TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think that the letter was written, (and taken to the post office that next morning for postmark) by someone in one of the families so that perhaps the police would then take the case seriously? It would explain how the letter arrived to TT so quickly.

In my own mind! The letter was written by ? to buy time. Cover up and take the heat off of ? By ? Who ? had to get their muder/selling of these beautiful young females in place...
? Had alot on their mind and was unsure who ? Could pull this over on.
It was obviously the plan hastily designed by ? to get the heat off of themselves and was a successfully completed by ? . As a shining object to make easely distracted people look over there and not at "?"
It worked! And is still working for people who just can't get past the shiny object and not the real "?" Who orchestrated this whole thing. Look past the shiny object and see which "?", Put it out there and still drawing attention to it instead of the frightened "?" . Who had to deal with what to do with "The Tiger being held by the tail!" How sceared "?" must have been.
Just imagine the pressure "?" Was under and trying to put on a good show...
So we must look toward who ever was cracking up and trying to looking cool and calm and no worries!
" LE " know the truth about the letter!

We do not. And not until will we see who the dangeler is or was . Our "?" Keep your eyes on the people, the letter answers was long ago known . Not by the public! My thoughts and perceptions. Anniversary is Dec. 23rd Everyone pray for a break.

In my own mind! The letter was written by ? to buy time. Cover up and take the heat off of ? By ? Who ? had to get their muder/selling of these beautiful young females in place...
? Had alot on their mind and was unsure who ? Could pull this over on.
It was obviously the plan hastily designed by ? to get the heat off of themselves and was a successfully completed by ? . As a shining object to make easely distracted people look over there and not at "?"
It worked! And is still working for people who just can't get past the shiny object and not the real "?" Who orchestrated this whole thing. Look past the shiny object and see which "?", Put it out there and still drawing attention to it instead of the frightened "?" . Who had to deal with what to do with "The Tiger being held by the tail!" How sceared "?" must have been.
Just imagine the pressure "?" Was under and trying to put on a good show...
So we must look toward who ever was cracking up and trying to looking cool and calm and no worries!
" LE " know the truth about the letter!

We do not. And not until will we see who the dangeler is or was . Our "?" Keep your eyes on the people, the letter answers was long ago known . Not by the public! My thoughts and perceptions. Anniversary is Dec. 23rd Everyone pray for a break.
Dash, I have many questions, would love to see the ?'s replaced with names, but since that is not possible... then I ask you... motive??

Motive! Impulsive Anger , Mistake, Stupidity, impulsive actions. Money and a big cover up of arses. Temper tantrum. Knowing the wrong people for help. Any and all of those things plus much more. A slipery slope. The LE know!

Motive! Impulsive Anger , Mistake, Stupidity, impulsive actions. Money and a big cover up of arses. Temper tantrum. Knowing the wrong people for help. Any and all of those things plus much more. A slipery slope. The LE know!
If LE knew, they would have said so by now and brought charges (or stated that the perpetrator was decesaed). They might have a prevailing theory, but that doesn't mean that they know. Their prevailing theory might not even be correct.

If that were true, We would all know that!
Case Closed would be the statement.
This case is not closed and interviews are going on. Call and check for yourself!

Make an appointment if you have any evidence to add to the present. They will visit you.
It would be welcomed.
Others have! Here's Hoping more want to get things off their minds.
Have a Merry Christmas!

If that were true, We would all know that!
Case Closed would be the statement.
This case is not closed and interviews are going on. Call and check for yourself!

Make an appointment if you have any evidence to add to the present. They will visit you.
It would be welcomed.
Others have! Here's Hoping more want to get things off their minds.
Have a Merry Christmas!
BBM

If what were true?

Any new information in this article, from say, when the story first broke, 44 years ago? I do not see much, exception being the development of "project lift 'em up"- which ties back to a plausible, but not proven, theory.

Only thing is now RA say its the 3rd car of interest and we all know where the car theory came from .

Just like the 2nd car a piece was removed and given to RA and now the 3rd car is the car of interest.
And yes we were all told that the car story was just a THEORY.
$$3rdcar$$

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-24-13-36-20-1.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-24-13-36-20-1.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 22
The second car was traced to its owner. It was stolen and never recovered until now. It’s common to dump cars in water after a joyride.
I bet that phone call was shocking to the owner!!! Can you imagine? (I realize it's unlikely that there was a phone call, it was just the scenario that entered my brain upon reading that the car was traced to it's owner)

Valiant, do you have a link? I'd like to read about this.

Julie, Renee and Rachel have been on my mind a lot the past few days.

The second car was traced to its owner. It was stolen and never recovered until now. It’s common to dump cars in water after a joyride.
This is the car that was weighted with rocks and put in the water after the wheels were removed? That doesn't sound like a car dumped after a joy ride; it sounds like a car dumped for the purpose of insurance fraud.

This is the car that was weighted with rocks and put in the water after the wheels were removed? That doesn't sound like a car dumped after a joy ride; it sounds like a car dumped for the purpose of insurance fraud.
The wheels probably were not removed before it was dumped. The Lincoln had aluminum wheels which likely accelerated the corrosion of the metal lug nuts and studs. It’s likely the wheels were in the lake after they corroded off the car.

The wheels probably were not removed before it was dumped. The Lincoln had aluminum wheels which likely accelerated the corrosion of the metal lug nuts and studs. It’s likely the wheels were in the lake after they corroded off the car.
Galvanic corrosion would occur at the interface between the aluminum and steel, but I doubt whether that could make the wheels fall off. I suppose it's possible.

It could be that the engine blew, and the owner knew he or she could get more from dumping it and reporting it stolen than from trying to sell it.

I bet that phone call was shocking to the owner!!! Can you imagine? (I realize it's unlikely that there was a phone call, it was just the scenario that entered my brain upon reading that the car was traced to it's owner)

Valiant, do you have a link? I'd like to read about this.

Julie, Renee and Rachel have been on my mind a lot the past few days.
It was announced on he FB page. I can't find any mention in news though so you may want to consider it rumor.

I'm not so sure about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member