TX TX - Joshua Davis, 18 months, New Braunfels, 4 Feb 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a few years ago there was a horrible case here where a mother allegedly rolled over on one of her babies and not only did not report it, she hid the baby's body under her house. Oh, she also "accidentally" killed her other child and buried that one under her house too. Needless to say neither child was accidentally killed.

I remember that case. My ex- works for CPS in S.A. and I lived there at the time. Horrific.

Another news blurb on ksat news at 6 for anyone interested :)

http://www.ksat.com/news/28479776/detail.html

Missing Toddler's Parents React To Anthony Outcome

Both Said Judgment Day Awaits Caylee Anthony's Mother

Jessie Degollado, KSAT 12 News Reporter

POSTED: Thursday, July 7, 2011

(within the article we have the reason the new baby was removed from the home after birth, just noting that because there was speculation as to the reason IIRC, the reason was Mom tested postive for marijuana use)

OMG. I just cannot believe these people hurt that beautiful baby boy. I so wish something would shake loose on this case.

OMG. I just cannot believe these people hurt that beautiful baby boy. I so wish something would shake loose on this case.

Oh Fairy1 I hope too!!! I wish the press have had asked if Mom who was so vocal about wanting to take the test; asked if she did waited and her answer. Can't see LE not offering that since supposedly they don't know. But I hate to hear these updates when the elephant is still standing in the room. I wish that they asked/or got an answer? IMO people have a good right to be suspicious due to the extraordinary circumstances. I & I know all of us will not forget this precious little child & we will still be here! I am in Canada & I still care as wherever you are.

Baby Joshua, we have not forgotten about you! Still hoping that you are found...come on NBPD, make something happen!

Little man, it's been 6 long months (tomorrow). We're still waiting, hoping that by some miracle you come home!

Where are you baby Josh?

http://www.ksat.com/news/28479776/detail.html

Missing Toddler's Parents React To Anthony Outcome

Both Said Judgment Day Awaits Caylee Anthony's Mother

Jessie Degollado, KSAT 12 News Reporter

POSTED: Thursday, July 7, 2011

(within the article we have the reason the new baby was removed from the home after birth, just noting that because there was speculation as to the reason IIRC, the reason was Mom tested postive for marijuana use)

I have never heard of a baby being taken away because of marijuana use. Heroin, crack, speed...but pot? That surprises me. Out here in California if they did that the nurseries would be empty.

Sweet little angel baby. Is the investigation still even going on? What's being done to find Joshua???

I have never heard of a baby being taken away because of marijuana use. Heroin, crack, speed...but pot? That surprises me. Out here in California if they did that the nurseries would be empty.

It happens quite often in TX. Specifically, in the county where I live, the CPS judge treats all drug use the same; drugs impair you, they're illegal, and you have to stop using/abusing them if you want to keep your children!

http://kgnb.am/news/six-months-later-still-no-sign-joshua-davis-jr

Six Months Later: Still No Sign of Joshua Davis, Jr.

In the audio to the link you posted, it was discouraging that one officer seems to be handing the case & he is not working on it necessarily full time, however the FBI is still involved and the are "5 to 6 huge binders" of information.

I was thinking about the Cummings & Dunn case, where there is almost a war room with so many binders & where has that gotten things? Maybe 5 or 6 binders may not be so bad for fresh eyes to review as necessary. Just trying to stay positive.

It happens quite often in TX. Specifically, in the county where I live, the CPS judge treats all drug use the same; drugs impair you, they're illegal, and you have to stop using/abusing them if you want to keep your children!

Yep. I know of a case, think I posted this before, where the father had failed a marijuana test about a year before the baby was born and, even though he and his wife were doing great, no more positives for him, stable homelife evident for new baby, the infant was removed to the grandparents for the first couple months, CPS meticulously did visits, established care plans, and finally, FINALLY the baby was returned to the couple. Seemed extreme to me. Better safe than sorry for Bexar County CPS however.

I'm sorry to see the little fellow hasn't been found:( and I haven't kept up with the case...can someone tell me if it has been ruled out that he may have been accidently run over and then taken away, by someone leaving the house/neighborhood, after he supposedly got out of the house?? Was that a concern early on??

I'm sorry to see the little fellow hasn't been found:( and I haven't kept up with the case...can someone tell me if it has been ruled out that he may have been accidently run over and then taken away, by someone leaving the house/neighborhood, after he supposedly got out of the house?? Was that a concern early on??

There is no evidence supporting an accident outside of the house, that we have heard. All agencies involved have been very tight lipped.

One, more recent article stated that LE believes someone in the family knows what happened and indicated there may have been an accident at/in the home.

Most articles have said LE knows no more now than they right after the 911 call. I guess what happened is anyone's guess....

4e39c9749ce0f.preview-300.jpg

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/herald-zeitung.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/a/99/a99c760c-be1e-11e0-b663-001cc4c002e0/4e39c9749ce0f.preview-300.jpg

thanks Lcoastmom- yes I think someone in that home may well know what the truth is, sadly to say:( May their conscience get the better of them...

The Express-News's Cary Clack has a bit about Joshua, along with mentions of other S.A.-area missing, in his column today:

One boy, missing but not forgotten
---
Tuesday will be Joshua's second birthday. We know nothing of his fate or who's responsible for his disappearance, but that he is alive to celebrate is the only birthday wish that matters; that he's returned to the people who love him is the only present — or presence — anyone wants. The only gift that can be offered to him now is the gift of remembrance.
---
The rest at link above.

I am still very suspicious of the young 'family friend' who was visiting and in and out of the home that night.

So sad... It breaks my heart that he has not been found yet and that his disappearance remains a mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member