GUILTY TX - Jubal Alexander, 24, found decapitated, Angleton, 27 April 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"There's been a lot of sleepless nights,” said Jubal Alexander I. “A lot of doing whatever it takes to make it through the days."

He said news of an arrest in his son's murder case means his family can start grieving.

Though the investigation continues, Alexander said investigators are his heroes for making an arrest before Father's Day, which is also his son's birthday.

http://www.12newsnow.com/story/32210049/arrest-made-in-decapitation-of-port-arthur-man

How sad that Foyt still won't say what he did with Jubal's head. He's caused enough pain already. At least let the family bury Jubal in his entirety. :(
(Sorry, I know that sounds weird...not sure how to say what I'm trying to say).

How sad that Foyt still won't say what he did with Jubal's head. He's caused enough pain already. At least let the family bury Jubal in his entirety. :(
I know exactly what you are saying and I agree. I am hoping Foyt relents and tells them. Probably hoping for a deal?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Just waiting on "the rest of the story" to be released.

I know exactly what you are saying and I agree. I am hoping Foyt relents and tells them. Probably hoping for a deal?

Let's hope he is trying to make a deal, for the sake of Jubal's family and friends. I don't think the guy deserves any type of deal, but if that's what Jubal's family wants in order to get the rest of his remains, I guess that is what might have to be done.

He had a misdemeanor criminal case for possession of drug paraphernalia to which he pleaded guilty in 3-2015. Fine only. No big deal on its face.

What I didn't see was an entry for the felony aggravated assault arrest in 2012. My guess is that case never went to a grand jury and the charge was dropped.

Aggravated assault is a 2nd degree felony. Serious bodily injury and/or the use of a deadly weapon constitutes the difference between assault and aggravated assault.

If it was adjudicated or still pending, it should show up unless Brazoria County does not keep their criminal District Court (felonies) records in that online system. Misdemeanors are generally handled by County Criminal courts.

Sometimes assault victims are unwilling to cooperate with prosecutors for whatever reasons. I've seen that happen before, but can't really say why the 2012 arrest appears to have died on the vine, so to speak, or is not reflected in the online records.

He is a defendant in a civil lawsuit filed in 10-2015 that appears to be ongoing. The plaintiff in that suit is an insurance company.

He is one of the plaintiffs in a civil lawsuit that is a medical malpractice suit filed in May 2014. The record reflects that an agreement was reached in May 2016 and is scheduled for Entry of Judgment in July.

I'm not sure if the jail records portion of the software is active or not. I got zero results from that search although there are indications elsewhere that he was booked into the county jail on at least one occasion in 2012.

It may be that only current incarcerations show up. Many Texas counties use this online system and I've checked their jail records in the past that show all periods of incarceration for an individual.

We'll learn more about the extent to which Brazoria uses this system as this case progresses.

Each area has a "Search By" option where you can search by name. The default setting for criminal and civil case records is by case number, so you have to toggle the switch for a name search.

Thank you Grace! I replied with your post because it is informative. I thought perhaps the assault could have been to one of his parents? Could possibly explain the assault arrest in 2012, but why it was not pursued and more than likely dropped. Not ruling out him assaulting a girlfriend or anyone really. He looks mean. Poor Jubal! A trusting soul I am sure, and this perp took advantage of his kindness. IMO. :sigh:

I agree too, but I'm kind of leaning he threw Jubal's head in the river. Maybe the "evidence" too if it was indeed a gun? I notice that Investigators are saying just what the sheriff said in the Dermond's murder case regarding Mr. Dermond's head:

The Brazoria County Sheriff's office said the decapitation may be an attempt to conceal or destroy evidence.

Link to the Dermond's thread here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-County-2-May-2014-10&p=12629233#post12629233

The sheriff’s office said a motive for the killing is still being determined. The accused's next court appearance is July 11 in Colorado.

http://www.12newsnow.com/story/32210049/arrest-made-in-decapitation-of-port-arthur-man

DA and Jubal's dad said Foyt is fighting extradition to Texas too. :notgood:

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=justice for jubal

Thank you Grace! I replied with your post because it is informative. I thought perhaps the assault could have been to one of his parents? Could possibly explain the assault arrest in 2012, but why it was not pursued and more than likely dropped. Not ruling out him assaulting a girlfriend or anyone really. He looks mean. Poor Jubal! A trusting soul I am sure, and this perp took advantage of his kindness. IMO. :sigh:
http://www.palmsfuneralhome.com/book-of-memories/1361868/Foyt-Cynthia/obituary.php?Printable=true

Foyt's mother died following a brief but devastating and sudden illness on August 31, 2012.

I wondered if her death caused him to go off the deep end but since the assault occurred on 3-3-12, it didn't.

I'll just say that the aggravated assault arrest did not involve an assault on an immediate family member.

I think that information may come out sooner rather than later.

Danbury is a relatively small community (population 1,715 in the 2010 census) and people are talking about this arrest.

Energetic journalists in the area should be able to learn quite a bit about this suspect.

Regarding Jubal's head, I will be surprised if it would be recoverable in the event that the suspect might be inclined to bargain any information in that regard.

It's curious to me that information about the decapitation possibly being an effort to conceal or destroy evidence was included in yesterday's press release.

It may simply be due to a perceived need to address that aspect of this crime.

Or it could be an indication that the investigation turned up information (via an interview) that indicates something about the means the suspect may have used to conceal or destroy that evidence.

In looking at Foyt, I couldn't help but notice a number of people known to him who own boats. I also noticed that taking boats into the open waters of the Gulf is not uncommon for folks in the area.

Pure speculation on my part, but the suspect could have asked someone he knew to take him out on a boat (or had access to one otherwise) into the Gulf.

Jubal's father has written that the investigators have high confidence in their case.

At this point, I can't see any incentives for those seeking justice to seek a deal with this suspect.

I do expect irrational thinking and behavior from this suspect. That seems rather obvious in light of the crime, but I believe it will be further demonstrated as he goes through the process.

http://www.palmsfuneralhome.com/book-of-memories/1361868/Foyt-Cynthia/obituary.php?Printable=true

Foyt's mother died following a brief but devastating and sudden illness on August 31, 2012.

I wondered if her death caused him to go off the deep end but since the assault occurred on 3-3-12, it didn't.

Oh Razz! That's so sad! She was a teacher. ZF is her eldest son.

She called her students at Danbury High School her “kids” and she received a tremendous amount of satisfaction from their accomplishments.

From reading comments on facebook...kids that went to school with him were saying he was the 'one that stabbed that guy'. Several people were saying he was a nice dude. Several were saying they could see it coming.

I don't know how to quote stuff on here, but I didn't notice anything to weird about his friends list. In fact there are quite a bit of his friends that we have mutual friends with. Again, I'm from the area so that's to be expected.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shevet
Back