TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was FA so quick to sense danger? If she and RA found the car in the lot, wouldn't the logical assumption be that the girls were finishing up their shopping and would coming out shortly? Going store to store that early seems like an overreaction. I wonder whether she had suspicions that she hasn't revealed.

Why was FA so quick to sense danger? If she and RA found the car in the lot, wouldn't the logical assumption be that the girls were finishing up their shopping and would coming out shortly? Going store to store that early seems like an overreaction. I wonder whether she had suspicions that she hasn't revealed.
And where is Debra all day ?

I would think that would be a normal assumption.
Unless the actual search started a few hours later than that. TT had time to get dropped off at home by CA and take a shower then get a ride to the bowling alley. Then get a call from FA that DA is on her way back to pick him up because they are heading to the mall they can't locate Rachel and her friends.

The geography doesn’t support that. The Moseley home was very, very close to Seminary South. Mere minutes away.

What if Julie was tired and Rachel and Renee wanted someone to watch her for a little while? What if they tried to drop her off with Fran but Fran wasn't home? Could there have been a neighbor who was a close enough family friend to serve as a babysitter? There's evidence that both Fran and Cotton went to the shop that day, so maybe someone should put the screws to the neighbors who claimed that FA and CA never left the house.

I can imagine that keeping a family secret is very hard to do when something this tragic comes into play also. I wish the truth would be spoken by the family it belongs to.
Then and only then can this case move forward
I wish we knew more about why Debra and Rachel both felt compelled to move away from home so young.

The geography doesn’t support that. The Moseley home was very, very close to Seminary South. Mere minutes away.
Was anyone expected to be at the Moseley home? Were Julie's parents still together?

My question is did she really ask her Mother to go shopping.
I was 17 once lol and my Mother was never my first or second choice to run around with.
As a Mother I would love my daughter to ask me to go shopping with her instead of her friends. We are extremely tight.
But does she, NOOOOOO she does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members