TX TX - Joshua Davis, 18 months, New Braunfels, 4 Feb 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor little guy, he has faded into the land of No-Where, of no news, no clues, and nothing to report. There has been nothing to indicate foul play, but this little guy did not go out and decide to explore. Somebody knows something, and it's how not one caring soul dares to speak up about who did what.

I still wonder if the little guy isn't lying a bit beyond the search parameters. I never did, still don't, think it beyond the realm of possibility that he got out somehow and walked away.

Families raise awareness of National Missing Children Day

At the Heidi Search Center, families held up posters and pictures of their loved ones. Among the pictures is 18-month-old Joshua Davis, who has been missing for four months. Others have been gone for weeks, and even years.

"It's been hard waking up every day not seeing my son, who has him, i miss him," says Joshua's mother, Sabrina Benitez. The toddlers parents and authorities carried out an extensive search for Joshua around their New Braunfels home back in December of 2009 and January 2010. The search turned up little information.

http://www.kens5.com/news/local/Families-raise-awareness-of-National-Missing-Children-Day-122632194.html

Another fine job of reporting the facts - Joshy went missing 4 months ago but the searches were conducted in the two months prior to that... :no:

Families raise awareness of National Missing Children Day

At the Heidi Search Center, families held up posters and pictures of their loved ones. Among the pictures is 18-month-old Joshua Davis, who has been missing for four months. Others have been gone for weeks, and even years.

"It's been hard waking up every day not seeing my son, who has him, i miss him," says Joshua's mother, Sabrina Benitez. The toddlers parents and authorities carried out an extensive search for Joshua around their New Braunfels home back in December of 2009 and January 2010. The search turned up little information.

http://www.kens5.com/news/local/Fam...-National-Missing-Children-Day-122632194.html

Another fine job of reporting the facts - Joshy went missing 4 months ago but the searches were conducted in the two months prior to that... :no:

Not 2 months ... he went missing 4 months ago (February 2011).

The searches were December 2009 and January 2010.

Before he disappeared. OMG do these people even read what they write?

Not 2 months ... he went missing 4 months ago (February 2011).

The searches were December 2009 and January 2010.

Before he disappeared. OMG do these people even read what they write?

No wonder they didn't find him :(

It has been ten days since Sabrina could take her polygraph.

I am quite surprised that nobody has been all over facebook announcing that Sabrina took her polygraph. That bugs me... and I must note I have been one of her biggest defenders.

It takes less than 24 hours for her to refute the report that her baby was taken by CPS... but she is not announcing that she took the polygraph she has been waiting for 3 months to take....?

Several family members have been on facebook in the last 4 days. One of them could have easily posted if Sabrina was too busy or something to do so.

They may not release results... but they could at least say she took it.

Why is nobody saying that?

[Private Investigator Charlie] Parker, who has worked several high-profile murder cases in Bexar County, said there are witness accounts of a vehicle near the family home on the night of Joshua's disappearance. He hopes police take a closer look at this new evidence.

Benitez, ... must wait 90 days after giving birth to take a polygraph test.

Thursday marks the end of that waiting period, and Benitez said she hopes to take the test in the morning.

http://www.ksat.com/news/27945294/detail.html

That article is dated May 18, fyi.
Article also mentions CPS having taken the newborn baby from the parents.

It has been ten days since Sabrina could take her polygraph.

I am quite surprised that nobody has been all over facebook announcing that Sabrina took her polygraph. That bugs me... and I must note I have been one of her biggest defenders.

It takes less than 24 hours for her to refute the report that her baby was taken by CPS... but she is not announcing that she took the polygraph she has been waiting for 3 months to take....?

Several family members have been on facebook in the last 4 days. One of them could have easily posted if Sabrina was too busy or something to do so.

They may not release results... but they could at least say she took it.

Why is nobody saying that?

A personal caveat of sorts: we all know that it's not up to her when she can or if she will take a polygraph. She can't just show and say give me a lie detector test; so if she hasn't been given it, we should consider the fact that LE may not have afforded her the opportunity to take it yet. As I postulated earlier on in this case, LE could very well have gotten enough info from the other family members polygraphs to clear or taint her name. JMO

She was so vocal about wanting to take one when she couldn't that I do find it surprising that she hasn't mentioned trying to take one now that she can.

Although she and/or LE may not want the results or even that she took one made public.

We were talking about going to NB in two weeks for a little mini vacation. I hope he turns up soon. Poor little guy.

It was 4 months ago today that little Joshua Davis went missing. Where is he? What happened to Joshua?

Not one person posted a word about the passage of 4 months time on the face book page dedicated to Joshua. In fact, I don't see any new posts after 5/22/2011, which I find really strange.

Here's hoping NBPD is getting closer to the much needed answers with each passing day!

It was 4 months ago today that little Joshua Davis went missing. Where is he? What happened to Joshua?

Not one person posted a word about the passage of 4 months time on the face book page dedicated to Joshua. In fact, I don't see any new posts after 5/22/2011, which I find really strange.

Here's hoping NBPD is getting closer to the much needed answers with each passing day!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lets-FIND-Joshua-Davis/161420443907206?ref=ts&v=wall

See this FB page and make sure you are set to view Recent Posts (not Top Posts).

SB posted that 4 months ago she was hugging and kissing him and watching Toy Story.

There is also this FB page http://www.facebook.com/find.joshua.davis?ref=ts

I wish something would break in this case already. Praying for little Joshua's safe return.

Where are you beautiful Joshy? Someone knows...

174384_100002069511839_4870980_n.jpg

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/174384_100002069511839_4870980_n.jpg

*sigh*

Was hoping there would be news today.

Where is this angel baby? PLEASE GOD, let him be found safe and well. PLEASE!!!

i was accepted by her 2 months ago to be on her friends list

well i noticed the other day she deleted me and many other people
and now has alot less on her page

wonder whats up

i was accepted by her 2 months ago to be on her friends list

well i noticed the other day she deleted me and many other people
and now has alot less on her page

wonder whats up

Her mother explained that many people had "friended" SB just hoping to pick up some gossip and/or to give her grief so she deleted everyone she doesn't know personally to keep her FB account "in the family" so to speak, she suggested others just post to SB on the Find Josh link.

I know everyone handles stress and/or grief differently, this family included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9