TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And how did the Wilson's find Rachel's car? How did they know what her car looked like with enough precision to locate it in the mall parking lot? I have a hard time finding my own car in mall parking lots.
(IMO) The problem with that article is the source's *facts* go whatever direction the wind blows.

Unfortunately you May be right. However, the News Articles are one of the few resources available 40 years later. Without the news article or first hand eyewitness accounts this entire investigation goes “ whatever direction the wind blows”.

And how did the Wilson's find Rachel's car? How did they know what her car looked like with enough precision to locate it in the mall parking lot? I have a hard time finding my own car in mall parking lots.
Good question. In December it would (like today) have been dark around 5:30 or so and a hard task to figure out. But what's been told is that by 4pm RA and FA were going store to store searching. I'm sort of lots with that story. Why would the mother of a married woman that was shopping for her first Christmas with her new husband and stepson be so frantic to have rushed to the mall and start searching so tirelessly?

What if Julie was tired and Rachel and Renee wanted someone to watch her for a little while? What if they tried to drop her off with Fran but Fran wasn't home? Could there have been a neighbor who was a close enough family friend to serve as a babysitter? There's evidence that both Fran and Cotton went to the shop that day, so maybe someone should put the screws to the neighbors who claimed that FA and CA never left the house.

I think the slip there...is RA says, him and his mother found the car at 4pm. Guess that would be what she told him. If that's true? Why were they looking that early?

Really???
A mother of a married women is frantic because her daughter wasn't home by 4???

Rachel is still a juvenile. Married? Yes. But a child all the same. Frantic by 4pm? That wasn’t said. Frantic by 11:00 pm ? I think it is a safe bet that all theee mothers of juveniles were frantic by this time.

Yes, but if FA said they found it at 4, and that was the truth...a slip even, why were they looking so soon?

4:00 pm? Or 6:00 pm? I have seen these times intermingled in different articles. Poor memories ? Or poor news reporting ? Probably a little of both

Good question. In December it would (like today) have been dark around 5:30 or so and a hard task to figure out. But what's been told is that by 4pm RA and FA were going store to store searching. I'm sort of lots with that story. Why would the mother of a married woman that was shopping for her first Christmas with her new husband and stepson be so frantic to have rushed to the mall and start searching so tirelessly?

Maybe they knew something..........

Rachel is still a juvenile. Married? Yes. But a child all the same. Frantic by 4pm? That wasn’t said. Frantic by 11:00 pm ? I think it is a safe bet that all theee mothers of juveniles were frantic by this time.

I have to agree with Raven, normal mothers would be frantic. But not all mother's are normal

Last edited:
What if Julie was tired and Rachel and Renee wanted someone to watch her for a little while? What if they tried to drop her off with Fran but Fran wasn't home? Could there have been a neighbor who was a close enough family friend to serve as a babysitter? There's evidence that both Fran and Cotton went to the shop that day, so maybe someone should put the screws to the neighbors who claimed that FA and CA never left the house.

Or maybe drop Julie off somewhere else so they could do something

They would simply take her home and Renee would start getting ready for her date. They would not bother a woman who did not even know the "9" year old child. Also the 9 yr. Old would not want to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dianthe