GUILTY TX - Jubal Alexander, 24, found decapitated, Angleton, 27 April 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So, I'm confused. Did he shoot Jubal and then behead him to "conceal or destroy evidence" ?

I expect we will learn specifics in the near future.

The warrant and probable cause affidavit will be public record barring any legitimate reason for them to be under seal.

I expect we will learn specifics in the near future.

The warrant and probable cause affidavit will be public record barring any legitimate reason for them to be under seal.

Thank you Grace. I'm assuming the bail is so high because the suspect fled and is considered a high flight risk again? For sure I don't see him going anywhere but Texas in his near future.

Thank you Grace. I'm assuming the bail is so high because the suspect fled and is considered a high flight risk again? For sure I don't see him going anywhere but Texas in his near future.

Flight risk is a reasonable assumption, yes. The nature of the crime as well -- risk to public safety.

I don't expect extradition to take too long.

Credit to the investigators for seeing this through to the arrest without word getting out.

I doubt he was too hard to find. His Facebook page was easy to find and on May 28 he changed his cover photo to scenery that is clearly not in Southeast Texas.

So, I'm confused. Did he shoot Jubal and then behead him to "conceal or destroy evidence" ?
Sorry Bootsctr: Don't know about the shooting. It will be interesting to see how this all shakes out.

And even though I feel/felt bad for the elder Mr. Alexander, it was best the police did not tell him anything. It would have been all over FB, I'm afraid.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Sorry Bootsctr: Don't know about the shooting. It will be interesting to see how this all shakes out.

And even though I feel/felt bad for the elder Mr. Alexander, it was best the police did not tell him anything. It would have been all over FB, I'm afraid.

Hi Razz! Thank you. I am interested to see how this plays out too. They are updating the Justice for Jubal FB page now. Says they will update shortly.

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforJubal/?fref=nf

just checked the fb site and the father says they have been asked to wait before they update?!

I wonder why? Arrest of a second person perhaps?

“Information from this witness [who provided the May 24 tip] was verified by comparing tip information to information that has not been made public,” according to the sheriff’s office. “Subsequent follow-up investigation revealed that Foyt had fled Brazoria County to the city of Lakewood, Colo. A Brazoria County investigative team traveled to Lakewood, Colo. to question the suspect. Additionally, other local witnesses were questioned simultaneously. All of the information collectively led to the arrest of Zachary Lyn Foyt.”

http://m.panews.com/2016/06/13/arrest-made-in-decapitation-murder-bond-set-at-5m/

So glad there's an arrest. Sounds like he shot him in the head and took his head so no forensic evidence could be obtained from a bullet. I wonder why though.... So senseless

I wonder why he did not take Jubal's money though?

I feel like a doofus. I couldn't find anything for Foyt. And the only area I could inquire about was jail records. What am I missing?
Thanks!

He had a misdemeanor criminal case for possession of drug paraphernalia to which he pleaded guilty in 3-2015. Fine only. No big deal on its face.

What I didn't see was an entry for the felony aggravated assault arrest in 2012. My guess is that case never went to a grand jury and the charge was dropped.

Aggravated assault is a 2nd degree felony. Serious bodily injury and/or the use of a deadly weapon constitutes the difference between assault and aggravated assault.

If it was adjudicated or still pending, it should show up unless Brazoria County does not keep their criminal District Court (felonies) records in that online system. Misdemeanors are generally handled by County Criminal courts.

Sometimes assault victims are unwilling to cooperate with prosecutors for whatever reasons. I've seen that happen before, but can't really say why the 2012 arrest appears to have died on the vine, so to speak, or is not reflected in the online records.

He is a defendant in a civil lawsuit filed in 10-2015 that appears to be ongoing. The plaintiff in that suit is an insurance company.

He is one of the plaintiffs in a civil lawsuit that is a medical malpractice suit filed in May 2014. The record reflects that an agreement was reached in May 2016 and is scheduled for Entry of Judgment in July.

I'm not sure if the jail records portion of the software is active or not. I got zero results from that search although there are indications elsewhere that he was booked into the county jail on at least one occasion in 2012.

It may be that only current incarcerations show up. Many Texas counties use this online system and I've checked their jail records in the past that show all periods of incarceration for an individual.

We'll learn more about the extent to which Brazoria uses this system as this case progresses.

Each area has a "Search By" option where you can search by name. The default setting for criminal and civil case records is by case number, so you have to toggle the switch for a name search.

This is really good news! I'm so glad someone came forward with a tip. Here is Foyt's FB page. Not much there. I started going through the friends of his friends looking for anyone with the last name Alexander, but it got too time-consuming. Is there an app for that? :) I guess we'll find out what happened eventually. What a relief for Jubal's family.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011210044011&ref=br_rs

I wonder if the witnesses saw the murder or heard Foyt bragging about it?

This is really good news! I'm so glad someone came forward with a tip. Here is Foyt's FB page. Not much there. I started going through the friends of his friends looking for anyone with the last name Alexander, but it got too time-consuming. Is there an app for that? :) I guess we'll find out what happened eventually. What a relief for Jubal's family.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011210044011&ref=br_rs
Idk if its just me but his friends list on fb is weird... people from like Africa and stuff who speak different languages and stuff.. idk strange he only has like 100 and something friends but has multiple ones from other places... all JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shevet
Back