry in case they are arrested. Also the title of the video was I got chores to do. What were the chores? And the temps in Dallas do not necessitate a hooded sweatshirt.
This is a horrible act against another person, and it happens way too often. Most don't make the news. Cedar Springs/Oaklawn area is dangerous. It's sad that his fears turned out to be legitimate, but I don't think it had anything to do with his trial testimony.

I.D. is something most do not carry in case they are arrested. Also the title of the video was I got chores to do. What were the chores? And the temps in Dallas do not necessitate a hooded sweatshirt.
This is a horrible act against another person, and it happens way too often. Most don't make the news. Cedar Springs/Oaklawn area is dangerous. It's sad that his fears turned out to be legitimate, but I don't think it had anything to do with his trial testimony.
I dont necessarily think so either.
Did you watch the video?
He was going out, presumable somewhere interesting. His 'chore' was to roll a blunt...
It was nightime, from what I could gather, maybe he did need a sweatshirt to either carry things or expected a drop in temperature.

So much bs about this. He was into weed, obviously, could be a drug deal gone bad, could be anything. If it is in relation to the AG case, I say it's more likely in the side of the activists that want to propel their movement forward even more.

Interesting how this video suggests it could be tied to
keeping him from testifying in a retrial.

MOO

Personally I find that ludicrous. Anyone even a layperson who has followed trials, and retrial knows if the witness has passed away for ANY reason, the state is legally allowed to have one of their own state attorneys read his prior testimony into any retrial.

It is even legally allowed in the first trial under the same circumstances as long as both sides were their at the time when the witness was being deposed before dying.

I wont waste my time reading this one, but thank you for posting it for I'm sure many will.

Perhaps it would be far wiser for all that has a strange need to prematurely speak with the press now to just wait until at least they first know what the facts even are?

Misinformation is very harmful, and can be very deadly dangerous. We have seen it with our own eyes.

For years we have seen where false narratives spread like a toxic virus, with MSM as the main platform who knew it would spread like wildfire...with our cities, and it's people under siege because of these false narratives.

I've seen many unfounded opinions over the years by those who spoke to the media... then all of a sudden it become considered as being factual.

We have seen that already happen on Joshua's forum already that had to be walked back, and for years our own MSM has purposefully made their opinions seem factually base, when they aren't facts nor do they vet the stories as they disquise themselves as being journalists.

Most, but thankfully not all, of trustworthy journalists have all passed away now. Those who only reported on stories they had thoroughly vetted beforehand, letting all of their viewers decide individually for themselves what to believe.

Jmho

Last edited:
Merritt talking about unity is pretty rich IMO.

If I have learned anything at all during my life it's those who always points their finger only one way has taken full adanvantage of tragedies for their own personal gain, and power

Or most of them have much dirtier hands themselves with that finger that only points one way.

Unfortunately, it's become a look over THERE diversionary tactic instead of everyone looking at the accusers own history of wrongdoings.

So instead now more than ever...they project their own misdeeds onto their selected targets.

Jmho

The chores seemed to be putting on a load of washing. You could see him getting a washing basket and hear the washing machine go on in the background.

"He was ambushed at his apartment complex as he got out of his car and shot at close range," Merritt wrote, adding that Brown's mother asked him to "do whatever it takes to get to the bottom" of her son's murder.

"She suspects foul play and it is difficult to rule it out," Merritt wrote. "He had no known enemies. He worked for a living. He was not in the streets. We need answers. Immediately."

Merritt wrote in a Facebook post Saturday night that the medical examiner told him Brown was shot in the mouth and chest.

Brown said during his testimony he was originally from Jacksonville, Florida and moved to Texas in 2008.

He attended college in southern Florida where studied interdisciplinary sciences. He tried to play football after college, but got into roofing. He says he was a roofing contractor for a few years. At the time of his testimony, Brown said he was managing four Airbnb's in Los Angeles, Atlanta and Dallas.

Joshua Brown, key witness in Amber Guyger murder trial and neighbor of Botham Jean, shot to death in Dallas

[bbm]

Idk what he wrote on his FB right before the video makes it seem like he's arguing with someone online.

Brown lived in Lancaster, Texas, and attended high school there before attending Arizona Western College, according to USF. He became a Bull in 2012 and played in eight games.

USF released the following statement:

"We are deeply saddened by the tragic passing of Joshua Brown in Dallas, Texas. Joshua was a much loved and valued member of our football program and athletic family and his loss is felt by many whose lives he positively touched. Our hearts go out to Joshua’s family, friends and loved-ones during this very difficult time."

Brown recorded 11 tackles during the 2012 season, with a season-high of five at Nevada. He suffered a torn Achilles during a workout prior to the start of the 2013 season and did not play again, the Tampa Bay Times reports.

Former Bulls cornerback Kayvon Webster, who currently is a free agent in the NFL and played with Brown during the 2012 season, tweeted late Saturday: "Another USF brother gone too soon!"
Former USF football player Joshua Brown, a witness in the Amber Guyger trial, shot and killed

JB, 28 - testified he moved from Florida to Texas 8 years ago.

Not sure how accurate attended high school in Lancaster, TX is -- based on his testimony.

Reading about laundry chore outside of his apartment(??).

Noting the Atera apartments describe units furnished with washer/dryers, and also shown in floor plans.

Amenities

Dallas PD
Homicide On Cedar Springs Road
The Dallas Police Department Homicide Unit is asking for the public’s assistance regarding this murder and is encouraging anyone with information to contact Detective Jacob White at 214-671-3690 or via email: jacob.white@dallascityhall.com. Please refer to case no. 202433-2019.

CRIME STOPPERS

Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for information called into Crime Stoppers that leads to the arrest and indictment for this felony offense and other felony offenses. Call Crime Stoppers at 214-373-TIPS (8477), 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

By DPDPIO • Posted in Dallas Police Department

not good, is it?
Edit- 'Multiple gunshot wounds to his lower body'
No mouth, heart back side or heart shots!!
Lee Merrit just caused mass hysteria and incited thousands... for what??
I feel sick, but not as sick as his family will feel. I hope they find somebody better to look out for their rights.
Not a single witness or video clip has appeared on social media.
Who and where are these witnesses?

Last edited:
Dallas PD
Homicide On Cedar Springs Road
The Dallas Police Department Homicide Unit is asking for the public’s assistance regarding this murder and is encouraging anyone with information to contact Detective Jacob White at 214-671-3690 or via email: jacob.white@dallascityhall.com. Please refer to case no. 202433-2019.

CRIME STOPPERS

Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for information called into Crime Stoppers that leads to the arrest and indictment for this felony offense and other felony offenses. Call Crime Stoppers at 214-373-TIPS (8477), 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

By DPDPIO • Posted in Dallas Police Department

not good, is it?
Edit- 'Multiple gunshot wounds to his lower body'
No mouth, heart back side or heart shots!!
Lee Merrit just caused mass hysteria and incited thousands... for what??
I feel sick, but not as sick as his family will feel. I hope they find somebody better to look out for their rights.
Not a single witness or video clip has appeared on social media.
Who and where are these witnesses?
Blowhards are so irresponsible. It irritates me to no end.

So much bs about this. He was into weed, obviously, could be a drug deal gone bad, could be anything. If it is in relation to the AG case, I say it's more likely in the side of the activists that want to propel their movement forward even more.

Not sure what you are suggesting. That "activists" (of what movement, exactly?) killed Brown to "propel their movement forward even more"? I haven't heard any suggestion Brown was targeted by white supremacists, about the only "movement" I can think of interested in killing Jewish people & people of color to advance their cause.

Suggesting that Brown might have been killed over a "drug deal gone bad" isn't puzzling, just frankly offensive.

Presidential candidates among those calling for 'transparent investigation' into Joshua Brown's murder

DALLAS - The news of Joshua Brown, who testified in the Amber Guyger murder trial, being fatally shot at a Dallas apartment complex late Friday night has garnered national attention, with presidential candidates among those calling for a transparent investigation into his murder.

More at link . . .
Presidential candidates among those calling for 'transparent investigation' into Joshua Brown's murder

Last edited:
Shocking report about prior gun violence . .

Slain witness in Amber Guyger murder trial was prior victim of gun violence, sources say
DALLAS — Updated at 2:16 p.m. Sunday. This story has been updated throughout.

The former neighbor of Botham Jean was gunned down Friday night at an apartment complex, police sources say.

The medical examiner on Sunday officially identified Joshua Brown, 28, as the victim of the shooting. The medical examiner’s office said the autopsy has been conducted, but no results are available.

More at link . . .
https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/crime/man-shot-at-atera-apartment-complex-police-say/287-8c56d592-b182-4b74-add3-366898588010

Last edited:
Blowhards are so irresponsible. It irritates me to no end.
I've had it with them now.
I'm sick of the yeowling the shouting of meaningless words and mistruths because they cannot be bothered to wait for facts.
Then they wonder why they're not getting MSM coverage.
What I don't know is where they're from, whether they are being manipulated by some outside agency or if the split is internal.
Thousands of them abused the Botham family, they mocked them, they sneered and they made memes.
They did the same to Judge Kemp.
They don't love black people and they don't respect them.
Merrit screwed any possibility of a campaign right out of the water permanently.
He knew exactly what he was saying when he said 'mouth shot'.
He was proclaiming an assassination had taken place.
He was in a good position to acquire real information.
He abused it.
They call themselves activists but they are no more than trolls.
Real activists would be down there, talking to people , searching the streets and any footage and producing it.
That is not happening.
I'm really furious and I'm really sick.

JB was also shot outside a club last November, and shooter is out on bond. Really need to ask why Mr. Merritt didn't tweet these facts....

Slain witness in Amber Guyger murder trial was prior victim of gun violence, sources say

Oct 6, 2019

DALLAS — Updated at 2:16 p.m. Sunday this story has been updated throughout.

The former neighbor of Botham Jean was gunned down Friday night at an apartment complex, police sources say.

The medical examiner on Sunday officially identified Joshua Brown, 28, as the victim of the shooting. The medical examiner’s office said the autopsy has been conducted, but no results are available.

Brown was shot several times by an unknown person late Friday night, according to a post by attorney Lee Merritt. Merritt is an attorney for Botham Jean's family.
[ This info only tweeted and/or provided by Merritt -- not confirmed by ME].

[...]

Police say when they arrived at the complex, they found a man in the parking lot with gunshot wounds. Brown was transported to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

After Friday night’s shooting witnesses told police they heard several gunshots and saw a silver four-door sedan leaving the parking lot after the shooting. They were not able to provide a physical description of any possible suspects.

[...]

Last November, Brown was shot and another man killed outside a strip club called the Dallas Cabaret on Walnut Ridge Street in Northwest Dallas.

Kendall Deshonn Morris has been indicted on a charge of murder and an aggravated assault in connection with the incident. He is currently out on bond. bbm

The Dallas Morning News wrote a story on the incident last December.

The News cited an arrest affidavit stating that Morris and another man were at the club celebrating a birthday and encountered Brown at the strip club.

The other man wanted to fight Brown and the two men fought in the street, the News reported. When Brown and his friends attempted to leave, Morris pulled a gun out of a car and handed it to another man, the story said.

Nicholas Shaq'uan Diggs was killed and Brown was hit in the foot.

ETA: I think it's outrageous that Mr Merritt has been perpetuating rumor as facts (JB shot in mouth) while failing to report that JB was witnessed a murder, and was also shot last November. ME has not confirmed anything reported by Merritt.

Defendant in this case is out on bond. IMO, more likely that defendant wanted witness dead than death related to AG trial.

Coincidence NOT that Merritt failed to report these facts versus inciting the public opinion on JB's death. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niceperson