GUILTY TX - Jubal Alexander, 24, found decapitated, Angleton, 27 April 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Foyt's trial date has been set for February 6, 2017.

He has a pre-trial hearing set for September 28.

An affidavit related to his case was filed with the court on August 12. I do nit know what the affidavit pertains to.

Absent information related to the crime being published by area media, I suspect that case filings are under seal.

Normally a probable cause affidavit for the arrest warrant becomes public information once a suspect is in custody.

Most likely, reasoning to seal documents in this case would be to reduce pre-trial publicity in Brazoria County.

http://publicbrazoria-county.com/PublicAccess/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=3526497

Tomorrrrrroooooowwww!! How can I watch what happens??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the justice for Jubal page

Good Afternoon Everyone:
This is the Father,
The Pre Trial was uneventful. His mother and I was prepped from the DA's office that there was an extensive amount of forensics test being done. The next hearing is set for Feb 2017 however we were told that it would probably not happen until Sep 2017. We are Thankful to everyone that has reached out to us and helped us in person or prayer and compassion. We are thankful to those who follow us and my son's story to assure Justice for Jubal. Now that I have lost my son to this senseless Evil my goal is one in the same as those in Brazoria county Community and that is to keep another child from being harmed by Zachary's Hands. We pray for Justice and we thank you for standing with us.

From the FB page:
Update 1-27-2017
Hello Everyone this is the Father:
The court date for trial will be Oct 2 2017
They have made another arrest:
Monroe M Stafford of Danbury
He tried to tamper with the Evidence that links Zachary to killing my Son.
We Thank everyone that has supported my sons Justice and we Thank you for your Prayers. Please continue to pray that Zachary not be allowed to hurt another child. Please join us as we pray for Justice.

When I google Monroe I can't find any info about him,.

Any MSM? I have followed this case and a few others and you can't find anything!!!! I die a little inside for Dakota Walker and NO NEWS since 10/27 when his killers were arrested.

This case hit me too, just why???? His poor family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachment.php

This guy seems to have a looooot of aliases. His mugshot remind you of anyone? Heard his dad has money and that's how he paid off his charges before but doesn't seem this Monroe guy is rich with these charges.. wonder how he is related.

Attachments

• IMG_4844.jpg
    IMG_4844.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_4845.jpg
    IMG_4845.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 71
Murder trial got started a couple of weeks ago. The prosecution rested yesterday.

http://thefacts.com/free_share/article_eda5dd79-93de-5c77-9bb1-620dbc95916c.html

Prosecutors and defense attorneys agreed cellphone records are the key piece of evidence in the trial of an Angleton man charged in the 2016 decapitation death of an INEOS contractor.

Where they differed, however, was on whose records jurors should view more closely once they are tasked with determining Zachary Foyt’s guilt.

Records extracted from Foyt’s cellphone indicate several correspondences with friend Monroe “Sparky” Stafford, 54, three days after prosecutors believe Alexander died. The two men returned that same day to decapitate Alexander’s body and retrieve the bullet Foyt thought was still embedded in the man’s skull, prosecutors allege.

“Been thinking over and an idea occurred to me,” Foyt wrote in a text message to Stafford dated April 30, 2016. “Thought to shoot it by you first.”

Foyt never gave up the location of Jubal's head, did he?
Glad he was found guilty and hope he is sentenced to all 99 years for this despicable act.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sachivcochin
Back