GUILTY TX - Joshua Wilkerson, 18, Pearland, 16 Nov 2010

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He was not found in any of those original areas. I am so saddend and angry. Who cares about me I truly offer my deepest condolences to his friends & family who are the ones in great pain. RIP & God bless his young soul.

Actually it said 518 and 521 (not 528) so it may very well be at ground zero. I'm very sorry. Tragic any which way

it's just soooo sad - to think one's son can be gone w/i a few hours :cry:

prayers for his family & friends, and the searchers who tried to bring him home.

:rose: RIP, Joshua :rose:

I'm so sorry. RIP Joshua and prayers to his family and friends.

Oh no :(

I was really hoping this young man would be found somewhere with some minor injuries from the assault.

Whats even worse is that he was planning to get out of the town. If only he had followed his heart and got out of there sooner.

RIP

The good thing is that LE appears to have a good lead on what may have happened and who may have been involved. May justice be served.

Just logged on and see that Joshua has been found.
I am so sad, I thought they would find him, injured, take him to the hospital.

But, not to be, I guess.

Prayers and condolences to his family and friends.

Rest in Peace, Joshua.

I read this morning that the POI that led police to his body is now a suspect.....what a surprise, right? So sad.....I just wonder if he was already deceased, or if he was still alive and finding him earlier might have saved him. I can't imagine what transpired that caused one teen to do this to another.....again. Prayers for all of us locally, and our children who are affected so deeply. I am so sorrowful for his family and hope they find peace.

So sad! Prayers for Josh's family and friends!

:( Rest in pease Joshua.

And Pinkzebra, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for all you do. :hug:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member