TX TX - Joshua Davis, 18 months, New Braunfels, 4 Feb 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The alleged arrest of AM, is just that unless someone gets it from NBPD or it is posted in the New Braunfels newspaper. Until that occurs, and we have a link to an actual article, it is a rumor.

Even if AM was arrested, that arrest has nothing to do with the case of little Joshua Davis jr. who is still missing.

The alleged arrest of AM, is just that unless someone gets it from NBPD or it is posted in the New Braunfels newspaper. Until that occurs, and we have a link to an actual article, it is a rumor.

Even if AM was arrested, that arrest has nothing to do with the case of little Joshua Davis jr. who is still missing.

It would not surprise me if LE hauled him in on whatever they could (reasons/charges) about Joshua's disappearance...thinking of the Haleigh Cummings case & anyone surrounded was hauled in for INFO & maybe pressured lol. I really have no opinion of him being arrested, except...fishing one way or another IMO! Personally I have no problem with that & that is JMHO.

You know when I see a picture of that lil' gaffer I can just about hear him giggle :(

Come home soon sweet boy.

I agree. When I look at his pictures I see so much joy and happiness in his eyes. He does not have that empty look or that fake smile I often see in kids who are neglected or abused. I really do not believe his mom or dad were abusive or neglectful. I suppose that does not negate the possibility that one of them snapped. But this arrested friend looks way more shifty and iffy to me than any of the family. imoo

I am keeping an open mind to everyone in the house (in or out) that night; my only concern is what happened to Joshua...plan & simple.

This is all I've found. He was arrested 08/2010 for DUI, pled guilty in 2/2011, served ONE DAY. So far nothing about any subsequent arrests. But, the picture (mug shot) on facebook was not from his arrest in 2010 or his sentencing. Maybe his latest arrest was in a different county?

http://www.co.guadalupe.tx.us/judicialsearch/Scripts/UVlink.isa/guad_cj/WEBSERV/JailSearch?action%253Dview%26track%253D252929450

For what it's worth...

He was arrested, from NBPD:

http://www.co.comal.tx.us/JudicialS...RV/JailSearch?action%3Dview&track%3D252933151

NEW BRAUNFELS PD

Confined 06/13/2011 05:14am
Released 06/13/2011 09:22pm

COMPLAINT EVADING ARREST DETENTION
Misdemeanor A
CCAL 06/13/2011 - Held $750.00

COMPLAINT THEFT < 50
Misdemeanor C
NBMC 06/13/2011 - Misdemeanor Class C Arrest $350.00

The mugshot link also still works and is the same as the one on the facebook page.

There was also an article... I have the article... the article is now gone. :waitasec:

I have the full text of it however. It clearly stated he was charged with evading arrest and theft of less than $50. (Beer.) Just like the arrest information says.

Whether it is a situation like the Cummings where he was being pressured, who knows. But it certainly seems like he has gotten away with everything else... so why arrest him NOW? :waitasec:

It is NOT a rumor, it is fact. There was an article posted, and the arrest info is easily attained from the Comal county website. I am not understanding how an arrest is rumor just because YOU have not seen "confirmation" of it?

Additionally, none of us know how the arrest could have been indirectly used in or related to the case of baby Joshua.

JMO

It is NOT a rumor, it is fact. There was an article posted, and the arrest info is easily attained from the Comal county website. I am not understanding how an arrest is rumor just because YOU have not seen "confirmation" of it?

Additionally, none of us know how the arrest could have been indirectly used in or related to the case of baby Joshua.

JMO

At the time of my post, the only source for the arrest was a couple of people who'd seen it on the facebook page for baby Joshua, and posted that here. Facebook postings are not considered reliable. Ask any MOD and they will tell you this.

All I was simply asking was if someone had a reliable source then for them to post it which has now happened.

Why are you so defensive?

At the time of my post, the only source for the arrest was a couple of people who'd seen it on the facebook page for baby Joshua, and posted that here. Facebook postings are not considered reliable. Ask any MOD and they will tell you this.

All I was simply asking was if someone had a reliable source then for them to post it which has now happened.

Why are you so defensive?

I was not intending to be defensive at all, and may have came across that way inadvertently. At any rate, now you have proof that he was in fact arrested...At this point, all anyone can do is connect the dots in their own mind as to what has to do with what.

203313_100001127199068_8015888_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001127199068

Where are you beautiful boy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVC-2MF_8ro&feature=youtu.be

Baby Josh is missing video.

I'll just have to have faith that LE is doing all they can and that they are closer to finding out what happened that night and where Joshua Davis is.

The silence is maddening, and I can't imagine how those who love Joshua go through each day.

http://www.ksat.com/news/28466042/detail.html

Police: No Persons Of Interest In Missing Baby Case

Mystery Lingers Nearly 6 Months After Joshua Davis' Disappearance

Jessie Degollado, KSAT 12 News Reporter
POSTED: Wednesday, July 6, 2011

(there is a video at link above)

"We will know ultimately what happened, regardless of whether or not someone is charged criminally," Penshorn said

Nothing really new. <sigh>

I have no clue wfgodot. Makes me sad.

I have no clue wfgodot. Makes me sad.

Me too. NBPD evidently not only dropped the ball on this case, they also kicked it and lost it. I know it's a difficult task to sort out what happened, and I know they did have help from the Texas Rangers, etc., and all did their best. But it's a sad thing indeed when a little child disappears in a large metropolitan area like N.B./S.A. and the authorities wind up - apparently - baffled.

WTH could this mean? That they're leaning toward an accidental death view of the case, with the body disposed of afterward?

Wow , Caseys case it was stated 100 percent of accidents are reported and now today they are saying this in this case?

The IORNY.

Well, in Casey's case, the ME was actually only referring to the statistics in Orange County, FL during a certain period of time. She wasn't stating that 100% of all accidents everywhere are always reported. She was also referring specifically to accidental drownings.

However, back to little Joshua...I can tell you just from living here for many years that not all alleged accidental deaths of children are reported to the police. Not even close if the news stories I have seen over the years are to be believed. Just a few years ago there was a horrible case here where a mother allegedly rolled over on one of her babies and not only did not report it, she hid the baby's body under her house. Oh, she also "accidentally" killed her other child and buried that one under her house too. Needless to say neither child was accidentally killed.

I'm very sad that Joshua is still missing.

WTH could this mean? That they're leaning toward an accidental death view of the case, with the body disposed of afterward?

Well, it COULD mean that, or it could just be another LEA not wanting to say they don't have a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member