TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A mother! Yes, I would be! With out a doubt and pointing fingers at all not looking for them. 3 desperate mothers for sure. What deacent mother would not be frightend.
These were mothers under pressure and pushed to limit on this. Those were their babies.

Correct. Any decent mother would be terrified for her child. And a decent mother would protect her child at any cost.

<modsnip - not victim friendly>

Last edited by a moderator:
Renee, I have my new hip huggers! I must fix my hair. What top will match? Oh! Look at my beautiful ring! I need to be home. Why is she going these places. I wonder if he is back home now? We need to take Julie back and see. That was her day of happiness.
"Julie", I am so grown up! I am excited and want to be seen with these big girls. "Everywhere" We have till 4 o'clock. Go,Go. Wow! what fun I am grown up!
"Rachel", there I showed them! Now I must stop this "fight". (If there was one.)
Am I suppose to be at the bowling alley tonight?? Do I need to pick up someone? Should I call and see?
It's possible that these thoughts were going through their heads on their adventure. Anyone care to add more?

Renee, I have my new hip huggers! I must fix my hair. What top will match? Oh! Look at my beautiful ring! I need to be home. Why is she going these places. I wonder if he is back home now? We need to take Julie back and see. That was her day of happiness.
"Julie", I am so grown up! I am excited and want to be seen with these big girls. "Everywhere" We have till 4 o'clock. Go,Go. Wow! what fun I am grown up!
"Rachel", there I showed them! Now I must stop this "fight". (If there was one.)
Am I suppose to be at the bowling alley tonight?? Do I need to pick up someone? Should I call and see?
It's possible that these thoughts were going through their heads on their adventure. Anyone care to add more?
Sorry...don't think my supposition belonged.
But good idea to think of what they were thinking Dash.
Julie probably was proud. Renee probably was focused on her date. So what was R's concern? Did they encounter an unknown at the mall or elsewhere?

Last edited:

What appeared to be a simple drive to the mall has warped into several stops along the way.

A stop at FA's <modsnip-name> house ?

A stop at a D’s <modsnip-name> house ( 6 year old boy that Julie walked to school every day) so Julie could give him a Christmas present

A stop at a 7-11 where Rachel had recently applied for a job?
A stop at Meyers Department Store?
A stop at a young mans house on Mason St?
Only 2 girls go into Army/Navy Store ?

According to an article by PI J and RA <modsnip-names>, Renee and Rachel has every reason to run away......
Maybe, just maybe plans were made to go to Houston, maybe Julie was dropped off to someone who was supposed to drive Julie home, maybe this person was caught doing something to Julie and he couldn’t leave any witnesses. Just maybe

Sunday, January 24, 1999 THE NEW MEXICAN F-5 By VERONICA A LAN IZ The Dallas Morning News FORT WORTH, Texas - Rusty Arnold was only 11 when his big sister and two of her friends disappeared 24 years ago from a South Fort Worth shopping center. The mystery remains the Fort Worth Police Department's oldest, unsolved missing-persons case, and Arnold continues to search for the truth about the girls' fate. His 4-inch-thick file on the disappearance is never far from his fingertips.<modsnip - 10% copyright rule>

Rusty's parents were not watching the car that night. It was Renee's dad and her uncle. So another small lie passed along . Besides wasn't Rusty's dad so very sick?????? Which of the several versions are truth. And WHY do they change over time. Ain't but one truth, it should never change...
Health or locations of dad that day ? Start there and good luck.

Rusty's parents were not watching the car that night. It was Renee's dad and her uncle. So another small lie passed along . Besides wasn't Rusty's dad so very sick?????? Which of the several versions are truth. And WHY do they change over time. Ain't but one truth, it should never change...
Health or locations of dad that day ? Start there and good luck.
Ain’t but one truth!! You are right about that . There is no mention in any articles or research where Or what Cotton was doing on 12/23/74. Expect to say he was very ill.

R

Renee had her own troubles ? Hmm. I thought she had just gotten a promise ring and was getting ready for a party. I'd say that comment is different from what I understood. Maybe she was grounded or something, or in trouble at school?

The article indicates she had problems at home

But Rachel wasn't happy, and Renee had her own troubles." James agreed. "They had the motive to leave, and they had the opportunity — except for Julie Ann," he said. "It was a serendipity mistake for her to go to the mall." The two men said they susptct that the older girls asked someone to come get Julie Ann at the shopping center so they could then go wherever they'd planned. "That person was supposed to return Julie Ann home, but it never happened," Arnold said. "We have no hard evidence, so we can't prove anything, but that's what all the things we've learned have led us to believe."
How do you know she wasnt happy? She was a newlywed. Had just been married 6 months. I've been married twice and at 6 months into it I though both my idiot ex'a hung the moon!

Last edited:
Since there has never been any named POIs, I can't name names and get to stay on WS. But I think my posts pretty much say what I think happened and what I think is happening now.
And (IMO) a theory without research is pretty much just going down a rabbit hole.

It is rare for the police to name a suspect who is not in custody or whom an arrest warrant has not been issued.
However , in news articles, you will see people’s names that have been polygraphed, interviewed. Is he a suspect ?

Last edited:
How do you know she wasnt happy? She was a newlywed. Had just been married 6 months. I've been married twice and 6 months into it I though both my idiot ex'a hung the moon!

I don’t know. That is from the Newspaper Article I posted

Really???
A mother of a married women is frantic because her daughter wasn't home by 4???

And how did the Wilson's find Rachel's car? How did they know what her car looked like with enough precision to locate it in the mall parking lot? I have a hard time finding my own car in mall parking lots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dianthe