TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So maybe it wasn't no one saw anything in broad daylight in the mall parking lot on one of the busiest shopping day of the year.
Maybe the clerks just didn't call the police when they should have

So it was reported that there were 3 witnesses that placed the girls at the mall.

1. The elderly woman that told three mall clerks that she saw three girls being forced into a vehicle. (We know this from Rachel's mother.)
2. A man that called Rachel's father at 1am-ish saying that he saw the girls at the mall. (We know this from Rachel's father, via her mother.)
3. A man that walked into the A's home and said he saw Rachel at the mall. (We know this from Rachel's mother. )

I believe this lady existed and what she saw were two men forcing 3 girls into a truck.
I do not believe that RA was able to track her down and question her

I thought she allegedly reported seeing this late at night ?

I am aware of Bell being in Jail but, the question, "Was he really the killer of all the 11?" There could have been others involved that got away with it . Jessica Chastain in Texas Killing Fields ..

I find it interesting.
TT doesn't remember FA coming to the shop in Arlington that day. He does however say that CA was there all day because he rode to and from work with CA that day

Interesting that this interview was 6 months ago with Rusty claiming breakthrough information that would be released shortly.

<modsnip - not victim friendly>

Last edited by a moderator:
So it was reported that there were 3 witnesses that placed the girls at the mall.

1. The elderly woman that told three mall clerks that she saw three girls being forced into a vehicle. (We know this from Rachel's mother.)
2. A man that called Rachel's father at 1am-ish saying that he saw the girls at the mall. (We know this from Rachel's father, via her mother.)
3. A man that walked into the A's home and said he saw Rachel at the mall. (We know this from Rachel's mother. )

Wow

I find it interesting.
TT doesn't remember FA coming to the shop in Arlington that day. He does however say that CA was there all day because he rode to and from work with CA that day

I just listened to the the first interview
With Rusty on this radio blog. In both interviews, Rusty repeatedly states that he can not release this information or he can’t release that information.

It has been 40 years . Why would he withhold any information that he has ?

Yep. That's the one that Rachel's brother said that he had found the (*elderly* woman, as reported in 1974) witness and questioned her.
I find it interesting.

The first time I listened to the radio program, the last few minutes were cut off due to a weak data signal. I just learned that Rachel is thought to have known the Carter brothers and that she was friends with a girl later murdered by Robin Carter.
-
I also found it interesting that Danny Wilson's ex-wife didn't automatically write him off as a suspect. If I understood her correctly, Danny Wilson went through five wives, which doesn't make him sound like Prince Charming.

Elderly in the 70's must not have had the same meaning as it does today
Even in the 1970s, I don't think anyone under 60 would have been referred to as elderly.

I believe this lady existed and what she saw were two men forcing 3 girls into a truck.
I do not believe that RA was able to track her down and question her
The article said that two girls were already in the truck and a third was being forced in. Other reports have stated that it was a yellow truck with lights on top. The report to the store clerks was apparently made before anyone sounded the alarm about the three missing girls.

Even in the 1970s, I don't think anyone under 60 would have been referred to as elderly.

The article said that two girls were already in the truck and a third was being forced in. Other reports have stated that it was a yellow truck with lights on top. The report to the store clerks was apparently made before anyone sounded the alarm about the three missing girls.

Before? I never read anywhere that stated it was before. Where did you find that?

Well don’t forget the eyewitness account of Sears Secuity Guard Bill Hutchins. He reports that he saw the girls driving around with another mall security guard. To bad he didn’t say anything for 28 years

I'm sorry. I don't understand. Did you mean to quote my post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay