TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a song by a band called Shinedown. Name is crow and the butterfly. Beautiful song. Been in my head all day thinking about the girls. Strange? Thought I'd share that, don't know why but there it is.lol

It's not strange. Well not to me anyway. Music often resonates with me in different ways. There are songs that can take me to a different time and place, songs that make me think of certain people or experiences... Music is special and can be very powerful.

Thank you for sharing that, Cowtown. I'm familiar with the band. I just went to youtube and listened to the song. It is beautiful... and sad. It made me think about Renee.

sorry, what is SM?
Social Media. I guess it would make sense that "new" things would come out regarding the trio, now that we have the ability to interact/connect in a way other than snail mail, but it just seems strange that none of the additional "stops" were EVER mentioned... in any format, over all these years- at least none that I read about anywhere.

This is an old "beat the dead horse" question, but I have to ask anyway. How do we unequivocally KNOW the girls were INSIDE the mall at some point? Not just someone SAYING they were. Proof? How do we know?

This is an old "beat the dead horse" question, but I have to ask anyway. How do we unequivocally KNOW the girls were INSIDE the mall at some point? Not just someone SAYING they were. Proof? How do we know?

As far as I have heard. No Proof. Just talk . my thing is all this new information ,why now after 44 yrs?
Why did people that has information just now speaking up why not in a time frame that could have put this to rest.

Because RA says so.In all seriousness the only thing I can think of is a late night phone call which may or may not have happened.With all of the message boards involving this case has anyone came across anyone saying they seen them in the mall that day?I have my doubts they made it there.

Because RA says so.In all seriousness the only thing I can think of is a late night phone call which may or may not have happened.With all of the message boards involving this case has anyone came across anyone saying they seen them in the mall that day?I have my doubts they made it there.
I am attempting to find the FWST article (have not been able to find the article I'm looking for yet, but it's out there) that states "a record store clerk" who knew Rachel talked to the girls inside this particular store (not sure of the name-something similar to Musicland-back in the day) on the 23rd. So he says... and evidently he was interviewed by LE, but no additional information was ever released, at least that I can find...which makes me leery that it's even true. I think it is possible that they made it to SS, possibly even that they had JUST arrived? Or maybe they were there so briefly that no one actually saw them? Maybe they went to only one store-then had to return to the car for some reason...then something happened? Don't know. Crowded mall, crowded parking lot, so many people. I was at NorthPark a few days ago. I was wondering.... if someone asked me if I remembered seeing three people and gave descriptions... would I remember them? I have an excellent memory, but I probably would not remember-unless something SIGNIFICANT happened that caused me to take note of them, some type of interaction, maybe you sit next to them in the food court (if SS even had a food court-not sure). How about any of you? Would you really remember seeing someone(s) in a mall? You see hundreds of people when you go to the mall... so, I have always been wary of those who proclaim to have "seen them in the mall" that day. I still think they made it there.....what happened after??.... that is the million dollar question.

I am attempting to find the FWST article (have not been able to find the article I'm looking for yet, but it's out there) that states "a record store clerk" who knew Rachel talked to the girls inside this particular store (not sure of the name-something similar to Musicland-back in the day) on the 23rd. So he says... and evidently he was interviewed by LE, but no additional information was ever released, at least that I can find...which makes me leery that it's even true. I think it is possible that they made it to SS, possibly even that they had JUST arrived? Or maybe they were there so briefly that no one actually saw them? Maybe they went to only one store-then had to return to the car for some reason...then something happened? Don't know. Crowded mall, crowded parking lot, so many people. I was at NorthPark a few days ago. I was wondering.... if someone asked me if I remembered seeing three people and gave descriptions... would I remember them? I have an excellent memory, but I probably would not remember-unless something SIGNIFICANT happened that caused me to take note of them, some type of interaction, maybe you sit next to them in the food court (if SS even had a food court-not sure). How about any of you? Would you really remember seeing someone(s) in a mall? You see hundreds of people when you go to the mall... so, I have always been wary of those who proclaim to have "seen them in the mall" that day. I still think they made it there.....what happened after??.... that is the million dollar question.
The guy from the record store is also the one who made the phone call.I know I wouldn't remember but I was thinking along the lines of school being out and it being a hang out spot kids from school would have at least gave on of them a wave or said hello in passing.Was there any eyewitnesses like that right after they disappeared?I haven't really heard of any.Remember for years we were to believe the car was full of presents.

True Crime Garage Podcast has 2 excellent episodes about the girls titled “The Fort Worth Missing Trio.”
Not good but it got me interested in the case.If I remember correctly they still are under the impression the car is full of presents.They actually go through RA's outdated website almost word for word.

The guy from the record store is also the one who made the phone call.I know I wouldn't remember but I was thinking along the lines of school being out and it being a hang out spot kids from school would have at least gave on of them a wave or said hello in passing.Was there any eyewitnesses like that right after they disappeared?I haven't really heard of any.Remember for years we were led to believe the car was full of presents.
Well, the only eyewitnesses that I'm aware of are the record store clerk, and then of course, the elderly lady (all in FWST) who never came forward, despite repeated attempts to contact her, so that's not valid (IMO), and I'm not sure about all the security guard "stuff", the "hustling them in the truck stuff".......other than that...does anyone else know? I need to add, I'm starting to question A LOT of this information. Where did it originate? Who said an "elderly lady" saw them? Who said a "record store employee" saw them? LE? Or a reporter? Or someone feeding a reporter info? No idea. Just brainstorming.

Last edited:
Well, the only eyewitnesses that I'm aware of are the record store clerk, and then of course, the elderly lady (all in FWST) who never came forward, despite repeated attempts to contact her, so that's not valid (IMO), and I'm not sure about all the security guard "stuff", the "hustling them in the truck stuff".......other than that...does anyone else know? I need to add, I'm starting to question A LOT of this information. Where did it originate? Who said an "elderly lady" saw them? Who said a "record store employee" saw them? LE? Or a reporter? Or someone feeding a reporter info? No idea. Just brainstorming.

I thought it was well known but... The only source of the "witnesses" at the mall came directly from FA . The security guy seems to be a whack job. Another guy shows up years later (get this, at FAs house ) talking about seeing them being forced into a van or something? So it is very clear imo that FA desperately needs to put them at the mall. So logic tells me someone knows they were not taken from there. I'm not accusing anyone of anything. Just seems to be a tad strange. Now since police were on the mall track instead of the back tracking of the girls track that day. We have 44 years of this. You can't seriously consider anyone innocent. Look at facts and look at false stories. It's been too long.

I came into this thing several months ago reading and listening to everything I could find and joined that FB group and at first thought TT had to be the one but the more some talked I looked at other things and I think this has been a masterful distraction for so long.I think we here are close to being on the same page.

The FB group is interesting in the way that if you point out certain facts that you can back up "unequivocally" you become some sort of trouble maker. It's like half of the group needs to run everything and anything by RA before they can even ........ whatever. LE knows exactly who says and does what they are not stupid. And neither are the number of new researchers . I think, don't know, but I think this little game is about to change drastically.

While looking at similar cases in Texas, I came across a runaway/missing person case which others on this thread may find of interest due to some circumstantial similarities, including a couple of questions over a letter postmarked in Dallas.

OK - Monique Christine Daniels (15) - Moore OK, 1992 - Websleuths

Note: In no way is there any insinuation there's a link between these cases, except for the more cerebral, big picture themes brought about when young teens are classed as runaways instead of missing/abducted, and the family receiving apparent letters.

Last edited:
The FB group is interesting in the way that if you point out certain facts that you can back up "unequivocally" you become some sort of trouble maker. It's like half of the group needs to run everything and anything by RA before they can even ........ whatever. LE knows exactly who says and does what they are not stupid. And neither are the number of new researchers . I think, don't know, but I think this little game is about to change drastically.
I have backed away from that group to some degree-due to all of the ridiculous "in-fighting". Uncalled for and counter-productive. From my observation, and I could be wrong, but it appears that it is mostly "Johnny-come-lately(s)", arguing just for the sake of argument's sake. People who have, in no way, even KNOWN about this case until recently. As far as something drastically changing, I sure hope so, but I have to admit, I'm completely confused and have NO idea what is going to change, no idea who is involved, who isn't.... so standing by... and "listening and learning"- Cowtown Rock. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay