TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any new information in this article, from say, when the story first broke, 44 years ago? I do not see much, exception being the development of "project lift 'em up"- which ties back to a plausible, but not proven, theory.
Interesting new detail about this year's story is that RA [the overprotective dad] sent his kids off to elementary school packing cells phones. Aren't they both like 30-something? That can't be right. Right?

Interesting new detail about this year's story is that RA [the overprotective dad] sent his kids off to elementary school packing cells phones. Aren't they both like 30-something? That can't be right. Right?
You know, I did not even think about that - that does seem weird. I'm not sure how old his kids are, but I had a cell phone in 1993 for work, and I knew of maybe one other person who had one... mine was equivalent to the size of a shoe box- not what I would call sleek....

Truth somehow eludes this disappearance. If you pay attention everything has changed at one time or another. And if you read this latest dateline interview there is a really large one sitting there. I'm sure it's been noticed by several people. Just haven't seen it mentioned yet.

“Dateline spoke with Rusty Arnold, Rachel’s younger brother, who said the girls were not expected to be home till around 4:00 p.m. for a party.

But 4:00 p.m. came and went. The girls never showed up to the party.

“When they didn’t arrive, people started to get worried,” Rusty said.

Soon, the sun began to set. And when the kids’ parents started arriving home from work that evening and the girls still weren’t home, the worries grew.

Richard Wilson, Renee’s father, told Dateline he and some other members of the neighborhood drove the less than 10-minute trip to the mall to search for the girls that evening. Meanwhile, Julie’s older brother Terry stay at the house.”

‘Missing Trio’ case remains unsolved 44 years after young girls vanish from Texas mall

This deviates a bit from the narrative up until recently that one of the mothers started looking for them at 2:00 pm and that they were all on alert by 4:00 pm knowing something was wrong. Also, I thought it was family members who staked out the car. Now it’s also members of the neighborhood? Have the families met in person lately to actually sit down and go through the timeline? Memories fade and change over time.

Truth somehow eludes this disappearance. If you pay attention everything has changed at one time or another. And if you read this latest dateline interview there is a really large one sitting there. I'm sure it's been noticed by several people. Just haven't seen it mentioned yet.
Is it that "they" were supposed to be at a party at 4:00 p.m., rather than Renee only was supposed to be at a party at 4:00 p.m. ? So many versions of the events, so many slight (or not so slight) variations in the narrative. This case just makes you want to run screaming into the night.

Speaking of cell phones! I read that RA & TA were married Dec 23 1990 . That would have been 28 years ? 2 days ago. I do not know their childrens ages but they could have easely had cell phones at a fairly suitable age.

When I was 10 on a Sunday afternoon we had neighbors house catch fire.
I could see the smoke a 1/4 mile away. I ran in the house to tell my parents and we went there. My father turned off the electricity first thing. We put water on it and and took out all we could get to as more neighbors arived helping.
I remember who came. The people were not home. No one knew where or how to reach them. I remember certain neighbors stayed up to stop the people after dark. Everything about it.
If it were my sister and friends I would know all about it and there would be no questions in my mind about what had gone on. Especially if there were family members of all 3 families speaking of it for over 40 years. Not knowing RA but reading about it, sounds intelligent enough to grasp those simple things.
(I'm not sure about 11 year olds with the phone in hand text messaging and playing games today.)
I am betting he has it down better than any of us with no personal connection with that day and news writers.

I could see the smoke a 1/4 mile away. I ran in the house to tell my parents and we went there. My father turned off the electricity first thing. We put water on it and and took out all we could get to as more neighbors arived helping.
I remember who came. The people were not home. No one knew where or how to reach them. I remember certain neighbors stayed up to stop the people after dark. Everything about it.
If it were my sister and friends I would know all about it and there would be no questions in my mind about what had gone on. Especially if there were family members of all 3 families speaking of it for over 40 years. Not knowing RA but reading about it, sounds intelligent enough to grasp those simple things.
(I'm not sure about 11 year olds with the phone in hand text messaging and playing games today.)
I am betting he has it down better than any of us with no personal connection with that day and news writers.

I agree with you. Even younger than that in an important event. So how do things keep changing so much? Intentional?

The wheels probably were not removed before it was dumped. The Lincoln had aluminum wheels which likely accelerated the corrosion of the metal lug nuts and studs. It’s likely the wheels were in the lake after they corroded off the car.

I think they could see the wheels when doing sonar correct ??

“Dateline spoke with Rusty Arnold, Rachel’s younger brother, who said the girls were not expected to be home till around 4:00 p.m. for a party.

But 4:00 p.m. came and went. The girls never showed up to the party.

“When they didn’t arrive, people started to get worried,” Rusty said.

Soon, the sun began to set. And when the kids’ parents started arriving home from work that evening and the girls still weren’t home, the worries grew.

Richard Wilson, Renee’s father, told Dateline he and some other members of the neighborhood drove the less than 10-minute trip to the mall to search for the girls that evening. Meanwhile, Julie’s older brother Terry stay at the house.”

‘Missing Trio’ case remains unsolved 44 years after young girls vanish from Texas mall

This deviates a bit from the narrative up until recently that one of the mothers started looking for them at 2:00 pm and that they were all on alert by 4:00 pm knowing something was wrong. Also, I thought it was family members who staked out the car. Now it’s also members of the neighborhood? Have the families met in person lately to actually sit down and go through the timeline? Memories fade and change over time.

I have never read anything about 2 pm. It was family members on the roof watching the car. Atleaser one family member I know for sure.

I disagree. Having a sister and 2 other girls disappear is way more traumatic than a neighborhood house burning when no one is home.

My dad died when I was 12. Know what I remember? Walking into my grandmother's house and my aunt telling me not to cry in front of my mothers. Nothing else. Any "memories" that I have of that day through him being buried is nothing more than what someone told me.

It's not at all unusual to borrow memories.

Exac
In my own mind! The letter was written by ? to buy time. Cover up and take the heat off of ? By ? Who ? had to get their muder/selling of these beautiful young females in place...
? Had alot on their mind and was unsure who ? Could pull this over on.
It was obviously the plan hastily designed by ? to get the heat off of themselves and was a successfully completed by ? . As a shining object to make easely distracted people look over there and not at "?"
It worked! And is still working for people who just can't get past the shiny object and not the real "?" Who orchestrated this whole thing. Look past the shiny object and see which "?", Put it out there and still drawing attention to it instead of the frightened "?" . Who had to deal with what to do with "The Tiger being held by the tail!" How sceared "?" must have been.
Just imagine the pressure "?" Was under and trying to put on a good show...
So we must look toward who ever was cracking up and trying to looking cool and calm and no worries!
" LE " know the truth about the letter!

We do not. And not until will we see who the dangeler is or was . Our "?" Keep your eyes on the people, the letter answers was long ago known . Not by the public! My thoughts and perceptions. Anniversary is Dec. 23rd Everyone pray for a break.
Exactly this letter could have been a ruse as we have heard rumors of what was told to law enforcement concerning whose handwriting it was.For the letter to have ever been in the mail even mailed from Ft.Worth or Arlington to have gotten there that early the next day speaks of premeditation.The real annoying thing is when people some involved in the case act as though the letter isn't important.I for one wonder why the Anderson family continued the false narrative of trying to guess a zipcode when lots of letters in 74 still used the first three only especially mailed from a dropbox.Why the confusion?

I have never read anything about 2 pm. It was family members on the roof watching the car. Atleaser one family member I know for sure.

If you go back on websleuths here you will see where DA under the name diege says that Ms Wilson started calling between 2 and 4 raising the alarm something was wrong. Her words not mine. Either way here's my issue among many of them. This is all from the same family that even goes so far as to say they called police but we're told they had to wait until the mall closed. But now probably because they are very much aware of all this new research is turning up the real facts on timelines they change the entire thing. Police can't respond when they haven't been notified. One lie after another. Question is why. Answer pretty obvious.

Calling is not searching and the young one's mother did give permission and most likely called Mrs. Wilson. Just a guess! But that would be her connection to where her 9 yr. Old might be. So Mrs Wilson was calling! Just sounds logical! When they got home from work they started searching. I would think. There would be no reason to search at 2 Pm unless they knew something!

Calling is not searching and the young one's mother did give permission and most likely called Mrs. Wilson. Just a guess! But that would be her connection to where her 9 yr. Old might be. So Mrs Wilson was calling! Just sounds logical! When they got home from work they started searching. I would think. There would be no reason to search at 2 Pm unless they knew something!
Thinking the same thing here. The newspaper says Julie Ann missed her 6:00 "curfew" but Mrs. Wilson always says 4:00 like it was a plan to be home by then. she called and they kept not being back. I agree it's logical Mrs. Wilson was the first to figure something might be wrong. I don't know it makes much difference but I don't know where 2:00 comes from. Maybe a mistake that got printed over and over?

Exac

Exactly this letter could have been a ruse as we have heard rumors of what was told to law enforcement concerning whose handwriting it was.For the letter to have ever been in the mail even mailed from Ft.Worth or Arlington to have gotten there that early the next day speaks of premeditation.The real annoying thing is when people some involved in the case act as though the letter isn't important.I for one wonder why the Anderson family continued the false narrative of trying to guess a zipcode when lots of letters in 74 still used the first three only especially mailed from a dropbox.Why the confusion?

The letter is such a can of worms I'm betting police know all they need to. I keep reading here and lots of people with good ideas about seriel killers that lived here have a problem explaining that letter. it never fits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay