Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How has he not been found yet?

It's making me nervous....living in Texas now. What if one of mine went missing? It seems we have issues in Tx with getting the right dogs and such.

And now we are in the middle of another cold front :(:(:(

There is no verification that there was a problem with getting the proper dogs. I think they've handled everything the best they can - they've called in the Texas Rangers AND the FBI - at this point the latest info says they have 30 FBI agents alone on the case .. I think that's a LOT .. PLUS you have the NB police.. The original call came in as a "wandered away" .. They've had searches continuing every day .. expanding in small increments - which tell me they're being VERY thorough ..

I've lived in Texas for neartly 20 years - all of it in Comal County - and one thing I truly believe is that law enforcement have the best interest of the citizens at heart ...

There is no verification that there was a problem with getting the proper dogs. I think they've handled everything the best they can - they've called in the Texas Rangers AND the FBI - at this point the latest info says they have 30 FBI agents alone on the case .. I think that's a LOT .. PLUS you have the NB police.. The original call came in as a "wandered away" .. They've had searches continuing every day .. expanding in small increments - which tell me they're being VERY thorough ..

I've lived in Texas for neartly 20 years - all of it in Comal County - and one thing I truly believe is that law enforcement have the best interest of the citizens at heart ...

I sure hope so. I am just upset about this one :(

IMO there should have been a scent...any scent somewhere outside that home. Unless the poor child were never outside? It just bugs me, there should have been old scents at least, even if he did not wonder off.

IMO there should have been a scent...any scent somewhere outside that home. Unless the poor child were never outside? It just bugs me, there should have been old scents at least, even if he did not wonder off.

You have touched on what I have been thinking...that Joshua never went outside.

Oh, no...this isn't sounding any better..... One "silly" thing that bothers me.....he calls it a beanie...what is that? Is that a ball cap? I was born in Texas and live in Oklahoma now and I've never heard it called that ever. Could they have moved here from some other part of the country? Maybe it's just me LOL

Oh, no...this isn't sounding any better..... One "silly" thing that bothers me.....he calls it a beanie...what is that? Is that a ball cap? I was born in Texas and live in Oklahoma now and I've never heard it called that ever. Could they have moved here from some other part of the country? Maybe it's just me LOL

220px-The_Edge's_face.jpg

Does he mean one of these? I've never hear these called anything other than a knit hat/cap. In Canada, they'd say tuque.

There are also Muslim beanies that are normally knit. Some non-Muslims wear them just because they are fashionable. Also, Rasta beanies.

Quick question and I think this was brought up during the Hasanni threads after the initial arrests...

I don't remember that pregnant women can or can't take LDT? No need for pages of discussion but can someone refresh my memory?

Thanks!

(Thank you to everyone that helped me out yesterday! My eyes are fine today).

I would like to know what forensic leads that LE has and if those came from the FBI forensic team that was at the home? Just curious.

Beanie:

images

Yes I have heard them called beanies. That hat right there ^^^^^

Does he mean one of these? I've never hear these called anything other than a knit hat/cap. In Canada, they'd say tuque.

There are also Muslim beanies that are normally knit. Some non-Muslims wear them just because they are fashionable. Also, Rasta beanies.

Thanks...Amazing LOL Learn something new everyday at WS!!

I am really having a hard time believing that any of the adults in the house are guilty of anything. I can't see that many people keeping a secret like that. Especially, if they've been polygraphed. They would all have to be very good liars to all beat it.

The time frame is just too short, IMO, for one person to have harmed and hidden Josh, without anyone else noticing. (and without searchers finding him yet) I really just think he's missing somewhere out there. As long as he's been out there, he's not alive.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong on this...I assumed they were watching the Spurs basketball game that night. The night of the 5th correct? We are huge Spurs fans here at our house...that game was a LATE game...9PM start time. It was against Sacramento..now that doesn't mean they weren't watching another game but that game did not start til 9PM

ETA: sorry night of the 4th..we played Sacramento on the 4th which was that Friday.

Have we seen from LE that NO scent was found? I don't think we can make judgements based on we have NOT heard .. The very fact the FBI has been brought in indicates to me that someone is thinking this is more than wandering off ..

Also - giving the parents the benefit of the doubt - it may be that he was carried to/from the car .. as they said he's VERY mobile .. maybe they were worried about him dashing off.

As an aside - does anyone know what the big facility is on the property behind the house? It looks like a school to me .. (If I didn't have this stinkin' cold I'd drive over there .. :innocent:)

I am really having a hard time believing that any of the adults in the house are guilty of anything. I can't see that many people keeping a secret like that. Especially, if they've been polygraphed. They would all have to be very good liars to all beat it.

The time frame is just too short, IMO, for one person to have harmed and hidden Josh, without anyone else noticing.
(and without searchers finding him yet) I really just think he's missing somewhere out there. As long as he's been out there, he's not alive.

BBM: I totally agree. But, I simply cannot understand why the dogs have not found something - anything. That is just so strange.

BBM: I totally agree. But, I simply cannot understand why the dogs have not found something - anything. That is just so strange.

I don't know what is going on but something is very, very wrong here. I'm not understanding how he is not being found by now. Something is just wrong. Where are you little man? What happened to you?

Even baseball caps have beanie's. I think that's what they call the hard part on the top of the hat, and then you have knit beanies, rasta beanies...

If it helps, the definition.
define:beanie - Google Search
(Which doesn't include my previous definition, so now I have to google Beanie some more.)

Have we seen from LE that NO scent was found? I don't think we can make judgements based on we have NOT heard .. The very fact the FBI has been brought in indicates to me that someone is thinking this is more than wandering off ..Also - giving the parents the benefit of the doubt - it may be that he was carried to/from the car .. as they said he's VERY mobile .. maybe they were worried about him dashing off.

As an aside - does anyone know what the big facility is on the property behind the house? It looks like a school to me .. (If I didn't have this stinkin' cold I'd drive over there .. :innocent:)

bolded respectfully by me.

This gives me pause too pamlet.

I don't know protocol for TX and missing children off hand but if I'm not mistaken for the FBI to be there local LE has to request their presence.

They also brought in Texas rangers.

Those two are heavy hitters.

Now it could very well be that the FBI was requested because of lack of needed resources in the local LE (and that was also the reason for the TX Rangers too) but NB is in Comal County which is very close to Bexar County and not too far from Travis County, those Counties could have been called on to assist with resources if needed. Comal isn't a small county or poor by any means IMHO.

(I lived in CenTex for nine years and although I wasn't born in TX I got there as soon as I could and I fully intend to go back to TX and live out the rest of my natural life---it is my "home").

As an aside, calling in the Rangers? hooo boy. They ain't no joke right there. I have the deepest and most profound respect for the Rangers and if this child could have been found they would have found him by now IMHO.

But as other's have said:

1. The child did not get beamed up or vaporized. He has to be somewhere.

2. He isn't still in that house because IIRC cadaver dogs were brought in earlier this week and also if he were in the house---the home is warm enough to indicate decomp.

3. I'm not concerned about no scent being found outside the house as far as old scents. I am concerned that nothing was found in any area surrounding the house but then again that does depend on many variables--weather, wind, cold, heat, etc. The wind could have simply blown his scent away if there was a wind. It's not an "aha" for me IMHO.

4. I am concerned that there were that many adults in the home and no one has any idea where this child got off to...

5. I really really want to know what forensic evidence they have that has given them leads they are running down. What did they find?

Now the bottom line on how I process info. Yes, there is a remote possibility that he was abducted by a stranger. Very very remote. Pretty much a snowball's chance in Hello in my humble opinion. Just looking at the circumstances.

It is possible that that many adults weren't paying any attention whatsoever to a 18 month old child and didn't pay any attention when the child left out the door that didn't latch---because why? Did the child turn around and shut the door behind him? JMHO.

My thoughts are that someone in that home knows what happened to this baby.

Please let me be wrong. Please let this baby be found closeby and found as soon as possible.

JMHO above. Subject to change as more info comes out.

Even baseball caps have beanie's. I think that's what they call the hard part on the top of the hat, and then you have knit beanies, rasta beanies...

If it helps, the definition.
define:beanie - Google Search
(Which doesn't include my previous definition, so now I have to google Beanie some more.)

Beanie is technically any hat without a brim or bill. So just picture the baseball cap without the bill. :)

Is this a pic of someone involved in this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28