TX TX - Joshua Davis, 18 months, New Braunfels, 4 Feb 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the police say the friend is cooperating "as much as the family is" that is not exactly a ringing endorsement for anyone...

If the police say the friend is cooperating "as much as the family is" that is not exactly a ringing endorsement for anyone...

If we're frustrated, imagine how they feel - there's NO WAY all 9 people in a home with an 18 month old baby have no idea what happened to him - someone knows something - I cannot imagine investigating a missing child (baby) knowing at least one of those people must have seen / heard something and yet that person(s) refuses to cooperate... can't even imagine.

Personally, I would get a lawyer if I thought or knew someone was pointing the finger at me whether I was guilty or not. I'm not so concerned about the friend having a lawyer. I am concerned about the possibility that he's not cooperating fully as the family claims. However, if LE says the friend is cooperating, then maybe he is.

I cannot believe baby Joshua has not been found yet. I think of him daily. I am holding on to hope since he hasn't been found yet, but it's hard to stay positive after 2 months.

Is the FBI involved in this case or just NBPD? I'm curious why this case isn't getting the attention it should be getting. I am a total news junkie and even live in Texas and never hear them say anything about this case.

Personally, I would get a lawyer if I thought or knew someone was pointing the finger at me whether I was guilty or not. I'm not so concerned about the friend having a lawyer. I am concerned about the possibility that he's not cooperating fully as the family claims. However, if LE says the friend is cooperating, then maybe he is.

I cannot believe baby Joshua has not been found yet. I think of him daily. I am holding on to hope since he hasn't been found yet, but it's hard to stay positive after 2 months.

Three months today.

Me too liltexans, me too.

The picture of his father crying is just so heart breaking.

Where is this little angel baby? I'm still praying for a good outcome, but I don't understand the deafening silence. :(

Take a GOOD LOOK at Josh's HAIR. Why is it so sparse towards the front? Is this due to illness, something else? It doesn't look normal to me.

Totally normal my daughters hair is like that...she's 15 months...it will grow out.

Totally normal my daughters hair is like that...she's 15 months...it will grow out.

I've raised six children and have loads of grandkiddies. Not ONE of those children were bald in the front with thick hair further back. It may/may not mean a thing, but it strikes me as "odd". Maybe Josh had a mohawk at one point? Is there a difference between black hair growth and white hair growth? Just askin' 'cause it strikes me as strange.

I've raised six children and have loads of grandkiddies. Not ONE of those children were bald in the front with thick hair further back. It may/may not mean a thing, but it strikes me as "odd". Maybe Josh had a mohawk at one point? Is there a difference between black hair growth and white hair growth? Just askin' 'cause it strikes me as strange.

No I don't think there is a difference between black or white hair growth as far as the amount it grows. That is determined by genetics (but is averaged so closely across races that the difference is usually negligible) as is the hair pattern on top of the head.

Joshua is at least bi-racial (he may be multi-racial as are my children but I only can determine that his Father is predominately AA and his mother is predominately of Hispanic descent) and my personal experience is that my younger son was born looking like he was wearing a very bad toupee. It was so bad everyone laughed. :) It took him until the age of 3 until he had a nice full head of hair. Same with my youngest daughter.

JMHO but this looks normal.

No I don't think there is a difference between black or white hair growth as far as the amount it grows. That is determined by genetics (but is averaged so closely across races that the difference is usually negligible) as is the hair pattern on top of the head.

Joshua is at least bi-racial (he may be multi-racial as are my children but I only can determine that his Father is predominately AA and his mother is predominately of Hispanic descent) and my personal experience is that my younger son was born looking like he was wearing a very bad toupee. It was so bad everyone laughed. :) It took him until the age of 3 until he had a nice full head of hair. Same with my youngest daughter.

JMHO but this looks normal.

I've seen many AA babies with thinner, or no hair around the face than further back. For that matter, it's not all that uncommon with white babies, as I have seen a few with thinner hair around the face as well.

mediaManager

JMO but I'd say his hairline is due to genetics. His mom seems to have a hairline like Joshua, and like my nieces'.

My sis has 6 kids and all the girls had very little hair until they were 3/4. One looked like Ben Franklin because she was bald on top with hair in back to her neck.

As an adult, her bangs grow from quite a ways back on her head.

JMO but I don't think Joshua's hairline has to do with any illness, and I don't think it's connected to him being missing (unless you have a theory that he is someone else's biological son and that person snatched him).

eta
My own kids had neads full of dark hair from birth. It lightened a little or a lot, depending on the kid, as they became toddlers. Genetics. IMO

mediaManager

JMO but I'd say his hairline is due to genetics. His mom seems to have a hairline like Joshua, and like my nieces'.

My sis has 6 kids and all the girls had very little hair until they were 3/4. One looked like Ben Franklin because she was bald on top with hair in back to her neck.

JMO but I don't think Joshua's hairline has to do with any illness, and I don't think it's connected to him being missing (unless you have a theory that he is someone else's biological son and that person snatched him).

eta
My own kids had neads full of dark hair from birth. It lightened a little or a lot, depending on the kid, as they became toddlers. Genetics. IMO

My youngest granddaughter looks like Friar Tuck....bald on top with a ring of dark hair all around. Both her parents have very thick hair. We're sure it will grow in over time. Point being, I wouldn't put too much into Joshua's hairline. Kid's hair thickness, hairline and color all have a tendency to change.

mediaManager

eta

BBM I was thinking about illness or a possible accident. One of my kiddos had a lot of hair shaved to have tubes inserted in her head. Also I was wondering about hair being pulled out, either by Josh - some people do that - or someone else.

It probably doesn't mean anything, I was just curious about the hair-growth pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddie01134