TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't even know the car they took to the mall. Some articles say it was an Oldsmobile 98 (a really big car) while others say an Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme (still a big car, but a midsize car by 1974 standards). If that simple fact can't be nailed down in these articles, it's no wonder this case is a mess.

Exactly Valiant! The news writers are so careless end up getting a distorted "untrue" story.
That is more of a problem than anything else. It is about getting truth out of distortion blaimed on interviewees instead of the interviewers.
How many times do we see this in the news? We have gotten use to this in all forms of news.

Exactly Valiant! The news writers are so careless end up getting a distorted "untrue" story.
That is more of a problem than anything else. It is about getting truth out of distortion blaimed on interviewees instead of the interviewers.
How many times do we see this in the news? We have gotten use to this in all forms of news.

Are you sure it's the writers that are careless, and not the information being fed to them wrong?

Yes! I am sure! I have a tape recording of an interview done that was printed in the Star Telegram in 1978 that is a good story but very inaccurate.
"Not connected with this."
I learned after that before talking to press turn on the recorders.
These days everyone has a recorder with them at all times. Their phone! If you need it. Get "The app".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay